Blade & Soul Dojo: Official Dojo Guild Request - Blade & Soul Dojo

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Official Dojo Guild Request I am bored playing alone and would like to join the dojo :)

User is offline   letterzero 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • LocationMinnesota
  • Character:Tempter
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Nov 20, 2012 - 7:31 PM

Hello! I have been a long time reader here at the dojo and steparu.com and I was playing blade and soul (korean) on steparus server, but now it seems dead. There are no english players there and I'm really bored playing alone. I was wondering if I could join the Dojo's guild. I moved myself to the dojo's server already as well (Broke my heart to start over lol) so anyone (in dojo or not) please send me a /t I look forward to playing with other english speaking players :) Thanks a bunch!

My characters are:
Cervantez
LetterZero
편지제로

Current Server:
Attached Image: Server.jpg

User is offline   Teny 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationToronto

Posted Nov 20, 2012 - 8:19 PM

Err.

Not sure why you posted this in the CBT3 sub-forum, either way.

The server with Steparu's guild has the most people, people mostly know about the game through his website so naturally people flock there.

There is another English guild, Generic, which is on the server 이심전심

We are blue faction and have just under half a dozen people playing actively/on a daily basis. We know enough about the game to provide assistance/general help when you need it.

Either way if you want a "lot" of English speakers on/playing, join the red faction on Steparu's server. If you're more casual or want to be on the blue factin, you can join Generic on 이심전심
I don't have time for this... Ò_____Ó.

User is offline   letterzero 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • View gallery
  • LocationMinnesota
  • Character:Tempter
  • Race:Jin

Posted Nov 20, 2012 - 9:16 PM

View PostTeny, on Nov 20, 2012 - 8:19 PM, said:

Err.

Not sure why you posted this in the CBT3 sub-forum, either way.

The server with Steparu's guild has the most people, people mostly know about the game through his website so naturally people flock there.

There is another English guild, Generic, which is on the server 이심전심

We are blue faction and have just under half a dozen people playing actively/on a daily basis. We know enough about the game to provide assistance/general help when you need it.

Either way if you want a "lot" of English speakers on/playing, join the red faction on Steparu's server. If you're more casual or want to be on the blue factin, you can join Generic on 이심전심

My Bad,I see the server list postings now, I'll post in there. Please delete thread. (Still actively seeking a guild by the way)

This post has been edited by letterzero: Nov 21, 2012 - 1:03 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users