EU/US Release Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

User is offline   God Shaaghun 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Race:Undecided
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Sep 04, 2012 - 4:48 AM

I noticed that team bloodlust released several packages between the date 26 - 29 june giving out rewards for people who bought the 180 day package to playing blade and soul containing the unique eye patch. I would like to know if these packages will be available when blade and soul will be released for EU/US because I think that it would only be fair for everyone to get a chance to get a collectible eye patch once it's released in the EU/US.
Thank you.

User is offline   Okami 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • LocationFinland
  • Character:Okamie
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin
  • Guild:Nocturne

Posted Sep 04, 2012 - 5:31 AM

That's so totally goin' ahead of yourself, not only there's not even a single word about EU/NA Release's, but it'll also be up to the EU/NA publishers to make such items available or not. To make it short : NCsoft nor TeamBloodlust won't be managing such stuff, if there'll ever be an EU/NA release.
Posted Image

User is offline   Ghastly 

• Large Hammer Master - 槌
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationIn a swamp!
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Sep 04, 2012 - 10:30 AM

I want that eye patch costume too :laugh:

Unfortunately B&S has no release date or official plans yet. But the time is near, as soon as Teambloodlust and NCsoft starts releasing new information for B&S we'll be right here providing the information :yes:

For now I'm locking this thread since it's a question for which an answer has been given to.
Posted ImageRemember to read our Forum Rules before posting!
Have a Blade & Soul related question? Check our FAQ before creating a topic/post.
Found a topic/post that violates our Forum Rules? Use the Report button and we'll deal with it!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users