• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Character:mewwmeww
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:none

Posted Nov 18, 2012 - 12:30 PM

why the fk is kfm so hard to lvling?^^
played more than 1 week , and im still lvl 30 , (btw its my first char on korean server)
when can kfm real AOE mobs for lvling?

User is offline   LightningKiller 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Character:LightningKiller
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master
  • Guild:HysTeria

Posted Nov 18, 2012 - 2:00 PM

for me kfm is more easy to lv up then other class , for lv up fast masive grind help a little , make a daily help alot..

User is offline   AceO 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Nov 18, 2012 - 3:16 PM

why its easy ?
before u reach lvl 30 , u cant AOE mobs in any cave , u will be dead in few second , same with kitting or hiding somewhere in corner u are still dead when they hits u.
any tips? how u lvl fast, coz most time i reached main quest cap (u need 1or 2 more lvls for contiune main quest).

User is offline   Sheru 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationGermany
  • Character:野生猫
  • Class:Summoner
  • Guild:狼 ' 腾

Posted Nov 19, 2012 - 6:11 AM

Hey AceO

I played a kfm as well till lvl 45.
Now I play a summoner and I know what you mean with hard to lvl :).

KFM is a class that is hard to master and mob handling isn't that easy with bad ping because you can't spam the fists that easy for better lifeleech.

But...

I looked at your character on the official bns site. You have one big mistake in my opinion.
You have a lifeleech crystal on crit thats good, but you don't have crit. Your critchance (its this stat 치명타) is only at 7,5%.
Use a bo pae set that gives you enough crit that you can leech life :).

The best way on your lvl is to kill the scorpi fieldboss in the desert. This set will give you around 30% critchance.
Also search for acc in the auctionhouse that gives you a higher critmultiplier like your blue lvl 27 earring. the best combination in my opinion is something like critmultiplier hp and attackpower on earring. On rings you can get attackpower and critmultiplier. On lvl 34 there are some good ones in the auction house I mean.

With those things it will be a bit easier for you I think :).
I hope this helped you a bit.

Sorry for my bad english it's the first time I write in an english forum lol xD

This post has been edited by Sorachan: Nov 19, 2012 - 6:12 AM

Serverregion: 电信二区 (active)
Server:飞龙逐日
Main Char: 野生猫 Summoner lvl 45 blue faction

KR Server: 태산북두 (inactive)
Main Char: Sherufanir Summoner lvl 50 red faction

User is offline   AceO 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Nov 19, 2012 - 11:53 AM

i know all the things u said , i was planning going tonight to get scorpion bo pae , only i cant read korean thats the problem oO dont know witch stats is crit and rest of them .
few days back i found a post here , a pic of stats , in english ? can some1 find it for me?

User is offline   alphagold3 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Nov 20, 2012 - 8:39 AM

AceO:
The KFM doesn't have a lot of AOE abilities at lower levels (I'm only level 25 as of tonight) but they still have a few. If you can knock something down with Leg Sweep, then the attack where you jump in the air and punch the guy on the ground is AOE. Not spammable but AOE nonetheless. I'm not sure if it's my talents or the skills themselves but for me, the skill on 2, the skill on 4, and the skill on X are all AOE in roughly a rectangle in front of you. The spin kick (z) is also AOE, and Leg Sweep is a half circle in front of you. There are probably others, but as I mentioned, I'm only level 25 and so I can only speak to the skills I have.

I've also noticed that if I spam the counter ability (1) as fast as I can when fighting a group, then when you block one attack, it gives you about a second of invulnerability to the other people's attacks. With that and little or no lag, I can fight groups without having to worry too much about dying. Counter also gives back the energy (or whatever you want to call it) that you would need to use 2,4,X to do AOE damage in a line in front of you. It also gives you time for leg sweep and spin kick to come off of cooldown so you can do aoe knockdown or stun and the jumping punch thing (I think I saw it translated somewhere as Wild Tiger Strike).

I don't know how effective killing large groups for xp would be as I've not tried it, but for tanking, it seems fairly effective so far. At level 24 I soloed the entirety of the level 20 dungeon even though every pull in the dungeon is a group of 2-3 or more enemies. The third boss (or maybe the first real boss and the other two are mini-bosses) that is the last one in the first section of the dungeon summons friends on a regular basis during the fight and I had no trouble with him or his friends. The second to last fight with the 2 mages and the assassin lady was the hardest one because I don't think counter completely negates magic damage like it does melee damage but even with the three of them, it was do-able.

Also, there is a picture somewhere but I don't remember where, I think it's in the news and announcements section of this site. I can tell you the stats in the order they appear on the character screen though.

Top Section: Offense
Attack Power
Penetration
Focus
Accuracy or hit chance
Critical chance

Bottom Section: Defense
HP
HP Regen
Defense
Block
Evasion
Crit Resist

I can't tell you the stats that you can get on gems though cause I don't know. I was told purple ones return health on crit and that red ones add straight damage to attacks. Other than that I don't know. Sorachan might be able to help you better than me with that.

Sorachan:
Your english is better than many Americans I know. You really just had a few minor grammatical errors.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users