• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Character:Kenjien
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Sep 29, 2012 - 7:16 PM

Just want to make a Topic for GON KFM, nothing wrong with JIN but im going to be a GON yeah....I lift weight on my spare time and kinda look like the gon so i choose GON. Tell me why you choice GON kfm?

User is offline   ღKurori~Iaara-Haanღ 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • LocationWonder Woman's Invisible Jet....You can't see me in that right???
  • Character:Kurori (alt Kiyrino)
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Force Master
  • Guild:N/A

Posted Sep 29, 2012 - 10:45 PM

View PostKenjien, on Sep 29, 2012 - 7:16 PM, said:

Just want to make a Topic for GON KFM, nothing wrong with JIN but im going to be a GON yeah....I lift weight on my spare time and kinda look like the gon so i choose GON. Tell me why you choice GON kfm?

If you look anything like a Gon OwO I think you might have been exposed to Gamma radiation.

Please see your doctor for further details, and for the sake of us all, don't get angry
:feel_good:
Posted Image

☬Forget your regrets, they're better left behind☬

User is offline   Kenjien 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationToronto Canada

Posted Sep 30, 2012 - 6:30 AM

Lol well steroids will do the job lol

User is offline   Kogane 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Character:Kogane
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Sep 30, 2012 - 6:24 PM

Now for a mildly serious answer. Lol

Generally speaking at first it wasn't the Gon race that caught my attention but the fact that I could play a Kung-Fu class. I was excited about it and thus decided to give it a try. I had a lot of fun with it but...when I tried the CB2 I kept staring at my avatar---staring at it and staring at it and...after a while something about it just didn't feel right with the class. My original pick of course was a Jin---whom was admit-ably small.

So I tried Gon out---mostly out of amused curiousity....and then found that despite how initially silly the model I chose looked it really grew on me. So Kogane became a blond haired and dark skinned Gon Kung-Fu master. xD

Oddly enough it just made the whole experience more enjoyable.
Posted Image

User is offline   Kenjien 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationToronto Canada

Posted Sep 30, 2012 - 8:41 PM

View PostKogane, on Sep 30, 2012 - 6:24 PM, said:

Now for a mildly serious answer. Lol

Generally speaking at first it wasn't the Gon race that caught my attention but the fact that I could play a Kung-Fu class. I was excited about it and thus decided to give it a try. I had a lot of fun with it but...when I tried the CB2 I kept staring at my avatar---staring at it and staring at it and...after a while something about it just didn't feel right with the class. My original pick of course was a Jin---whom was admit-ably small.

So I tried Gon out---mostly out of amused curiousity....and then found that despite how initially silly the model I chose looked it really grew on me. So Kogane became a blond haired and dark skinned Gon Kung-Fu master. xD

Oddly enough it just made the whole experience more enjoyable.

Yeah same here...i was thinking to make a JIN KFM but i know for a fact that alot of ppl will be making JIN KFM so i dont want to be in those 1000 ppl lol i want to be big and muscular and still kick ass :grr:

User is offline   SpanishGentleman 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Rankyaku
  • Race:Undecided

Posted Nov 12, 2012 - 9:28 PM

Personally, the Gon race appears more muscularly defined, and their expression seem very serious and determined. In accordance with their lore, the Gon seem to be a very proud and dominant race. Playing a KFM with this race will very intimidating, as my character can tower over enemies and strike them down with a single blazing fist. On a side note, Jin don't seem all that intimidating =/

User is offline   Spirits of Vengeance 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationUSA
  • Character:Antumbra
  • Class:Assassin
  • Guild:None right now :(

Posted Jan 17, 2013 - 4:55 PM

Tall, strong, muscular, sexy, what more do you want? :dreaming:
Hello! I'm Spirits, the Assassin, your guide to the madness. Be like water my friend and you just may survive.

User is offline   Sir B 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Guild:Nocturne

Posted Jan 18, 2013 - 2:31 AM

Jins are some sort of pus**es compared to the Gons, they just look too ordinary. Gons have the attitude and the looks. They're sexy and we know it.
Gon KFM FTW

User is offline   Zenek 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Jan 18, 2013 - 6:26 AM

I have doubts. Gons females have obviously bigger boobs than Jins. But Jin female seems to have better shapes, more spherical. Many is depend by customisation options and if any doboks will appear till our release.

User is offline   Daigo 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 28, 2013 - 1:32 PM

View PostKenjien, on Sep 29, 2012 - 7:16 PM, said:

Same, I lift too so I'm leaning more towards Gon myself. I'll just have to wait for the Char creation to make up my mind. I just think its more badass to beat someone up with nothing but your hands personally.
h a l f m a n , h a l f a m a z i n g

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users