• You cannot reply to this topic

Clarification on new accounts.

User is offline   SystemIsGod 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 12:08 PM

Hi, I have a simple question for new accounts. My current understanding is that the game is "free" until about level 16.
Now, if I were to obtain an account and level a character, to level 16, does it then halt me from playing anymore at all? Or just that character.
Can I make a new character and level it as well to level 16? (Also, if true, I'm sure there is some sort of current character cap for "trials."
Thanks a lot!

User is offline   Hisano 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationJylland, Denmark
  • Character:Hisane
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 12:33 PM

View PostSystemIsGod, on Nov 13, 2012 - 12:08 PM, said:

Hi, I have a simple question for new accounts. My current understanding is that the game is "free" until about level 16.
Now, if I were to obtain an account and level a character, to level 16, does it then halt me from playing anymore at all? Or just that character.
Can I make a new character and level it as well to level 16? (Also, if true, I'm sure there is some sort of current character cap for "trials."
Thanks a lot!

Any new account is free untill level 16. If you obtain an account and level a character to level 16, your whole account will be blocked for play untill you pay for a timecard. This means, if you pay for a timecard, and level beyond 16, you can just delete your characters that are level 16+ before timecard ends. This will revert your account status to "Free" once timecard status (Paid) is over. You can level 5 characters to lvl 15 with 99% exp and still keep playing. Just not 16. If you level anything to 16 on a free account, your account will revert from Free to Frozen.

In short:

Account with any amount of characters level 15 or below: FREE

Account with any amount of characters level 16 or higher: REQUIRES PAYMENT

No matter what, as long as you are below level 16, you will not have to pay for the game.

Hope this helped :)

Regards, Hisano
Characters:
Hisane - Level 22 Female Jin Blade Master
Dekomori - Level 16 Female Lyn Force Master
Majii - Level 11 Female Jin Assassin

My literary work, Marinesnow of Orion (worktitle, not final :D) has now begun! Please visit my topic and comment/vote on the characters and the world I create for them peeps! It helps me a lot more than you'd think! What do you like/dislike about my characters? (They'll be updated along the way)
Marinesnow of Orion - Characters

User is offline   Taekyu 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Character:Taekyu

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 12:37 PM

To add to that, you still need to verify a new account with a KSSN (korean social security number). Anyone can make a plaync account, but it must be verified to play the game.

The same questions keep getting asked so might as well have the information plastered all over the place.

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 1:05 PM

Wonderful, perfect answers. Thanks. I'll jut have to look around for an account (basically $12.)
Thanks again!

User is offline   Hisano 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 1:57 PM

I cannot tell you where to get one, as that would be against the rules, but if you read Steparu's Blade & Soul Online FAQ (Link :D) you might come across a Question that'll help you in your search for an account, or maybe just generally with the game, should you acquire one :)
Characters:

My literary work, Marinesnow of Orion (worktitle, not final :D) has now begun! Please visit my topic and comment/vote on the characters and the world I create for them peeps! It helps me a lot more than you'd think! What do you like/dislike about my characters? (They'll be updated along the way)

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 1:58 PM

Oh, I know where to find one. I did this whole Korean thing with TERA. Was better than NA. :D

User is offline   Hisano 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 2:03 PM

aha :P
Characters:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users