Blade & Soul Dojo: Blade & Soul 7 Waves (Major) Update - Blade & Soul Dojo

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Blade & Soul 7 Waves (Major) Update A preview of the future of Blade & Soul Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Sogeking 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationSniper Island
  • Character:Suisen
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Oct 07, 2012 - 7:44 AM

View PostOkami, on Oct 01, 2012 - 2:51 AM, said:

So, let me revise the current class/race status, since somethings bothering me.

Jin Race.                        Lyn Race.                                     Gon Race.                       Kun Race. 

1.Blade Master                           1.Force Master                                                1.Destroyer*                                  1.Blade Master
2.Kung-Fu Master                       2.Summoner                                                 2.Kung-Fu Master                           2.Force Master 
3.Assassin*                                3.Blade Master                           

Most obviously, Kun's are lacking their unique class*, but I was wondering about something else.
How much do you guys think TBL is into symmetry? As in, will they make sure every race has excatly 3 classes?
Or if I remember correctly, they planned to make Jin's have 4 classes, which means 4 classes per race?

4 classes is a bit too much, unless they make a class available for every race.
Also i think we should expect kun to have the new class, so it could be something like a musician because i think they mentioned it once before.
Posted Image

~IGN: Suisen~

User is offline   Lyndis 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationTexas
  • Race:Undecided
  • Class:Undecided
  • Guild:Slayers' Tower

Posted Oct 07, 2012 - 9:44 AM

I still want a polearm/bojutsu/tri-chuck type of weapon class. I will keep the dream alive!

User is offline   Teny 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationToronto
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Oct 07, 2012 - 10:07 AM

Lyns are great.

Sort of like Elins. Good thing that the clothing on BnS is more sensible, unlike TERA kuku. :)...
I don't have time for this... Ò_____Ó.

User is offline   Rdei 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Darkdeity
  • Race:Lyn
  • Guild:FugiTiveS

Posted Oct 30, 2012 - 4:36 AM

View PostSogeking, on Oct 07, 2012 - 7:44 AM, said:

4 classes is a bit too much, unless they make a class available for every race.
Also i think we should expect kun to have the new class, so it could be something like a musician because i think they mentioned it once before.

Musician is a misheard rumor. The Musician/Bard will be a new class in Aion 4.0, It's irrelevant to us.

@Okami: The Lyn blademaster will be also an unique class, so with that the Lyn race has 2 unique classes + the FM.

I wonder if the next class will be a spear wielder class for the Kun race, that would make sense.

User is offline   Lazyxoxo 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Ambrosia
  • Race:Gon

Posted Nov 07, 2012 - 1:25 PM

Just tried out th 린검사 (Lyn Blademaster) and, I have to say, I love it.
It doesn't have the defense of the regular blademaster because it loses its 막기, but the speed and amount of damage
makes up for it. At level 12, I already have 3 moves to DOWN the enemy. So far, I can see it replacing my sole gameplay with my Kungfu Master.
So far I must say, they did a great job with the new class.

I just also realized they added new content, such as edits in the storyline, and quest line, while adding a couple more extra minor quests to speed up the leveling for the lower levels. I started the game when it came out of beta, and by the time I usually reach the big city (forgot the name atm) I would be level 12. I'm at the outpost before the big city, and I'm already level 13 (3 hours into the gameplay skipping all cutscenes)

User is offline   Haneul 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Nov 17, 2012 - 7:44 PM

I have a question... I see that in Korea the Lyn BM has been implemented, and the list of 7 waves says that the Lyn BM update is the 7th wave... does that mean we have already gone over the 6 previous updates? cause I haven't seen that 36vs36 thing ...

User is offline   spencerBAXLEY 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationGA, USA
  • Class:Force Master
  • Guild:Bladefall [BDF]

Posted Nov 17, 2012 - 8:23 PM

No, they swapped them as a surprise. :P

User is offline   Kerberian Kitsune 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationShhh... be vewy vewy qwiet, I'm hunting livers... eheheheh *~quee!*
  • Character:Ѳ
  • Guild:I'mma driftah...

Posted Nov 29, 2012 - 11:17 AM

Late comer is late, but I literally frothed at the mouth - in a good way - when I saw this update. When I read "new class" I pictured the gunner... so meh'd a little. Imagine my dramatic mood shift when I came to skim upon the words "Lyn Blademaster". So yeah, rejoicing... rejoicing hard. I went into hibernation gradually again sheerly over the major disappointment suffered at the lack of a BM option for the race since CBT2. I really didn't want to have to play a summoner with that bloody furball hanging on to my side - no offence avid summoner fans, it's just I much preferred it's older concept with the ink demon and such. I hate playing casters unless it's a really well done enchanter sort anyway - which this game clearly doesn't have.

B&S, consider yourself being watched by this old 'dog' again - old in respects to my accumulated total watch time heh. Whew, that was sure a close one... the name had been scrapped off my potential new MMOs to take up seriously list until now. Hmmm... maybe now I can finish that signature I dumped by the wayside so many months ago~. ^^

Hmm... less defence you say up there... that's going to be something I'll just have to get over; as my instinct is always to pride a suitable defence over offence; I just get way more mileage out of being somewhat meaty - but BMs have superb blocking skills; and given the choice I prefer reactive mitigation even more (NOT evasion, has to be blocking). If it still retains the highly reactive motions of the regular BM I'll be contented with that though.

Happy days overall though, so glad I didn't have to really hang up my coat on this one. I'm so flippin' tired of GW2... I was shamelessly caught on the buzz of it all and now that it waned about a month ago, I kind of hate it more day by day. >_> Pretty dramatic removal of the cotton wool I had over my eyes, I have to say.

PvP updates? Meh fuck 1vs1. Duels leave a bad taste in my mouth with the frequency they're randomly spammed as requests out in the open while just plain idling. Only 1vs1 I do is free of the artificial constraints of an arena - I think I do enough of that in my RL. I may take to it should the mood take me in tow or it doesn't sound quite as basic as it seems. 36v36... is the exact opposite end of the spectrum, I think it's too large for my particular tastes. When it comes to... I suppose more 'sporting' measures of PvP - in the case of being instanced - I infinitely prefer being amongst a well oiled, highly concentrated attack force of a smaller team as opposed to a marauding swarm. I'll involve myself in it when I'm feeling a kind of zergy silly; but that's very rare. Pure open world > randomly capped 'zerg' amount of players per instanced map.

I have a pretty persistent, perpetual feeling of bloodlust though; so even if I may not care for those modes at first I'll probably find my hand (and thus my blade) guided to 'em.

This post has been edited by Kerberian Kitsune: Nov 29, 2012 - 12:46 PM

"When the collar comes off..."

User is offline   RolandoBlancoD 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Character:Tetsuken

Posted Dec 11, 2012 - 12:30 PM

Grettings! I come in Peace~ Can someone give me a link of this game: "DOWNLOADER" or Link, Data-file so that I can also play this game. I'm begging you guys. Sent me a response or you can directly send a DATA-FILES of this game at my Yahoo mail: [email protected]

Thanks A lot,

Your response is highly appreciated.

God bless us all

User is offline   Ghastly 

• Large Hammer Master - 槌
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationIn a swamp!
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Dec 11, 2012 - 1:20 PM

Client download from official site is http://bns.plaync.co...ad/client/index

Without a KSSN you won't be able to play B&S since it is only available in Korea for Koreans. If you don't have a Korean friend or family member who can help you make an account you won't be able to play like the rest of us.

B&S is however being localized for NA/EU and other Western regions.
Posted ImageRemember to read our Forum Rules before posting!
Have a Blade & Soul related question? Check our FAQ before creating a topic/post.
Found a topic/post that violates our Forum Rules? Use the Report button and we'll deal with it!

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users