Blade & Soul Dojo: Blade & Soul (KR) Client Download - Blade & Soul Dojo

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Blade & Soul (KR) Client Download How to download Blade & Soul's Korean Retail client.

User is offline   donsaudi 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Character:wazapi
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Force Master

Posted Dec 24, 2012 - 6:13 AM

i log in there with same account here or i must make an new account even in there? and if i've to make an account can you please teach me please how to do that with PICs? or an info xD i just can read eng and arabic T.T

nvm i did make an accound but when i click on red button i see this.. just follow the PICs xD
1- http://imageshack.us...s/715/ahm1.png/
2- http://imageshack.us...es/38/ahm2.png/
3- http://imageshack.us...s/849/ahm3.png/
if the links not working try this one. http://imageshack.us/g/715/ahm1.png/

User is offline   Sakia 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Zefir
  • Race:Kun
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Dec 24, 2012 - 8:01 AM

View Postdonsaudi, on Dec 24, 2012 - 6:13 AM, said:

i log in there with same account here or i must make an new account even in there? and if i've to make an account can you please teach me please how to do that with PICs? or an info xD i just can read eng and arabic T.T

nvm i did make an accound but when i click on red button i see this.. just follow the PICs xD
1- http://imageshack.us...s/715/ahm1.png/
2- http://imageshack.us...es/38/ahm2.png/
3- http://imageshack.us...s/849/ahm3.png/
if the links not working try this one. http://imageshack.us/g/715/ahm1.png/

Yes, the red button from your first image. Note, you would have to have a verified account to even be able to play.

It has been said on the Q/A that anyone can make an account but only those with a KSSN can verify their account and play.

Seeing your by your images, you don't have a verified account so that is probably why you are getting that pop-up message. As for a KSSN, we cannot provide you with one or show you how to verify. Sorry! :-\

User is offline   donsaudi 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:wazapi

Posted Dec 25, 2012 - 6:34 PM

if i want to verify my account i'll get an mail? or there's something i must do? becouse i got an a mail with 1 link i did click on it that's all and the atter massege i didn't see links to click on it

can anyone make an account for me please i wanted to play this game from 2010......................... Q.Q T.T

User is offline   Kasunay 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • View gallery
  • Character:Kasunay
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Jan 05, 2013 - 1:19 AM

Is there a way we can get some translated pictures of the Blade and Soul KR instalation? I'm on the screen where you choose where you want to install the game and at the bottom of that little screen there are 5 things you can click, one i know is the browse file section and the other 4 just have me lost lol...Thanks in advance :)

User is offline   roum 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:roum
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Jan 08, 2013 - 5:48 PM

Hi i have a lot of probs by teh installation of BnS.
I think i have alle the components of BnS how in the tutorial.
But i become a lot of errors.
I changed all in KR settings (language , location..)

but finally its so:

http://www.hostingpi...0820finishQ.png

plz Help

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: ordner bns.png

User is offline   SkyAce 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 25, 2013 - 5:13 PM

Hello. I like this game a lot. There's this website called Team viewer where you can take control of another persons computer and do things for them and stuff no matter where you live. I was wondering if anyone would like to do that for me to download and install this game. I have a skype so while you're doing it we can keep in touch. Anyone up for it? Pleease. I really want to try this game out.

User is offline   muoibeo 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip

Posted Jan 26, 2013 - 10:02 AM

1st you must have an account, after that download the game through official website, then play :)

User is offline   Roberto Tomás 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Character:HoKu

Posted Jan 30, 2013 - 12:24 PM

Im offering this because I see a lot of people writing about how to get the account, and some people posting concerns about the legality of sharing such info. NCSoft is not apparently interested in keeping people from downloading and buying the game. You can at least register at plaync.com without providing a KSSN or Ahypeniin (or whatever the other code is). An email account is required.

I just made an account on a whim when I found out the Chinese beta apparently is over.

This process could not be easier, if I've done everything I need to play the game .. I wont find out for many hours though, have to re-download the game this time from Korea.

Here's the process I followed:
  • go to http://bns.plaync.com
  • under the login form on the right side of the page is a line of links for register / username / password. Click the leftmost one, "회원가입" (register).
  • check both checkboxes agreeing that you recognize ncsoft is handling this account details and that they are going to collect personal identification information. and hit the submit button, which is the left of the two buttons and is highlighted in yellow.
  • now fill out the new user form. the fields are 1. email account to associate with this plaync.com account, 2. your desired username in hangul, 3. your password (can be in latin characters), and 4. repeat the password.
  • you will get an email with one big, unshortened link in it in a table, click this link to verify the email.
  • now return to the front page and download. The link "클라이언트 다운로드" says "client download". From there there are a row of buttons with numbers, these are download mirrors. Click one to download. Before this will work, you will have to download the identification software they use which integrates a plugin in the browser as well as installs a watchguard program from ncsoft. You cant download without it. It will warn you that you are not running the software, redirect you to a new download screen that says "plaync" and has a row of icons for all the major browsers, and instructions for installing the software. the big yellow highlighted button downloads the software. Download it and install it.
  • restart the browser, and ensure that you've enabled the plugin as necessary (this is browser specific).
  • go to bns.plaync.com, and this time log in at the login form, using your email account and password (it will not accept your hangul name you provided). You should visibly see you are logged in when you return to bns.plaync.com: your hangul account name should appear at the top.
  • Click client download again, and select a mirror with its download button. This will download a file like GSDN1_BN.... which is the downloader app and is signed by KaMuse, Inc
  • after the download completes, run this app. This will download the actual ~8.5GB game. it will take forever fi you are not physically in korea. :P

This post has been edited by Roberto Tomás: Jan 31, 2013 - 9:45 AM

电信二区 斩天诀 拳师 19 冷水Nairobi

User is offline   Silmarien 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 30, 2013 - 12:48 PM

@Roberto Tomás
Hey, nicely done. That's how I proceeded as well. I got another problem, though when trying to install the game.
Here is the link: http://www.bladeands...post__p__136801
Maybe you can help me :D

This post has been edited by Silmarien: Jan 30, 2013 - 12:49 PM

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip

Posted Jan 30, 2013 - 6:04 PM

View PostKasunay, on Jan 05, 2013 - 1:19 AM, said:

Is there a way we can get some translated pictures of the Blade and Soul KR instalation? I'm on the screen where you choose where you want to install the game and at the bottom of that little screen there are 5 things you can click, one i know is the browse file section and the other 4 just have me lost lol...Thanks in advance :)

I don't claim to offer the *right* translation but, I can try to help (sorry but I am really relying on a simple translator myself)

실팽 — Launch
진송시작 — something like "Start the Download"
진송중딘 — not sure.. probably stop/pause the Download
닫 기 — Cancel

and the one above, 플더변경, is to change the installation directory

View Postroum, on Jan 08, 2013 - 5:48 PM, said:

Hi i have a lot of probs by teh installation of BnS.
I think i have alle the components of BnS how in the tutorial.

you are missing the data81.cab file. see my reply with a complete list of files and the md5checksums: files and checksums

This post has been edited by Roberto Tomás: Jan 30, 2013 - 6:06 PM

电信二区 斩天诀 拳师 19 冷水Nairobi

User is offline   fanataly 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 31, 2013 - 4:02 AM

i try to download this game

after lunch play nc it stuck at 7% or like that with werrid message in ??????? marks which mean idk if i have krean font setup any way i press one tap and now when i try cont. the downloading i keep get this message with out downloading any byte
Posted Image

help me to get this done

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip

Posted Jan 31, 2013 - 8:18 AM

View PostRevast, on Jun 16, 2012 - 10:58 PM, said:

Having the client doesn't imply you can play, you still need to have an official account in the PlayNC site.

Please consider changing the wording. This makes it sound like what you need is an official account. An official account is insufficient to play the game. For example, right now I have an official account. :P

You must have an account, which anyone can freely set up on the site, but further you must also pass an identity check by a KECA/KISA authority. These are different things entirely, and of necessity they must occur at different times (getting the account, and verifying your identity).

In fact, the identity you use to get your account (when they ask for your name) can be completely different than the identity you use at the identity authority (when you give some semi-official record).

This post has been edited by Roberto Tomás: Jan 31, 2013 - 8:25 AM

电信二区 斩天诀 拳师 19 冷水Nairobi

User is offline   HarshReality 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Race:Undecided
  • Class:Summoner

Posted Feb 03, 2013 - 9:35 PM

This has got to be the most frustrating process i have ever been through to play a game...Can someone hold my hand, having some issues with Korean, Please inbox me if you can help me out. :pokeeyesout:

User is offline   BnSz 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Feb 12, 2013 - 3:52 PM

hi there
i try downloading game from downlaoder called(KTDN_BNS_KOR_20121226) from ofiicial site

after 79% downlods it starts again
here are snapshots
every time i click same like this image and it continue
here
Posted Image
after 79% my internet disconnected .. i did same click but it starts from zero
here
Posted Image
this files already downloaded
here
Posted Image
i got depression after that
please any help
appreciating and sorry for my poor english

User is offline   LexiDrase 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Feb 18, 2013 - 4:34 PM

How do I make a account??? bc everytime i make a account an try to confirm my email it doesnt work an i cant log onto the site :/ an the download any one of them wont even start some kind of thing just pops up in korean an i can only push okay to it....i wanna try the korean one :/

View PostRoberto Tomás, on Jan 31, 2013 - 8:18 AM, said:

Please consider changing the wording. This makes it sound like what you need is an official account. An official account is insufficient to play the game. For example, right now I have an official account. :P

You must have an account, which anyone can freely set up on the site, but further you must also pass an identity check by a KECA/KISA authority. These are different things entirely, and of necessity they must occur at different times (getting the account, and verifying your identity).

In fact, the identity you use to get your account (when they ask for your name) can be completely different than the identity you use at the identity authority (when you give some semi-official record).

Can u pls tell meh how I verify my identity??? bc idk how :sob:
KathyGurl

User is offline   denca 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:denca
  • Race:Kun

Posted Feb 19, 2013 - 12:17 PM

I got a account :) and lexi well after you register on their website a email will be sent to you you just click the link they gave u and ur good to go that worked for me and now im playing :))))))))

Can someone help me i downloaded everything manually 1 by 1 from links here when i try install when it gets like to middle a error pops up somthing about data1 help!!!

This post has been edited by denca: Feb 19, 2013 - 8:04 AM

User is offline   LexiDrase 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Feb 19, 2013 - 4:04 PM

I know y i couldnt log in now lolz i putted my surname an not email... now i gonna firgure out what is wat with the download buttons :/
KathyGurl

User is offline   Wroth 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Feb 23, 2013 - 6:10 PM

im haveing a weird problem myself i signed into the website and everything hit the big red button and the nclauncher pops up but nothing happens no update just a blue button that says 1.23 update over the limit with a nothing else happens.

User is offline   iCalintz 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Calintz
  • Class:Summoner

Posted Feb 24, 2013 - 1:21 PM

Honestly, I have no idea what to do. I've successfully registered with Plaync twice only to be given an invalid username/password message when I know they are correct.

Also, I keep getting this error everytime I click one of the download links to a mirror.> File not found

Firefox can't find the file at http://bnsfull.gscdn...101/Data11.cab.

View PostGhastly, on Dec 06, 2012 - 10:53 PM, said:

B&S is only available in Korea so unless you have a Korean friend who can make the account for you there's no real way to play B&S.

It is being translated to English but there is no confirmed release date for North America, Europe, and other regions.

For more information read our Frequently Asked Questions

Could you possibly update the intro with the message? It seems like it would clear up the confusion for most people.

This post has been edited by iAtsuro: Feb 24, 2013 - 1:25 PM

Posted Image

User is offline   Mohamed0 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Mar 13, 2013 - 9:10 PM

Hey all
i tried downloading from the clinet manage and its very slow
and also the manual links are some how corrupted
as you can see i download via 32 kb/sec it took me 2days to get 32%
so i will really like another way to get the data parts manualy separet files :) cuz there arent working

View Postfangze, on Nov 10, 2012 - 1:19 AM, said:

you post saved me man ty a milion a downloiaded 7.3 GB by the clinet which was downloding by 30 kb/s which took me 3days and then the client crashed but now u saved me i will continue what i need from here ty t y ty ty :joss_stick:

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: sdfghjupl;.png
  • Attached Image: sdtfyui.png

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users