User is offline   Gerulis 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Race:Undecided
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Nov 23, 2012 - 3:55 AM

Hello,

Anyone know how to fix this error. Can't play for the past few days with VPN or without one. Got to play for one day and then next day this thing...

Posted Image

User is offline   sisid01 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Nov 23, 2012 - 5:21 AM

View PostGerulis, on Nov 23, 2012 - 3:55 AM, said:

Hello,

Anyone know how to fix this error. Can't play for the past few days with VPN or without one. Got to play for one day and then next day this thing...

Posted Image

it says you are disconnected from server.

User is offline   Hisano 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationJylland, Denmark
  • Character:Hisane
  • Race:Jin

Posted Nov 23, 2012 - 7:01 AM

View PostGerulis, on Nov 23, 2012 - 3:55 AM, said:

Hello,

Posted Image

as sisid01 says, it says "You have been disconnected from the server."
This is most likely due to unstable internet connection or a bad VPN or both. Try using WTFast trial version on San Jose(choose best), Virginia DC1 or Boston(choose best) if you haven't already. Otherwise try hooking your pc up to a cable instead of wireless (cannot imagine the connection failing on cable) or visit a friend or something with a great and very stable internet connection to see if the problem persists.

Regards, Hisano.
Characters:
Hisane - Level 22 Female Jin Blade Master
Dekomori - Level 16 Female Lyn Force Master
Majii - Level 11 Female Jin Assassin

My literary work, Marinesnow of Orion (worktitle, not final :D) has now begun! Please visit my topic and comment/vote on the characters and the world I create for them peeps! It helps me a lot more than you'd think! What do you like/dislike about my characters? (They'll be updated along the way)
Marinesnow of Orion - Characters

User is offline   Gerulis 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Race:Undecided

Posted Nov 23, 2012 - 8:56 AM

Thanks for replies. I did try WTFast, but wasn't sure if I did it correctly because you need to launch the game from the BnS website, but still got the same results. MY pc is always connected with the cable and I got the best internet where I live and it always work good. Maybe WTFast would help if I would know how to launch the game with it from the web browser. It would be great if anyone could tell me how to do it correctly.

Thank you.

EDIT: It seems I used WTFast the right way and it finally connected on the second try with Boston(choose best) server. Before I was using Korean server. Thanks for help.

This post has been edited by Gerulis: Nov 23, 2012 - 9:16 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users