Blade & Soul Dojo: Will you be chaotic or friendly - Blade & Soul Dojo

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Will you be chaotic or friendly Class of choice with disposition Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Asuna 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationLos Angeles
  • Character:Wendy
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master
  • Guild:currently searching :)

Posted Nov 19, 2012 - 3:37 PM

my character will be very flirty and friendly. at least, until your guard is down, then my kfm will pound your face into the cement :)

User is offline   Garzel 

• The Dragon Artificer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationIn my Library
  • Character:Clockwork
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Force Master
  • Guild:Slayers' Tower

Posted Nov 19, 2012 - 4:08 PM

My charecter will be witty and smart and show you that brains and speed beats bran everyday of the week.

Debating between Lyn Blademaster(because they have a touch of force master) or Force master.
Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat”- Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Posted Image
'Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

User is offline   Honzo 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • LocationAustralia
  • Character:HonZoMon
  • Class:Assassin
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Nov 19, 2012 - 7:24 PM

This land has seen enough conflict and suffering.

If you you choose to attack the innocent or any member of my clan, yours will be a quick death. :joss_stick:

"Only the weak exploit others and cruelty is born from one's weakness."

Spoiler

"I am a shadow, I have no name."

Posted Image

“All of my enemies shall die by this blade.”

User is offline   Jett 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationNaples, Florida - USA
  • Character:Jett
  • Class:Destroyer
  • Guild:- LOTUS -

Posted Nov 19, 2012 - 8:58 PM

View PostHonzo, on Nov 19, 2012 - 7:24 PM, said:

If you you choose to attack the innocent or any member of my clan, yours will be a quick death. :joss_stick:

Spoiler

Well said my friend, and pretty wicked image bro.
Posted Image

User is offline   Asuna 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • LocationLos Angeles
  • Character:Wendy
  • Guild:currently searching :)

Posted Nov 19, 2012 - 9:03 PM

View PostHonzo, on Nov 19, 2012 - 7:24 PM, said:

Spoiler

challenge accepted.

User is offline   Mizuki 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationUSA
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Nov 19, 2012 - 10:31 PM

Depends on my mood honestly but I'm going to choose the dark path
Posted Image
Lets go Blade and Soul!

User is offline   Surgam 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationReality
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Nov 25, 2012 - 9:42 PM

Picking the side that has the better perks.

User is offline   Kogane 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Character:Kogane
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Nov 28, 2012 - 2:44 PM

I can't really say---I know it isn't in my nature not to be 'friendly' but as a result I might appear like a demon to those I feel deserve my wrath. : P I may randomly swoop down on a fight I don't like the looks of simply because I feel like it too...
Posted Image

User is offline   Fatal 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Class:Destroyer

Posted Nov 28, 2012 - 3:28 PM

The general goal is to get the best gear possible as well as to obtain a fair amount of wealth. After that though, until better gear arrives, its all about ploughing through noobs. But that'll be left for when I'm not helping other guild mates with attaining the best gear possible.

User is offline   Lily~ 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Class:Force Master

Posted Nov 28, 2012 - 3:33 PM

I WILL KILL ALL THE LYNS.
Posted Image¬Made by Aery¬

User is offline   Zenek 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Nov 29, 2012 - 5:19 AM

I do like PvP. I will PvP for challenge or for spot and duty of be clan member - war is war.

User is offline   Kitsune 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationRequiem Forest
  • Character:Kitsune

Posted Nov 29, 2012 - 5:22 AM

View PostUruru, on Nov 28, 2012 - 3:33 PM, said:

I WILL KILL ALL THE LYNS.

y u being racist? )':
Posted Image

User is offline   Gender Infection 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Nov 29, 2012 - 5:50 AM

As a roleplayer, I could make my characters vicious. But I generally prefer to make them close to neutral at meanest. I generally make my characters chaotic good. Sometimes lawful good, but very rarely have I ever been tempted to make anything outside of that. I'm just not very good at roleplaying as an evil character anyway.

And most MMORPG have too many mobs and not enough dynamics, too much in common with the MUD rather than the MUSH, to really have a great effect for players who want to play an evil character. You can't be like Kefka and go around poisoning an entire town. As little effect as playing a good character has on the gameplay, playing a mean character has even less. There's little bit in being an evil character if your character can't accomplish much of anything evil and have a major evil affect on the world.

So I prefer to play a good character.

User is offline   Kerberian Kitsune 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationShhh... be vewy vewy qwiet, I'm hunting livers... eheheheh *~quee!*
  • Character:Ѳ
  • Guild:I'mma driftah...

Posted Nov 30, 2012 - 11:38 AM

I'm too much of a changeable cretin to fully classify myself. At least when it comes to OW PvP. I do pick my targets, which is why I play classes that allow me to monitor a situation well enough before I should rightfully intervene. I like to think I am chivalrous in my conduct yes, (and really it's my own code, not in the general sense) but not to a fault... I will not PvP JUST to help people, that will never ever happen - hence the many, "Wha' huuuuh?" reactions over why I will seemingly 'defend' some but not others. What spurs me on, and what might make you a primary target of mine, is if I deem you as having your head too loftily high up in the clouds. So, in effect what that means is I'm a bubble burster; an ego hunter - once I've done what I needed to do I slink off. I am also extremely vengeful - but mainly when it comes to being ganged and outmanned. So you may zerg me as a group. Fine, but I will stalk each member of that group one by one and kill them thrice times more to make a point.

Targets that are not on my list are people that seem too timid or lacking in resolve to warrant engaging; I leave those to someone within a more fitting bracket. I can read those kind of pointers pretty well. I guess what could make me a 'good' person is that I will attack cheapshotters or cheese fighters without question; low or equal level. That is the only time I will strike down a character of a lower level without question. If the person is 'genuinely' PvP'ing though, I will leave them be out of respect... I have no beef with them and they represent no threat to me. This is something that vexed people particularly in Aion, and they'd get mad at me when I didn't take up arms against certain rifters. :(

Sometimes, those silly things called PvP rewards cause me to change up my usual behaviour... those be evil, evil shiny bauble things, shiny enough to do that to me. All that means is that the previously talked about "timid and skittish loner" becomes a potential target; and more in line with the typical 'if it's red, it's dead' ethics. I have to say I am quite feral or animalistic on a base value while PvP'ing though. If you're a confirmed threat you die, you have to die, you will die. I don't treat it like a sport or "heeheehee I'm so mean I just pee'd in that guy's Cheerios" 'griefing' antics or "I am the white knight! ALL under my wing will be safe!". It's just something I need to do, to survive as it were. That's why I don't care too much for MMOs that lack an OW option; those will always be my proving grounds from which I transfer into 'locked confinements' of PvP and let the beast roam there.

In strike force based combat I'm a bit of a berserker really: fearless due to my confidence in my rite, but I will not die to aid the cause either - really, what kind of logic dictates that dying is better than keeping yourself up to keep on lending your skills? Experience has taught me that me taking a noble fall didn't solve anything; I'd usually wind up disappointed and agitated with those around me since I'd thought better of them.

Usually because of my specific directives; I end up guildless simply because of common misconceptions of my plight. I do have my contacts on hand, it's just that they're scattered among several 'guilds'. I am not against the joining of guilds, but I can't help but find myself drifting from the core collective and lending my benefits to people outside of that circle as the situation permits. I'm pretty neutral as a person; having a banner over my head doesn't say much. If the guild in question can deal with that then they know they can count on me for showing up under dire circumstances.

My class will be, and always have been despite the rather lengthy hiatus; a lyn blademaster.

This post has been edited by Kerberian Kitsune: Nov 30, 2012 - 12:02 PM

"When the collar comes off..."

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users