• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationGeorgia (USA)
  • Character:Shaka Zulu
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer

Posted Jul 17, 2012 - 12:26 AM

I just found this on you tube. It was my first time seeing this. Has anyone else saw it? I should be informed of all destroyer pvp vids lol. I love pvp,and pk and the vids of it. This guy went up against a BM all tho i must admit. The bm was not exactly the cream of the croop. That or that just had trouble getting aroud those stuns. And man the destroyer, destroys fast i love that damage out put.

This post has been edited by Shaka Zulu: Jul 17, 2012 - 12:34 AM

User is offline   Ghastly 

• Large Hammer Master - 槌
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationIn a swamp!
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Jul 17, 2012 - 1:03 AM

I love when Destroyers grab their opponents and slam them down on the ground or swing them far away :laugh:
There's a level of dominance that I love.
Posted ImageRemember to read our Forum Rules before posting!
Have a Blade & Soul related question? Check our FAQ before creating a topic/post.
Found a topic/post that violates our Forum Rules? Use the Report button and we'll deal with it!

User is offline   Shaka Zulu 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • LocationGeorgia (USA)
  • Character:Shaka Zulu

Posted Jul 17, 2012 - 1:24 AM

View PostGhastly, on Jul 17, 2012 - 1:03 AM, said:

I love when Destroyers grab their opponents and slam them down on the ground or swing them far away :laugh:
There's a level of dominance that I love.

I know right its friggin awesome. I love that throw lol. The destroyer throw is my wife and the destroyer shield is my mistress lol

User is offline   Jett 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationNaples, Florida - USA
  • Character:Jett
  • Guild:- LOTUS -

Posted Nov 14, 2012 - 10:26 AM

LOL right into the chicken, brilliant... KFC anyone? lol
Posted Image

User is offline   Jayrune 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • LocationTexas
  • Race:Undecided
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Nov 14, 2012 - 11:13 AM

Damn that looks awesome, but i gotta ask, were the fighters at the same level? The destroyer's health bar barely moved even though he was getting hit, and the blademaster lost chunks of health when she got hit, level disparity? gear disparity? Or purely a skill disparity?
:amazed:
also, things like this, are why i am an Altaholic, Kung Fu will be my main most likely but i'm definitely making a destroyer as well.
Posted Image

User is offline   Jett 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • View gallery

Posted Nov 14, 2012 - 12:03 PM

View PostJayrune, on Nov 14, 2012 - 11:13 AM, said:

Damn that looks awesome, but i gotta ask, were the fighters at the same level? The destroyer's health bar barely moved even though he was getting hit, and the blademaster lost chunks of health when she got hit, level disparity? gear disparity? Or purely a skill disparity?
:amazed:
also, things like this, are why i am an Altaholic, Kung Fu will be my main most likely but i'm definitely making a destroyer as well.

In the video the Destroyer is lvl 31, and the blademaster is 28, which is not MUCH of a level difference, so it could either be gear or skill, i have seen other videos of destroyers getting beat by blade masters as well.

As for me, I'm going to make a destroyer as my main. I am also an altaholic lol
Posted Image

User is offline   DayBreeze 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:DayBreeze
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Nov 14, 2012 - 2:05 PM

right. yea thats my vid. my gear is better than Lea's. and yea my level is higher too in OBT. that didn't stop me from challenging Lea when she was 7 levels higher than myself in CBT3..... anyway, Destroyers shield skill heals, different hp % depending on how many skill points you invest in it. in this case mine was 20% hp heal every 1 min (shield cooldown). if you are interested i have a video of me defeating a Force master friend, we only had time for one match, she needed to log off. i was lvl 31 she was lvl 35.

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • LocationTexas

Posted Nov 14, 2012 - 2:11 PM

View PostDayBreeze, on Nov 14, 2012 - 2:05 PM, said:

right. yea thats my vid. my gear is better than Lea's. and yea my level is higher too in OBT. that didn't stop me from challenging Lea when she was 7 levels higher than myself in CBT3..... anyway, Destroyers shield skill heals, different hp % depending on how many skill points you invest in it. in this case mine was 20% hp heal every 1 min (shield cooldown). if you are interested i have a video of me defeating a Force master friend, we only had time for one match, she needed to log off. i was lvl 31 she was lvl 35.

Very interesting, i'd be curious to see the difference in stat gear, but i can see the force master taking some good HP chunks with the fireballs as is.

so far it's looking like if you want to win against a destroyer, keep your distance.

Any chance you got a vid of your destroyer getting beat?

This post has been edited by Jayrune: Nov 14, 2012 - 2:18 PM

Posted Image

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Nov 14, 2012 - 2:21 PM

View PostJayrune, on Nov 14, 2012 - 2:11 PM, said:

Any chance you got a vid of your destroyer getting beat?

plenty. theres the ones where i tried to even the playing field, where 3 jerks were ganging up on one guy. 3 vs 1? cowards. i stepped in to make it 2 vs 3, then my ally got defeated, another guy jumped in and it was me vs 4.

another one, i tried to challenge 1 guy. then another joined in. and 3 more joined in, so it was me vs 5.

and then 2 more matches i fought against blademasters, i was level 31, they were both level 36.

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • LocationTexas

Posted Nov 14, 2012 - 3:55 PM

View PostDayBreeze, on Nov 14, 2012 - 2:21 PM, said:

plenty. theres the ones where i tried to even the playing field, where 3 jerks were ganging up on one guy. 3 vs 1? cowards. i stepped in to make it 2 vs 3, then my ally got defeated, another guy jumped in and it was me vs 4.

another one, i tried to challenge 1 guy. then another joined in. and 3 more joined in, so it was me vs 5.

and then 2 more matches i fought against blademasters, i was level 31, they were both level 36.

hmm, kudos on trying to even the field, does that mean there is no 1v1 dueling feature? I'm interested in how 1v1 matchups go down though seeing brawlfests are cool too since that's the usual open pvp. Found several clips on youtube but some seem to be older CBT and some balancing has taken place since then.
Posted Image

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Nov 14, 2012 - 4:42 PM

View PostJayrune, on Nov 14, 2012 - 3:55 PM, said:

hmm, kudos on trying to even the field, does that mean there is no 1v1 dueling feature? I'm interested in how 1v1 matchups go down though seeing brawlfests are cool too since that's the usual open pvp. Found several clips on youtube but some seem to be older CBT and some balancing has taken place since then.

PVP in a city/town/camp makes you open for unwanted interference. your options are going to a deserted place for pvp.

User is offline   Jett 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • View gallery

Posted Nov 15, 2012 - 9:18 AM

I plan to be a destroyer as my main class when the US version is released, and your vids helped me quite a bit onto how they work in pvp and their combos. So thanks for the videos and the info. *Idols* lol
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users