• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • LocationUSA
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Nov 22, 2012 - 12:33 PM

So I watched one of steparu's videos and the dungeon said easy. Is easy the only difficulty that's available for the first time? Also I noticed the boss dropped purple gear, is it a lower quality?
Posted Image
Lets go Blade and Soul!

User is offline   Tae-yeon 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Locationcurrently the United States
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master
  • Guild:looking

Posted Nov 22, 2012 - 2:19 PM

View PostMizuki, on Nov 22, 2012 - 12:33 PM, said:

So I watched one of steparu's videos and the dungeon said easy. Is easy the only difficulty that's available for the first time? Also I noticed the boss dropped purple gear, is it a lower quality?

*easy mode* has 6 players instead of the usual 4 players and those easy mode instances don't drop the same quality of items as the normal version, in addition there are quite a few daily quests involved with the 4 player version that you can't complete in the 6 player version. as for the purple quality items, i believe that purple quality is 2nd or 3rd best quality in the game, which is very similar to most current MMOs. i believe there is a group of colored circles at the bottom in the inventory tab that i assume is the order of the lowest to highest quality items since you can click on any of those circles and it will highlight any items of that quality in your inventory.i do not want to be rude but if you are going to watch Steparu's video, please read Steparu's posts pertaining to the videos. watching the video and reading Steparu's posted information often answer most of the questions you would have, Steparu is very thorough about explain the videos ^_^

User is offline   Mizuki 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationUSA
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Nov 22, 2012 - 4:44 PM

View PostTae-yeon, on Nov 22, 2012 - 2:19 PM, said:

*easy mode* has 6 players instead of the usual 4 players and those easy mode instances don't drop the same quality of items as the normal version, in addition there are quite a few daily quests involved with the 4 player version that you can't complete in the 6 player version. as for the purple quality items, i believe that purple quality is 2nd or 3rd best quality in the game, which is very similar to most current MMOs. i believe there is a group of colored circles at the bottom in the inventory tab that i assume is the order of the lowest to highest quality items since you can click on any of those circles and it will highlight any items of that quality in your inventory.i do not want to be rude but if you are going to watch Steparu's video, please read Steparu's posts pertaining to the videos. watching the video and reading Steparu's posted information often answer most of the questions you would have, Steparu is very thorough about explain the videos ^_^

Oooh okay, that's very helpful thanks :)
Posted Image
Lets go Blade and Soul!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users