• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bleach is ending Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Lupus 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationSomewhere having tea like a gentleman and lapping it up like a dog.
  • Character:Lupus
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin
  • Guild:Thieves den

Posted Feb 26, 2012 - 10:22 PM

aizen was the end of bleach for me....correction, hell chapter was the end for me
Lupus of Thieves Den
Posted Image
I've always envied the moon, when the sun has passed and darkness consumes the sky, it still shines.
I want that.
To be the light that gives hope were there is none.

User is offline   Napsys 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationHolland
  • Character:Napsys
  • Class:Undecided
  • Guild:Nocturne: Rosacea Family

Posted Feb 27, 2012 - 9:01 AM

I quit after aizen, and my friend who kept watching told me this news...

it doesnt really hit me hard, cause for me, bleach was at its finest when they went to save rukia, either way

IMO they messed up big time with :
ishida losing its power to use that armor thing (that was so sick, even I liked ishida at that point)
when the story progresses Ichigo going bankai every 2 seconds but gets owned in 1, then magically appears with a new power and wins in the end anyway
FILLERS, seriously, how many fukin fillers do they need, even after muramasa was killed it kept on going...give us something better
and in the end, they decide ichigo will lose its power after using the final getsuga tenshou. I mean cmon, might aswell quit the anime then..even though i was a big fan before..

eitherway, might watch the last episodes just to close it off 100%
Posted Image

User is offline   Genjimaru 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • LocationChicago
  • Character:Genjimaru
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Feb 27, 2012 - 10:08 AM

No! No! This series cannot end yet.

Yes, I agree that the series could have ended with the Aizen fight, or that fight to save Rukia was one of the best story arcs. Yes, there may be too much filler. (I actually enjoyed the Muramasa arc, the most recent Mod soul arc was meh, and that whole arc about fake Zanpakuto was a waste of time.)

However…..

There has been a crazy amount of foreshadowing going on in this series. Who is the king of the Soul Society? Who are the members of TEAM 0? Supposedly this team is the king’s personal guard. (Why do they never show up to help when the Soul Society is in trouble? Lol) I have been waiting forever for the story to get into these characters.

I will be so ticked off if the series ends before exploring them.

(I don’t consider myself to be a rabid Bleach fan, but after all this foreshadowing I hope these characters get some air time.)

User is offline   DarkWish 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationRomania
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Feb 27, 2012 - 11:54 AM

View PostGenjimaru, on Feb 27, 2012 - 10:08 AM, said:

No! No! This series cannot end yet.

Yes, I agree that the series could have ended with the Aizen fight, or that fight to save Rukia was one of the best story arcs. Yes, there may be too much filler. (I actually enjoyed the Muramasa arc, the most recent Mod soul arc was meh, and that whole arc about fake Zanpakuto was a waste of time.)

However…..

There has been a crazy amount of foreshadowing going on in this series. Who is the king of the Soul Society? Who are the members of TEAM 0? Supposedly this team is the king’s personal guard. (Why do they never show up to help when the Soul Society is in trouble? Lol) I have been waiting forever for the story to get into these characters.

I will be so ticked off if the series ends before exploring them.

(I don’t consider myself to be a rabid Bleach fan, but after all this foreshadowing I hope these characters get some air time.)

The manga is not ending yet, so all the remaining questions should be answered in this final arc... hopefully.

Remember the rules.
FAQ

Posted Image

User is offline   Pokki 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationBehind you :3
  • Character:Pokki
  • Race:Lyn
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Mar 01, 2012 - 1:25 PM

View PostFoxeh, on Feb 25, 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

This... Is 100% correct.

After the battle with Aizen, they tried to make something out of nothing. The series should have ended. I'm still reading the manga however. To me, everything after the Battle with Aizen has completely lost it's steam, though I did like the mind f**k that came with Ginjo's battle. But again, I feel that Ichigo should have just killed Aizen, and call it quits.

This ^, everything was pretty awesome until after the Aizen arc, the story just got pretty lame after that. :sob: .... :cry:

This post has been edited by Pokki: Mar 01, 2012 - 1:27 PM

Posted Image

User is offline   Releis 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationCzech Republic
  • Character:Releis
  • Race:Kun

Posted Mar 07, 2012 - 12:21 PM

one friend of mine told me this 'news' like 2 days ago, i was pissed the most as possible. Bleach is the best anime imo. You dont have to eat fruit or w/e to get some powers (OP), you are not practictising joga before using any spell (fairy tail). Characters there are not dumber than a tree (naruto). You dont have to wait 50 episodes till main char learns the power he needs (naruto) etc etc. Simply, i'd sacrifice all on-goin animes just to keep Bleach running, however, its not up to me :x And one more thing i cant get (except that OP is no. 1 anime in japan, its like 8th world's miracle for me) why they cant keep anime till the point manga ends :[

About the hollywood version.. ah , nah, cant comment it, otherwise i get heart attack.
Posted Image
god, i hope im done with signature finally ;p if ya got some time, lemme know if its better than this

User is offline   Nelneo 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationSabah, Malaysia
  • Character:Nelneo

Posted Mar 09, 2012 - 10:24 PM

Either Bleach is losing its Bleach-ness, or I'm just not the type to be attracted by the current arc plot. :shakehead:
Posted Image

User is offline   LGCarnival 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationIn Your Bed
  • Character:LGCranival
  • Race:Kun
  • Class:Force Master

Posted Mar 11, 2012 - 3:30 PM

I understand why people want Bleach to end and why they wanted it to end after Aizen even if there were many things left unanswered: the plot became utter garbage. The road the plot took reminded me of Dragon Ball Z: new villain defeats the heros who still use their old powers. The heros get new powers that are like 2x stronger then the old and defeats the villain.

I'm not a fan of DBZ but I don't hate it.

I think the Aizen arc was a little stretched out too. The dramatic increase of power Ichigo goes through is ridiculous. There was like zero skill involved in the fights. it was always the higher reiatsu that won (with a few exceptions in the Rukia arc).

My friend said the Ginjo arc was an exact copy of Yu Yu Hakusho so i read it and it was the same.
Bleach is taking stuff from other mangas/anime and is making them shit.
Don't make decisions for someone else. Let them do it, it's thier life after all, not yours.

User is offline   Teny 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationToronto

Posted Oct 30, 2012 - 11:41 AM

Not to necro but I didn't want to start a new thread.

Anyone else still reading Bleach? I read almost everything in WSJ, Kubo's getting super trolly with his plot though.

Although based on various discussions all the possibilities were considered back then, the latest chapter is nutso.
I don't have time for this... Ò_____Ó.

User is offline   skullking2 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationFlordia
  • Character:skullking2
  • Guild:Slayer's Tower

Posted Dec 30, 2012 - 12:56 PM

Bleach the anime didn't really end but it will be back sometime in the future .It was cancelled temporary ,however, when it return it would be better.
Posted Image
Join Slayer's Tower the PVP guild for you.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users