• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationIn my Library
  • Character:Clockwork
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Force Master
  • Guild:Slayers' Tower

Posted Feb 03, 2012 - 10:19 AM

Its because even through there tricky they dont have the power a BM had. But i hope every class has a notch that makesnthem great in combat

This post has been edited by Garzel: Feb 03, 2012 - 10:20 AM

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat”- Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Posted Image
'Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

User is offline   shu 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Character:Shuu
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Feb 16, 2012 - 3:57 PM

i had a ygg leaf on me hands so i decided to you use it.

guys..there's no such thing as an overpowered class but some classes do have advantages. its really what you make out of the character you're playing. if you think that ranged fighters will mop the floor with your melee characters it just shows that you're the one who failed to use your class correctly. many others who failed to use their class correctly will join this fail wagon and cry "OP", losers? please. don't blame the developers that this or that class is overpowered. people who start these threads reminds me of those idiots from aion. they cry about how some classes are op...but all i can say is..bullshit. some assassins whined about how they are weak compared to other classes..bullshit. you know how fast a fricken sin can take you out? within seconds...like i said. its all how you play your class and some classes will have slight advantages but dont whine just because you see some disadvantages. AND spirit masters in aion? they're not op they are....broken lol. big difference between the terms. :shakehead:

doods..the game isn't even out yet and some of us were lucky enough to try it but that was in closed beta. thats probably no where near how the real game will be like when its released. im sure they will balance the class more or tune some things when its out. everything that most of us see is based on speculations without having a real taste of this games.
Shuu
Main:电信洪福区
Sub:土门阵
Faction:Wulin

User is offline   polednik 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationCzech Republic
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Sep 25, 2012 - 11:19 AM

View Postshu, on Feb 16, 2012 - 3:57 PM, said:

AND spirit masters in aion? they're not op they are....broken lol. big difference between the terms. :shakehead:

I dont know what have you played in Aion, but i am sure Aion is rly bad example for this. Rly, try to play as a gladiator vs sorc/sm lool. You can say that i am noob and bad player, but how can i survive 16k dmg in 4sec from sorc? Followed with covered silence so you cant heal yourself. If you dont have lucky and your GS and random stumble doesnt proc you are only chicken for them. And i dont want to talk about that freaky SM who can easy faceroll every glad. And what the hell is different between broken and OP? They are maybe broken but thats make them OP lol. Aion is rly bad example... Thats why i quit aion. Anyway i dont want to talk about that crap.

I am new in BnS, also without any knowledge about this game. But i rly like it, looks so epic, and balanced game. Almost no enchanting options what i have heard, only Gems for weapons and fuse Bo-pae. It looks like this game is rly about the person between screen and chair :P and also about what skills he choosed, and how he learned the game. I cant wait when it release in US/EU ^^
AION - Nexus - Elyos - Gladiator 60lvl - Debbie - INACTIVE
B&S - waiting for west realease - female char - Blade Master

]Posted Image

User is offline   Kript 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Kript

Posted Sep 26, 2012 - 7:44 AM

I agree with the above comment. I just hope they don't ruin it with gear imbalance. Having good gear to aim for is great, giving slight advantages over those with shit gear.. It shouldn't however ruin the balance horrifically like some games :(
Posted Image

User is offline   Chibitiza 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationThe Place where I got the Idea from
  • Character:Kirianmist
  • Guild:- Lotus -

Posted Oct 12, 2012 - 10:16 AM

Well each class has one aspect of it that is OP, so we can't complain on which one is op. :smooth:

Destroyer is OP in its spammable spin to win hurricane skill :shakehead:

Blade Master is OP in the aspect of summoning 6 additional swords + parrying :grr:

Kung Fu Master is OP in their tendency to counter + stun lock and dominate combo via pounding them on the ground :beated:

Assassin is OP because of its stealth skills when used right :spiderman:

Summoner is OP because of it having a summon and its many support skills that become very annoying when PvP 1 vs 1 Despite
being more of a support class. :what:

Force Masters are OP in the sense that they're the only official ranged class in the game. :ouch:

So pick your poison, which class would you like to complain about being OP the most, and which class would you support to continue being OP? :smooth:

Bring on the complaints and counter argurments. :confident:
I don't know anything about online blogging or any other kind of stuff that happens on the net

But I do know one thing:
How to Play Video Games.

User is offline   Lily~ 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Class:Force Master

Posted Oct 12, 2012 - 11:08 AM

View PostChibitiza, on Oct 12, 2012 - 10:16 AM, said:

Summoner is OP because of it having a summon and its many support skills that become very annoying when PvP 1 vs 1 Despite
being more of a support class. :what:

I imagine it must hurt some egos when a person playing as a huge gon with a huge axe gets beaten by a mere household pet!~

Posted Image¬Made by Aery¬

User is offline   Cray C 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Oct 12, 2012 - 11:25 AM

View PostUruru, on Oct 12, 2012 - 11:08 AM, said:

I imagine it must hurt some egos when a person playing as a huge gon with a huge axe gets beaten by a mere household pet!~

aah yes, but imagine the sweet sweet comedy that has been made :silly:

..What's not so fun is when you down the summoner and the pet totally owns you afterwards since it doesn't disappear haha.

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Oct 12, 2012 - 2:32 PM

View PostCray C, on Oct 12, 2012 - 11:25 AM, said:

..What's not so fun is when you down the summoner and the pet totally owns you afterwards since it doesn't disappear haha.

That's what makes it even more op
I don't know anything about online blogging or any other kind of stuff that happens on the net

But I do know one thing:
How to Play Video Games.

User is offline   Pokki 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationBehind you :3
  • Character:Pokki
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Oct 12, 2012 - 3:51 PM

View PostCray C, on Oct 12, 2012 - 11:25 AM, said:

Or they can sacrifice their pet to get up and pwn you themselves :silly:
Posted Image

User is offline   DayBreeze 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:DayBreeze

Posted Oct 15, 2012 - 5:20 PM

have a look at my Hurricane, i mean Destroyer.

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Oct 15, 2012 - 6:26 PM

View PostDayBreeze, on Oct 15, 2012 - 5:20 PM, said:

Suddenly I'm scared. I can see so many of them lining up in the horizon. Its like that feeling you get when every bush you walk in there's a Garen [LoL] in there.

But I do know one thing:
How to Play Video Games.

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:Aari
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Oct 16, 2012 - 2:02 AM

View PostDayBreeze, on Oct 15, 2012 - 5:20 PM, said:

well yea i gotta be honest, they were just increadibly bad. As a KFM it is so easy to counter your Whirlwind into a stun, even with latency. That was just... sad tbh :bowling: I completly wrecked a korean destroyer 3 times with my KFM 2 lvls lower. But maybe he was even worse ^^
I've seen a well geared Destroyer in the 45 PvP camp 2 days ago... He just ran in and whirlwhinded everything to death, it was insane xD Couldnt do a thing with my 43 Assassin + Delay, I never felt so useless. Even when other people arrived, he survived forever, must be so much fun whirlwhinding around

Edit: Just realized you guys where only lvl 15, didnt fullscreen it since im on work. Thought it was the lvl 25, well on that lvl they prolly dont have the stun from counter yet. Nvm what I wrote them :P Nice whirlwhinding xD

This post has been edited by Aari: Oct 16, 2012 - 2:13 AM

Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Oct 16, 2012 - 11:33 AM

I guess the only factor to take into account then is the character levels for each class.

The classes we sorted as OP were on 1v1 in PvP scale. From what I've read and analyzed from DayBreeze's videos [my unofficial PvP master/idol ] :adore:
DayBreeze summed up the 1v1 PvP tier into these classes in terms of compatibility at low levels
[Note: this does not factor player skill]

DayBreeze
i think the food chain below level 16 goes like this:

Destroyer
Summoner
Assassin
Kung Fu Master
Blade Master.
Force Master still needs more testing, but i think Force master is equal with KFM.

However, this may not hold true to PvP in team fights.

But I do know one thing:
How to Play Video Games.

User is offline   DayBreeze 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:DayBreeze

Posted Oct 16, 2012 - 12:36 PM

View PostAari, on Oct 16, 2012 - 2:02 AM, said:

well yea i gotta be honest, they were just increadibly bad. As a KFM it is so easy to counter your Whirlwind into a stun, even with latency. That was just... sad tbh :bowling: I completly wrecked a korean destroyer 3 times with my KFM 2 lvls lower. But maybe he was even worse ^^
Edit: Just realized you guys where only lvl 15, didnt fullscreen it since im on work. Thought it was the lvl 25, well on that lvl they prolly dont have the stun from counter yet. Nvm what I wrote them :P Nice whirlwhinding xD

YOU ARE GOING TO LOOOOVE THIS.

Destroyers are immune to both stuns, and cannot be smashed around while they spin. that is the purple, red, and yellow in the synergy system. destroyers can only take damage and be tripped while they spin. so how many classes do you know have low cooldown tripping attacks? so yea even at higher levels a destroyers would still spin to his win. only way is to capitalize on that time when the destroyer is out of energy to spin and needs to recharge. i know this from playing as, and against destroyers.

am now i have more experience with FMs i would say FMs are equal to the Assassin.

This post has been edited by DayBreeze: Oct 16, 2012 - 12:39 PM

User is offline   Teny 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationToronto

Posted Oct 16, 2012 - 6:34 PM

View PostDayBreeze, on Oct 16, 2012 - 12:36 PM, said:

YOU ARE GOING TO LOOOOVE THIS.

Destroyers are immune to both stuns, and cannot be smashed around while they spin. that is the purple, red, and yellow in the synergy system. destroyers can only take damage and be tripped while they spin. so how many classes do you know have low cooldown tripping attacks? so yea even at higher levels a destroyers would still spin to his win. only way is to capitalize on that time when the destroyer is out of energy to spin and needs to recharge. i know this from playing as, and against destroyers.

am now i have more experience with FMs i would say FMs are equal to the Assassin.

It's pretty interesting, not as many people like to play Destroyers because they look clunky but actually play pretty well. TERA's shitty Berserker class turned people off from the type of playstyle that is Destroyer, but hopefully BnS will give it a come back.

i'm seriously getting tired of trying to parry/block on KFM/BM with latency though, I don't even bother anymore unless it's a slow charge attack.
I don't have time for this... Ò_____Ó.

User is offline   AnubisXy 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Race:Undecided

Posted Nov 10, 2012 - 3:56 PM

Anybody have any thoughts about the new Lyn Blademaster class and how it holds up in PvP as opposed to some of the other classes?

User is offline   Paarth 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Paarth

Posted Nov 26, 2012 - 6:04 PM

View PostAnubisXy, on Nov 10, 2012 - 3:56 PM, said:

Anybody have any thoughts about the new Lyn Blademaster class and how it holds up in PvP as opposed to some of the other classes?

This is how I think, when you learn to summon swords NO ONE CAN KILL YOU HAHAHA! i`m almost dominating the technique HOHOHO! :yell:
My YouTube Channel:
Posted Image

User is offline   Kuruzu5 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationOrlando,FL
  • Character:Hanja
  • Class:Assassin
  • Guild:Not in one yet

Posted Nov 27, 2012 - 2:42 AM

please stop these OP Posts. You know what Class is OP? Me lol

User is offline   Paarth 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Paarth

Posted Nov 27, 2012 - 9:05 AM

View PostKuruzu5, on Nov 27, 2012 - 2:42 AM, said:

please stop these OP Posts. You know what Class is OP? Me lol

You are assassin, you cant summon swords! this is what I do with you! :pokeeyesout:
My YouTube Channel:
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users