- The game shall be known as .hack//Versus, and it will be bundled with the upcoming .hack movie known as .hack//Sekai no Mukou ni.
- Both the movie and the game are going to have 3D.
- Confirmed for the game so far are going to be Sora (Another Kite look alike, who is the main character of .hack//Sekai no Mukou ni.), Haseo (Regular and his ultimate form.), and a mysterious character that is unknown for now.
- Characters will be able to use Skills and Altimit Skills, and each will have a unique ability known as their "Exceed."
- Sora's Exceed: Level Up - her speed and strength go up and when she uses skills her friends will appear and support her.
- Sora's Altimit Skill is evidently called Fianna Rush.
- The plot centers around a mysterious character named "9."
The game will be bundled with .hack//Sekai no Mukou ni in a normal edition and "The World" edition, to be released June 28th. The normal edition will be ¥7,140 and include a deluxe foldout box and jacket and a mini-size movie pamphlet. "The World Edition" will apparently be ¥10,500, and in addition to those things it will contain:
- 25 (incredibly-nostalgic) jacket-size posters
- A 48-page fullcolor concept book
- The storyboards for the movie
- A special DVD called the .hack//Extension Disc
- A special collector's box illustrated by Seiichiro Hosokawa, the main artist of .hack//G.U.
WANT. Though I do miss the old .hack art style.
This post has been edited by Seraphy: Mar 25, 2012 - 3:12 PM