Fastest ways to level Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   kennywu54 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationSeoul, SKorea
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Nov 14, 2012 - 8:30 PM

Hi everyone. I play on a korean server with a level 45 Destroyer. I know my way around the game and I've completed all endgame content. I am starting a Lyn Sword Master this week. Does anyone have any tips on the fastest way for me to level to 45? i.e. any grinding spots or dungeons that give a considerable amount of exp/time.

User is offline   DayBreeze 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:DayBreeze
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Nov 14, 2012 - 8:41 PM

View Postkennywu54, on Nov 14, 2012 - 8:30 PM, said:

Does anyone have any tips on the fastest way for me to level to 45?

the most depressing way to read a good book is to rush through the book to reach the end fast.

User is offline   Jayrune 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • LocationTexas
  • Race:Undecided
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Nov 14, 2012 - 10:17 PM

View PostDayBreeze, on Nov 14, 2012 - 8:41 PM, said:

the most depressing way to read a good book is to rush through the book to reach the end fast.

Uh, are there multiple stories in this game depending on class? thought there was only one main story for this one.
Posted Image

User is offline   DayBreeze 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:DayBreeze

Posted Nov 14, 2012 - 10:32 PM

View PostJayrune, on Nov 14, 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

Uh, are there multiple stories in this game depending on class? thought there was only one main story for this one.

1 story. im talking about the experience. you lose out on much when you rush.

User is offline   LightningKiller 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Character:LightningKiller
  • Guild:HysTeria

Posted Nov 14, 2012 - 10:35 PM

just enjoy the game , when you rush the game its kinda boring and repetitive , the only change its the purple quest (skill quest)

User is offline   Dobijasek 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Race:Undecided
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Nov 14, 2012 - 10:51 PM

1#
2#
3#

There you have 3 best places for griding exp.

This post has been edited by Dobijasek: Nov 14, 2012 - 10:52 PM

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Character:Aari
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Nov 15, 2012 - 3:39 AM

View PostDobijasek, on Nov 14, 2012 - 10:51 PM, said:

1#
2#
3#

There you have 3 best places for griding exp.

About these grinding spots, I used them while lvling my LBM as well but with the most recent patch (yesterday), EXP in those dungeons were nerfed quite a bit (Either to 30% or by 30%, not sure atm). I would proabaly advice you to try them out and see if its still worth it.
Especially the first and second Video were worth it. Spider dungeon is a little bit harder if you have a high ping but you can just pull half the mobs at a a time.
Another dungeon I used to grind EXP is the Assassin dungeon in the desert, after you finished the first one you do your story quests until you reach the north west part of the desert where you will enter an area with Metal Lions, once done their that area turns into night, the dungeon next to it is the Assassin dungeon, you can pull everything in there, AOE knockdown, C + F and everything is dead. It was about 6% EXP per run.
As an additional tip, while AOE grinding as a LBM you lose Weapon durability inseanly fast. To avoid constant trips to the camp you want to bring instant repair hammers (the ones where you dont need a fire to repair), for the other two dungeons it is enough if you take normal repair hammers as they have a Dragon Statue (Counts as a Fire) in front of them where you can repair.

But as mentioned, you should try it out first and see if its still worth doing so. If not, just quest yourself up and its the best way to lvl.
Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides

User is offline   Teny 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationToronto
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Nov 17, 2012 - 6:08 AM

Pretty much your class needs some AoE potential, this doesn't necessarily mean "AoE skills" though. A lot of the skills in the game will hit multiple targets, I think there are fewer single target skills than "AoE" ones.

This post has been edited by Teny: Nov 17, 2012 - 7:11 AM

I don't have time for this... Ò_____Ó.

User is offline   kennywu54 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationSeoul, SKorea

Posted Nov 20, 2012 - 9:29 PM

Just checking in... I went to the dungeon of the first video at level 25 and didn't leave until level 30. It took me ~30 minutes to gain each level. Looting the mobs gave me some good drops too including seals to open items and many daily quest stones. For those that play at home you aren't going to like to hear that here in Korea playing BnS at the PCBangs gives your characters an experience boost for this month. Also, playing for a period of time on the weekends at PCBangs will get your account costumes, accessories, and food for experience boosts.Anyways I'll report back later with the other dungeons.
Ah, to the poster that told me not to rush through a book. First, I've already done all the quests in the game on my first character. Next, I'd rather level easily and faster by running solo dungeons than trotting around the map all day picking up poop or killing re-skinned NPCs. Furthermore, all my Korea friends already have level 45 alts and they are waiting for me to run endgame dungeons. Finally, I posted here at the Dojo looking for tips and I want to thank those that gave them to me.

User is offline   Daigo 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 28, 2013 - 12:36 PM

I personally like getting max level and don't get bored when I do so this topic is saved~
h a l f m a n , h a l f a m a z i n g

User is offline   Knoc 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Apr 18, 2013 - 5:43 AM

spider cave seems nerfed badly. rather than the glorious experience that LBM was getting in the video, i got 1% per run at lvl 42 :(

the other earlier locations are still efficient though

This post has been edited by Knoc: Apr 18, 2013 - 5:46 AM

User is offline   kChanel 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationSoCal
  • Character:kChanel
  • Race:Kun
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Apr 28, 2013 - 3:22 PM

I feel like one of the few people who level really slow, well not that I want to, but have to manage time around school / work. Enjoy the game so it doesn't get old too fast!
Posted Image

My gallery of randomness!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users