Blade & Soul Dojo: Post all your Lyn BladeMaster videos here - Blade & Soul Dojo

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Post all your Lyn BladeMaster videos here Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Radii 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationAsian Super Market
  • Character:Radii, Sugu
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Nov 06, 2012 - 9:04 PM

It would nice if everyone would post up some Lyn blademaster videos~ Any you think is cool, worth seeing. (etc)

User is offline   LightningKiller 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Character:LightningKiller
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master
  • Guild:HysTeria

Posted Nov 07, 2012 - 4:35 PM

well i put 2 , the only 2 i can find in eglish tittle xDD , the first video the pc of the user will blow up badly xDD..

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Character:Aari
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Nov 07, 2012 - 5:51 PM

http://www.twitch.tv...itv/b/338443166

Thats what I streamed today. Will make a Highlight/Youtube Video of the key parts where I talk about skills and kill bosses. Its gonna be up either tomorrow or on the weekend when I finished lvling.
Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides

User is offline   Mushi 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • LocationHalo's Ring
  • Character:Mushi
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:MoonTree

Posted Nov 07, 2012 - 7:54 PM

View PostLightningKiller, on Nov 07, 2012 - 4:35 PM, said:

well i put 2 , the only 2 i can find in eglish tittle xDD , the first video the pc of the user will blow up badly xDD..

Errr thanks for posting my video I guess.

Yes im working on a new pc cause the game lags just a little for me *more when I video*

Note: Don't buy windows 7 for a high res game buy something like Alien.
Posted Image

User is offline   Radii 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted Nov 07, 2012 - 8:52 PM

I run tera fine using windows 7 and both games use cry engine 3.

It only becomes a problem when theres like 10 people or more on the screen.

User is offline   gunner429 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Guild:Affliction

Posted Nov 07, 2012 - 8:53 PM

Looks pretty OP if you ask me. :confuse:
Posted Image

Signature/Guild Banner courtesy of blue sky 900

User is offline   Mushi 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • LocationHalo's Ring
  • Character:Mushi
  • Guild:MoonTree

Posted Nov 07, 2012 - 10:32 PM

View Postgunner429, on Nov 07, 2012 - 8:53 PM, said:

Looks pretty OP if you ask me. :confuse:

Truth, I really do think it's op also, I LOVE IT.
Posted Image

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted Nov 08, 2012 - 4:05 AM

After playing it for a while I wouldnt say its OP. Yes the AOE dmg is great and I can just pull large amounts of mobs and kill them with ease (Crit Build + Health on Crit ftw). Destroyers can do the same and even easier btw. (Cant be stunned, knockdowned and so on while whirlwhinding, Lyn BM can be CC'ed, only blocks attacks in the first 0.5sec of the whirlwhind, maybe that changes once I can skill more points into it)
But lets consider what actually matters here, Endgame. And I would definitly say that the Class will not be OP in any manner there.
You are a Support DPS class, it is an addition to the Destroyer in PvE. Tanking might be possible but for sure more challenging then with the normal Blademaster. You also do not posses the Single Target Damage a true Blademaster has, at least not as far as I can tell right now.
You can solo Bosses as a Lyn BM without a problem (not that it would be any hard at all with a true BM), the biggest plusoint is the fact that you have 2 Knockdown skills, so you can break through the CC imunity of Bosses and Force choke them afterwards, that is especially great to interrupt Bossattacks that you would otherwise not be able to block or avoid.

But overall, the class is definitly not OP!
Posted Image

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted Nov 08, 2012 - 1:52 PM

View PostAari, on Nov 08, 2012 - 4:05 AM, said:

After playing it for a while I wouldnt say its OP. Yes the AOE dmg is great and I can just pull large amounts of mobs and kill them with ease (Crit Build + Health on Crit ftw). Destroyers can do the same and even easier btw. (Cant be stunned, knockdowned and so on while whirlwhinding, Lyn BM can be CC'ed, only blocks attacks in the first 0.5sec of the whirlwhind, maybe that changes once I can skill more points into it)
But lets consider what actually matters here, Endgame. And I would definitly say that the Class will not be OP in any manner there.
You are a Support DPS class, it is an addition to the Destroyer in PvE. Tanking might be possible but for sure more challenging then with the normal Blademaster. You also do not posses the Single Target Damage a true Blademaster has, at least not as far as I can tell right now.
You can solo Bosses as a Lyn BM without a problem (not that it would be any hard at all with a true BM), the biggest plusoint is the fact that you have 2 Knockdown skills, so you can break through the CC imunity of Bosses and Force choke them afterwards, that is especially great to interrupt Bossattacks that you would otherwise not be able to block or avoid.

But overall, the class is definitly not OP!

I just don't like the fact they can get past the CC immunity. That was put there to encourage group play and just the fact they can do this and FORCE CHOKE BOSSES seems ridiculous. If an actual force master can't pull that off then neither should they.
Posted Image

User is offline   Teny 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationToronto

Posted Nov 08, 2012 - 2:34 PM

View Postgunner429, on Nov 08, 2012 - 1:52 PM, said:

I just don't like the fact they can get past the CC immunity. That was put there to encourage group play and just the fact they can do this and FORCE CHOKE BOSSES seems ridiculous. If an actual force master can't pull that off then neither should they.

I think you mean Destroyer, not FM.

They are there to support your squad, they're a lot of "fun" to play because they're much faster paced than most of the other classes.

Bosses don't have immunity to anything, you need to use 2 of a type of status skill to effect them.

i.e. 2 Knockdowns, which the Lyn BM has.

2 Interrupts, 2 knockbacks, etc are needed.

Personally as a regular BM, I have the ability to make bosses "kneel", if you put a couple of classes in a squad like this the dungeons will be much safer/smoother since you can cancel the big nukes the boss has.
I don't have time for this... Ò_____Ó.

User is offline   spencerBAXLEY 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationGA, USA
  • Class:Force Master
  • Guild:Bladefall [BDF]

Posted Nov 08, 2012 - 2:39 PM

My only concern is that "safer/smoother" can quickly mean "ignorable" if it's not done right. I just don't want it to get to the point where a boss's mechanics are ignorable.

This post has been edited by spencerBAXLEY: Nov 08, 2012 - 2:39 PM

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted Nov 08, 2012 - 2:52 PM

View PostTeny, on Nov 08, 2012 - 2:34 PM, said:

I think you mean Destroyer, not FM.

They are there to support your squad, they're a lot of "fun" to play because they're much faster paced than most of the other classes.

Bosses don't have immunity to anything, you need to use 2 of a type of status skill to effect them.

i.e. 2 Knockdowns, which the Lyn BM has.

2 Interrupts, 2 knockbacks, etc are needed.

Personally as a regular BM, I have the ability to make bosses "kneel", if you put a couple of classes in a squad like this the dungeons will be much safer/smoother since you can cancel the big nukes the boss has.

What I mean is if an actual Force master does not have the ability to force choke bosses then neither should the Lyn Blade master, whose only force master properly is the choke itself. Just seems stupid and unfair. Giving this class so many perks.
Posted Image

User is offline   Taekyu 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Character:Taekyu

Posted Nov 08, 2012 - 3:11 PM

View PostMicky, on Nov 07, 2012 - 8:52 PM, said:

I run tera fine using windows 7 and both games use cry engine 3.

It only becomes a problem when theres like 10 people or more on the screen.

They use unreal engine, not cry engine.

edit to add reply to:

View Postgunner429, on Nov 08, 2012 - 2:52 PM, said:

What I mean is if an actual Force master does not have the ability to force choke bosses then neither should the Lyn Blade master, whose only force master properly is the choke itself. Just seems stupid and unfair. Giving this class so many perks.

I'm fairly sure FM's can ice root bosses (someone should correct me if I'm wrong) like summoners can root bosses. Which means there's no need for them to have a force choke.

People really need to relax and perhaps accept that each class has a different purpose. If anyone was going to be disappointed it should be Destroyers, as it feels like the Lyn BM fills a very similar role.

This post has been edited by Taekyu: Nov 08, 2012 - 3:14 PM

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted Nov 08, 2012 - 7:34 PM

View PostTaekyu, on Nov 08, 2012 - 3:11 PM, said:

They use unreal engine, not cry engine.

edit to add reply to:

I'm fairly sure FM's can ice root bosses (someone should correct me if I'm wrong) like summoners can root bosses. Which means there's no need for them to have a force choke.

People really need to relax and perhaps accept that each class has a different purpose. If anyone was going to be disappointed it should be Destroyers, as it feels like the Lyn BM fills a very similar role.

Freezing and rooting a boss is not the same as force choking a boss. Force choking bosses stops attacks all together. Freezing and rooting them doesn't stop their attacks, it stops movement.
Posted Image

User is offline   Radii 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted Nov 08, 2012 - 8:54 PM

Here's some fresh lyn BM gameplay.

User is offline   Vile Samael 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Character:Ryang Huan-Yong
  • Class:Summoner

Posted Nov 09, 2012 - 1:21 AM

View PostMicky, on Nov 08, 2012 - 8:54 PM, said:

Here's some fresh lyn BM gameplay.

They put up a part 2 and AT 0:01:57 THERE'S A LYN THAT'S A FOOT TALL I'M? I CAN'T GET OVER HOW TINY SHE IS HOLY FUCK

http://prntscr.com/jaopw SERIOUSLY LOOK AT THIS
Posted Image

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted Nov 09, 2012 - 9:44 AM

View Postgunner429, on Nov 08, 2012 - 7:34 PM, said:

Freezing and rooting a boss is not the same as force choking a boss. Force choking bosses stops attacks all together. Freezing and rooting them doesn't stop their attacks, it stops movement.

While that is true. Freezing/Rooting a boss can have quite a similar effect. The tank can just go behind the boss and he wont be able to turn around resulting in not attacking for the duration of the root/freeze.
Posted Image

User is offline   Taekyu 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Character:Taekyu

Posted Nov 09, 2012 - 10:47 AM

View Postgunner429, on Nov 08, 2012 - 7:34 PM, said:

Well... it sort of does.

View PostAari, on Nov 09, 2012 - 9:44 AM, said:

While that is true. Freezing/Rooting a boss can have quite a similar effect. The tank can just go behind the boss and he wont be able to turn around resulting in not attacking for the duration of the root/freeze.

^ That was the angle I was coming from.

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted Nov 09, 2012 - 11:18 AM

View PostTaekyu, on Nov 09, 2012 - 10:47 AM, said:

Well... it sort of does.

^ That was the angle I was coming from.

Valid points, but my point is the boss can still attack, while force choke stops this all together. I just feel if a wanna be force user such as a lyn blade master can use force choke on a boss, then an ACTUAL force master should get the same perks. In fact I feel it would make more sense that force masters have to ability to force choke bosses but lyn blade masters can only force choke mobs.
Posted Image

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted Nov 09, 2012 - 12:27 PM

View Postgunner429, on Nov 09, 2012 - 11:18 AM, said:

Valid points, but my point is the boss can still attack, while force choke stops this all together. I just feel if a wanna be force user such as a lyn blade master can use force choke on a boss, then an ACTUAL force master should get the same perks. In fact I feel it would make more sense that force masters have to ability to force choke bosses but lyn blade masters can only force choke mobs.

Well I cant agree on that tbh.
While you point that an actual force master's choke should be as strong as the Lyn BM's choke, a forcemaster is pure and btw. highest PvE DPS class, together with KFM.
A Lyn BM is a support DPS, just like the Destroyer, and their force choke works just like the destroyers grapple (holding up bosses). You can skill that all attacks on a grappled target restores 2 Chi enabling all other classes spam their skills like crazy. A Lyn BM will not be on par with the FM DPS so I don't see any problem with them being able to do it and the Force Master not.
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users