• You cannot reply to this topic

Ask Kona a Question Time~ Ask away!

User is offline   soulninja 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Dec 27, 2012 - 8:04 AM

ive just start t play and i have a few questuins :)

1.i had some quest wich asked me to kill a mob and than take her body and i dont know what i should do with it =/
2.when i kill some random mobs i get some "pizza slice" or puzzle XD and i have no idea what is up for..
3.will the game get easier soon? i mean by understending it? =/ will i get used to it or somthing?

thnx alot ^^

User is offline   jokerstar 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Character:Fayde
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:BooM

Posted Dec 27, 2012 - 1:08 PM

View Postsoulninja, on Dec 27, 2012 - 8:04 AM, said:

ive just start t play and i have a few questuins :)

1.i had some quest wich asked me to kill a mob and than take her body and i dont know what i should do with it =/
2.when i kill some random mobs i get some "pizza slice" or puzzle XD and i have no idea what is up for..
3.will the game get easier soon? i mean by understending it? =/ will i get used to it or somthing?

thnx alot ^^

1. If you're talking about the one where you have to kill the undead goblins(looks like overgrown babies jumping around) you pick em up and bring them to the fire. Normally, for quests like these, when you pick up the body it will tell you where you need to bring them with a double arrow or star on the minimap.

2. The "Pizza slice" is bopae, basically those are the same as "armor/equipment" in other games. Basically, you can wear 8 of these and it gives you stats. However, you cannot wear 2 of them that will fit into the same slot. You can press the key B to look at your bopae. Bopae come in sets, and if you obtain multiple bopae of the same set they will give you added effects/stat bonuses.

3. At first you will feel lost, but as you go on, the game will become easier to understand as many quests are pretty similar to what you do at early levels. If you need help try finding English players that play on your server! That's the easiest way to quickly learn the fundamentals of the game.
BnS KR lvl 50 LBM- 1800-1950 1v1 Arena Rating

User is offline   shyrofox 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Selk

Posted Dec 27, 2012 - 5:53 PM

Not sure if this thread is still actively being answered by OP, but as a newb I have some questions and if anyone could answer them that would be delightful. :)

1) How does the cash shop work? Are the costumes purchasable with in-game points?
2) Are there any English guides for the Bo Pae sets? What is the max you can + a Bo Pae to? Is there any reason to bother with +ing at a lower level?

And that's it for now. :3

User is offline   jokerstar 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Character:Fayde
  • Guild:BooM

Posted Dec 27, 2012 - 7:19 PM

1. Not sure if you can purchase things from the cash shop with a non-korean credit card, but people do put up costumes that are sold from the cash shop, they're a bit expensive though!

2. Here's a guide to bopae and more here: http://steparu.com/r...-review?start=1
All credits to Steparu for making this great guide! Used it alot.
The max + you can + a bopae to depends on what level the enchanted bopae is and its rank (purple>blue>green>white). Another thing you should make sure of is that the bopae that you are using to enchant also matters, as some bopae will give higher + than others. I'm pretty sure that crafted bopae will give the highest + compared to others of the same rank/level but I'm not entirely sure.

Oh, forgot to mention that the different numbers on the bopae matter as well. The higher the number bopae piece, the higher max + it can have.
There really isn't much point to enchanting until maybe 36 or 42, depending if you get the full ToS Bopae or not. If you are having trouble leveling I recommend enchanting with crit and getting a life leech gem.

This post has been edited by jokerstar: Dec 27, 2012 - 7:22 PM

BnS KR lvl 50 LBM- 1800-1950 1v1 Arena Rating

User is offline   shyrofox 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Selk

Posted Dec 28, 2012 - 6:54 PM

Thank you so much. :D

I have a couple more to add, this time about crafting.

1) Should I hold onto / horde any type of gathered material I find while leveling? Or sell, sell, sell?
2) Should I ignore crafting until I'm at a certain level or should I start thinking about / figuring it out right away?

User is offline   Royin 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 04, 2013 - 7:31 AM

Is there a healthy balance between classes being played or is one class obviously favourited over others?

User is offline   Einrown 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 05, 2013 - 9:46 PM

1. Is it possible to create a character that looks just like my avatar (Felicia from Magna Carta, another game with Hyung Tae Kim's art)?

2. I see your character name is Kurome, are you a fan of Akame ga Kiru?

EDIT: Corrected the name in question 1. My original mistake remains in the quoted response below. :p

This post has been edited by Einrown: Jan 13, 2013 - 3:40 PM

User is offline   Cinnamin 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 06, 2013 - 3:32 PM

What class do you think is the most desirable in a party?

User is offline   Kona 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Location바다뱀 보급기지
  • Character:Kuromae
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master
  • Guild:은교

Posted Jan 06, 2013 - 5:01 PM

View Postshyrofox, on Dec 28, 2012 - 6:54 PM, said:

Thank you so much. :D

I have a couple more to add, this time about crafting.

1) Should I hold onto / horde any type of gathered material I find while leveling? Or sell, sell, sell?
2) Should I ignore crafting until I'm at a certain level or should I start thinking about / figuring it out right away?

1. Just sell it for now. You really need not worry about crafting early on.
2. Yeah, I would wait until you've reached level cap to start crafting, since you will have a steady income of gold to level it up from start to finish while figuring out what is most profitable on the AH and whatnot.

View PostRoyin, on Jan 04, 2013 - 7:31 AM, said:

Is there a healthy balance between classes being played or is one class obviously favourited over others?

I haven't been really paying attention to this, but it does seem balanced in Korea. Although most foreign players I've encountered usually prefer melee classes. Rarely have I seen them play summoner, or FM from start to finish.

View PostEinrown, on Jan 05, 2013 - 9:46 PM, said:

1. Is it possible to create a character that looks just like my avatar (Fiona from Magna Carta, another game with Hyung Tae Kim's art)?

2. I see your character name is Kurome, are you a fan of Akame ga Kiru?

1. Maybe? You won't know until you try out the customization yourself, but I would like to assume it might be possible to replicate that character you're talking about.
2. Yes, yes I am.

View PostCinnamin, on Jan 06, 2013 - 3:32 PM, said:

What class do you think is the most desirable in a party?

Probably KFM, BM, LBM, Destroyer and FM.

User is offline   Mizuki 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationUSA

Posted Jan 06, 2013 - 7:10 PM

Funny to see FM at the bottom, most gamers in the US I see prefer casters since there's not much skill needed
Posted Image
Lets go Blade and Soul!

User is offline   Einrown 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 06, 2013 - 8:17 PM

Perhaps melee in this game ends up actually being more badass than casters, enough to make up for having to facetank/evadetank everything?

Just thought of something else.

Perhaps you could spoil me on lore a little bit:

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Einrown: Jan 06, 2013 - 8:28 PM

User is offline   BeKure 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Male

Posted Dec 17, 2013 - 2:07 PM

View PostKona, on Aug 21, 2012 - 11:04 PM, said:

Press the "O" key, 4th tab, second category. You should be able to re-bind most (if not all) the keys displayed on the action bar to whatever you desire to set it as.

Posted Image

1. Can I bind any ability that I want to to LMB and RMB? I can't seem to figure out how to do this (even if it's possible).

2. Also does this game support Ctrl/Shift/Alt modifiers like 'Shift + 1' or 'Shift + LMB' for example? I'm playing a FungFu Master and I would like the Jeet Kune (counter ability) to be bound on the RMB.
Bekure is the name, pronounced [beck-rah]

User is online   BirdOfHermes 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationNifelheim
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer

Posted Dec 17, 2013 - 3:36 PM

View PostBeKure, on Dec 17, 2013 - 2:07 PM, said:

1. Can I bind any ability that I want to to LMB and RMB? I can't seem to figure out how to do this (even if it's possible).

2. Also does this game support Ctrl/Shift/Alt modifiers like 'Shift + 1' or 'Shift + LMB' for example? I'm playing a FungFu Master and I would like the Jeet Kune (counter ability) to be bound on the RMB.

The last post is nearly one year old, you prolly wun get lots of response here. :P

1. Nope (only alternative keys like the R key on the keyboard)

2. Would not recommend it, the input of the mouse is slower than the one of the keyboard, you will only make the response/input time even worse but you can bind an alternative key (the brackets behind 1, 2, 3 and so on..)

This post has been edited by BirdOfHermes: Dec 17, 2013 - 3:36 PM

Posted Image

웃어라. 온 세상이 너와 함께 웃을 것이다. 울어라. 너 혼자만 울게 될 것이다

User is offline   solidhope 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationBoston, MA
  • Character:얼음SKY
  • Class:Force Master

Posted Dec 17, 2013 - 10:44 PM

Wow talk about thread resurrection, lol.

User is online   BirdOfHermes 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationNifelheim
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer

Posted Dec 18, 2013 - 9:28 AM

View Postsolidhope, on Dec 17, 2013 - 10:44 PM, said:

Wow talk about thread resurrection, lol.

Wait till we get a western release of that game (if). :D

Posted Image

웃어라. 온 세상이 너와 함께 웃을 것이다. 울어라. 너 혼자만 울게 될 것이다

User is offline   solidhope 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationBoston, MA
  • Character:얼음SKY
  • Class:Force Master

Posted Dec 18, 2013 - 11:30 AM

This forum already gives me headaches at times lol, only will be worse when NA/EU release happens (if ever).

User is offline   Draven 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:Draven
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Dec 20, 2013 - 1:22 PM

View Postsolidhope, on Dec 18, 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

This forum already gives me headaches at times lol, only will be worse when NA/EU release happens (if ever).

i don't think i would be worse than the mess that the CN forum is

at least you won't have tons of threads asking the same thing about what to do in a quest, what does this mean, etc
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users