Blade & Soul Dojo: Helpful Info For Non-Korean Readers (Quest,Items,stuff) *Updated 7/27 - Blade & Soul Dojo

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Helpful Info For Non-Korean Readers (Quest,Items,stuff) *Updated 7/27

User is offline   shumakiso 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationFt. Bragg
  • Character:Kimasoko
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Jul 26, 2012 - 2:10 PM

Hello people

Purpose of this Post,

I wanted to put together a sort of compilation topic for people like myself that don't speak Korean at all. A singular place to talk about and get help for questions from this lack of knowledge. Although, I am very impressed at how well BnS teaches you the game even if you don't speak the language, there are still things that just need some explaining.

NOTE!
I am not claiming to be some expert or anything, I just started playing and the things you find in this post will be the things I have had trouble with and solved, research, and useful tips for non-Korean speakers. If anything is wrong or you would like to add something just let me know and I'll fix or add it :)

Hopefully this helps people and becomes a good start for useful information. If it starts to work I will update the first post and organize to make things easier.

So lets give this a try, I''ve never made anything like this before so it might suck

Table O Contents (If this gets big use "FIND" (CTRL F) to search topic headings, CTRL F (the date) to search updates

Quest help ***Updated 7/27

Items ^^^ Updated 7/27

Useful Tips

Quest Help

These are just the few quest that I have had to research or had trouble with figuring out

Quest 1

This quest is early on and gave me some trouble figuring out how to complete it. It has a blue marker on the map but in the quest tab has the "completed" star.

Posted Image

Posted Image

What you need to do is go to the Blue marker on map and buy a repair hammer from the vendor. On a side note, the yellow symbol to the right of the quest title usually means it has something to do with merchants or something in your inventory

Quest 2

This is the Purple Training quest you have when you get to the first big town. It took me a bit to find out where to go and find the different parts. The first part is inside that hut, in the back, inside a jar. The second part is the rocks out in the water.

Posted Image

Quest3
This Quest is the first Qing Gong upgrade, You talk to this dude up here and then you need to go to the marker. I didnt notice that this NPC was up on a rock in the air across the way. This screenshot just shows you where it is in relation to the quest npc.
Posted Image

Quest 4 **Added 7/27

This is the Qing Gong upgrade quest around level 18. The blue marker will be above the merchant in this town. You have to buy the Blue snake lookin thing. Its 20 freakin silver :(. Also, the Qing Gong upgrade took me a minute to figure out. Its a hurdle move, so when your sprinting on the ground you can hurdle small obstacles quickly

Posted Image

Again, maybe these are easy to understand and I'm an idiot. These are the ones I had trouble with and figured others might too. If you want to add some please do and Ill put them up here.

ITEMS

You keep receiving these from quest so I figured they must mean something but couldn't figure it out. Well I finally did, apparently they are for daily quest turn ins for costumes. SO HANG ONTO THEM!
*Update*

View PostSeraphy, on Jul 26, 2012 - 3:06 PM, said:

The daily stones can also be exchanged for bo-pae or weapons.

I also found the vendor, Hes a little guy in the first big town NW part, has a vendor icon on the mini-map

Posted Image

These next 2 are charms for unlocking jewelry and weapon stats, I havn't actually been able to use them but I assume we should hold onto them for later.

** Update 7/27
Ok, the level 15-20 charms are like really rare. I would suggest selling them on the AH for lots of money instead of using them, Youll be getting level 21+ stuff soon enough and making money in this game seems to be really difficult.

Posted Image

LoL ok. SOooo actually I just found out that this next one is like a dungeon escape. It had been X'd out but i just clicked it and it insta TP out of the dungeon. So ya :)

Posted Image

USEFUL TIPS

Just some things that helped me out, I found them from looking around so you might of seen it but wtv here goes :)

WTFast is a great program that helps to reduce lag in the game. I'm on the E coast of USA and use the LA proxxy server and see a great improvement

BO-Pae, You get a million of these things and they take up inventory
Check out this for stat explanation and figure out which Bo-Pae you want and disassemble the rest or use them to upgrade

Posted Image

One of the most useful resources is the actual BnS website. Get Google Chrome and go to

http://power.plaync.com/bns/

Really explore that site and youll find lots of great stuff!

K I wanna get in the game now lol, Ill add some more later, or if this is useless let me know and ill let the thread die haha :)

GL and HF s(^_-)b

This post has been edited by shumakiso: Jul 27, 2012 - 10:45 AM

User is offline   Seraphy 

• Flower in the Mountain
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Character:Maiya
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Jul 26, 2012 - 3:06 PM

The daily stones can also be exchanged for bo-pae or weapons.

User is offline   Kenion 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationGermany
  • Character:Dreamsn
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Jul 26, 2012 - 3:17 PM

Thanks a lot for this thread :)
I think it may help players out.
+1 from me

This post has been edited by Kenion: Jul 26, 2012 - 3:17 PM

You may clip our wings but we will never forget how it was like to fly.

User is offline   LoliLover 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Summoner

Posted Jul 26, 2012 - 9:13 PM

Thanks for the over-view! What level are you guys on Blade and Soul?

User is offline   Kenion 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationGermany
  • Character:Dreamsn
  • Race:Jin

Posted Jul 27, 2012 - 1:06 AM

View PostLoliLover, on Jul 26, 2012 - 9:13 PM, said:

I'm level 16 with my blade master :joss_stick:
You may clip our wings but we will never forget how it was like to fly.

User is offline   shumakiso 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationFt. Bragg
  • Character:Kimasoko

Posted Jul 28, 2012 - 1:05 AM

View PostLoliLover, on Jul 26, 2012 - 9:13 PM, said:

Just hit 25, Man this game was made for me, I keep coming across new things that are just what I'm lookin for in a game. Just wish I could understand the story. I was following for a bit just from the cutscenes but now I'm pretty lost.

User is offline   Rukia2005 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Rukia2005
  • Race:Kun

Posted Nov 26, 2012 - 3:32 AM

Posted Image

Is there anyone can help me on this quest?

User is offline   Dobijasek 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Race:Undecided

Posted Nov 26, 2012 - 8:29 AM

View PostRukia2005, on Nov 26, 2012 - 3:32 AM, said:

Posted Image

Is there anyone can help me on this quest?

Server that you play has bugged quests, skills etc...
I think you can't ask here for anything which relates this server.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users