• Large Hammer Master - 槌
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationIn a swamp!
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Oct 04, 2012 - 3:47 PM

If there's a Collector's Edition please don't give us stuff like figures or artbooks. Give us in game stuff like costumes, weapon skins, or exclusive hair styles.
Posted ImageRemember to read our Forum Rules before posting!
Have a Blade & Soul related question? Check our FAQ before creating a topic/post.
Found a topic/post that violates our Forum Rules? Use the Report button and we'll deal with it!

User is offline   Ryochan 

• |~Yorai Dragon~|
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationNJ
  • Character:Ryochan
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Oct 04, 2012 - 4:09 PM

Figures or Apparel I'd definitely like, with some in-game goodies included =).
http://www.youtube.com/yoraidragon
Rick James: "Cocain Blade and Soul is a hell of a drug." *giggles*
Posted Image

User is offline   Pokki 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • LocationBehind you :3
  • Character:Pokki
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Oct 04, 2012 - 4:50 PM

View PostGhastly, on Oct 04, 2012 - 3:47 PM, said:

If there's a Collector's Edition please don't give us stuff like figures or artbooks. Give us in game stuff like costumes, weapon skins, or exclusive hair styles.

I like to have stuff I can actually show off :dreaming: It's not like I'm going to walk around in public waving around my collectors edition items, especially since most people won't recognize it and will most probably think I'm just some weird otaku :sweats: It's nice to have something that makes you stand out as being unique and not just some weirdo :cold: I vote for in-game exclusives! :wave:
Posted Image

User is offline   Radii 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationAsian Super Market
  • Character:Radii, Sugu
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Oct 04, 2012 - 6:21 PM

I like to have physical items so when Im done playing for good i can remember all the fun i had.

User is offline   Button 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Location「 lo ndo n 」
  • Class:Summoner
  • Guild:「 n oct . v isc ar ia 」

Posted Oct 05, 2012 - 10:47 AM

I'd prefer to have PERMANENT in-game items - anything that uniquely distinguishes the C.E. holders.
Posted Image

User is offline   Teny 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • LocationToronto

Posted Oct 05, 2012 - 11:01 AM

As long as it's not a "Digital CE", BnS is cool enough that I'd actually want a hard copy of it's CE.

Although, in Korea the game has no "edition" whatsoever. It's a P2P model with no initial registration/game purchase fee, alongside a micro-transition store.
I don't have time for this... Ò_____Ó.

User is offline   DrakeDragon 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Feb 08, 2013 - 1:02 PM

View PostRadii, on Oct 04, 2012 - 6:21 PM, said:

I like to have physical items so when Im done playing for good i can remember all the fun i had.

I also enjoy physical copies of games, not only for the benefit of having something unique to a game you loved, but due to the fact, i'd rather not have to download a game, when i could just go pick up a disc and have it install in less then 5 minutes.

I buy physical editions of any game i'm going to play that comes with one, and if they come with a special edition, or collectors edition, i buy that over a regular copy.

Another plus side to having a Physical disc, is the ability to quick-share the game, for example, say you have friends (for most of you, it seems like quite the long shot) and they see the game, and want to try it, well, instead of saying "go spend 3-9 hours downloading it!" you can simply hand them the disc, have them install it quickly and start playing. Of course this doesn't work for B2P games, only P2P.

A great many of people have said they want a Figure in the collectors edition, i don't think that is a good idea, i'd love the idea of being able to buy figures later on, but one specific figure picked out for a special edition could ruin sales of it, because not everyone wants the exact same figure.

Art book, T-shirt, Beanie(Tuque), a Scarf, Arm warmers(Sleeve warmers), a physical manual(Not guide book), Playing cards, a locket with your characters picture, a mouse pad, a poster, an Ingame title (My suggestion for this would be "Physical Love") a certificate of authenticity with signatures of the Dev team, an OST CD, Character name reservation(only one), 30 free days(Typical with any Collectors Edition of P2P)

These are just a few things that can come with a Collectors edition that most people won't complain about.

For those people who are.....Larger, the T-Shirt, and arm warmers(Sleeves) of course won't fit you, my suggestion? PUT DOWN THE FORK AND GO FOR A JOG!

As said by others, Mounts are not in the game, so forget the pipe dream of getting one for the CE/SE, won't happen.

And i suggest that NCSoft does NOT give different regions different stuff! DO NOT stiff one region and favor another, this type of thing does hurt the game.

Been following game forever, only made forum account to post my opinion on this matter only.

User is offline   Kin-Pantsu88 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Race:Kun
  • Class:Force Master

Posted Feb 08, 2013 - 1:56 PM

Oppai mouse pad of my main charr. :love:
Yes....I like using emotes. :D

User is offline   Yami Akuma 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • LocationDenmark

Posted Feb 09, 2013 - 7:22 PM

If we will be able to get CE etc i hope so much we get a artbook with it.
Posted Image

User is offline   NarutoKyoRyu 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Seitoryu
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Feb 12, 2013 - 9:26 PM

The CE with exclusive in game items of course!

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users