Blade & Soul Dojo: Any very good vpn services out there for B&S? - Blade & Soul Dojo

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Any very good vpn services out there for B&S? Besides the usual ofc.

User is offline   Hisano 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationJylland, Denmark
  • Character:Hisane
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Nov 12, 2012 - 5:05 PM

Yo. Looked into some other threads about this, but they were all pretty old (2-3 months), pretty much from when the game had just been released.
So I started playing B&S KR retail today, and noticed I had some annoying lagg, which was expected :P My ping inside the game is around 300-400 ms, and I'd like to cut that in half at least, if possible (one can dream). I am on a shit budget atm with money, but I'm willing to spend some bucks to play my game before it comes out in the west, despite language barrier and being limited to lvl chars up to 15 so far. Having quite a subscription to pay, I'd like a great cheap (or free, jk doesn't exist :D) FAST vpn server that works for Blade & Soul KR.

Now, I know people have mentioned WTFast, but I tried it out (a friend has a subscription for it.), and it was unsatisfactory considering the pricing.
I've also looked at a few others, but none seemed to have any reviews or people backing it up.

So, any ideas?
Or is WTFast my only choice?

Anyone here using VPN services and getting great ping (despite semi-horrible 300-400 or higher ping before using the services)?

P.S.: Great ping is what I'd define as 200 and lower, as you can't really hope for more when ur sitting in Denmark and the server is in South Korea :D

Thanks in advance.
Regards, Hisano
Characters:
Hisane - Level 22 Female Jin Blade Master
Dekomori - Level 16 Female Lyn Force Master
Majii - Level 11 Female Jin Assassin

My literary work, Marinesnow of Orion (worktitle, not final :D) has now begun! Please visit my topic and comment/vote on the characters and the world I create for them peeps! It helps me a lot more than you'd think! What do you like/dislike about my characters? (They'll be updated along the way)
Marinesnow of Orion - Characters

User is offline   Teny 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • LocationToronto

Posted Nov 12, 2012 - 6:26 PM

How do you check your ping while in game? Also, no.

WTFast is pretty much your best bet, there are some private/expensive VPNs that give similar results but you'll have to ask jeeves about that.
I don't have time for this... Ò_____Ó.

User is offline   Hisano 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationJylland, Denmark
  • Character:Hisane
  • Race:Jin

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 3:36 AM

View PostTeny, on Nov 12, 2012 - 6:26 PM, said:

How do you check your ping while in game? Also, no.

WTFast is pretty much your best bet, there are some private/expensive VPNs that give similar results but you'll have to ask jeeves about that.

Dunno, had a friend run it. Apparently you can pingtest the server as long as you are in the game. :P
Characters:
Hisane - Level 22 Female Jin Blade Master
Dekomori - Level 16 Female Lyn Force Master
Majii - Level 11 Female Jin Assassin

My literary work, Marinesnow of Orion (worktitle, not final :D) has now begun! Please visit my topic and comment/vote on the characters and the world I create for them peeps! It helps me a lot more than you'd think! What do you like/dislike about my characters? (They'll be updated along the way)
Marinesnow of Orion - Characters

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users