• Group: Members
  • LocationFinland
  • Character:Okamie
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin
  • Guild:Nocturne

Posted Nov 26, 2012 - 2:45 AM

Welcomes Nox :>
Sorry, if we seem unactive, but it's just that everyone's in standby mode for the upcoming EU release. Dx

Nocturnal Gardens | Nocturne chat thread
( Better place a tree-house there before Sekuyia burns it down here xD )

Posted Image

User is offline   kombinerka 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationHolland
  • Character:Tanakaori/Akuma
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Nov 26, 2012 - 2:56 AM

eh... true :bowling: ill migrate there.
Posted Image

User is offline   Crushmyballs 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Crushmyballs
  • Race:Undecided

Posted Dec 01, 2012 - 4:30 AM

Hi i woud like to join the guild, i can play an average of 10hours a day 7/7.
I'm really intrested in joining the guild.
My in game name will be Crushmyballs, most played char Barbarian, so i will probably go for destroyer...

I'm pretty sure i will fit in the Viscaria since ive been former officer in guilds, also Rosacea woud fit me, i can handle both...

About my self:
I play game's since pong was released, so 1994 i think i was 6years old, now i'm 23,5.
I played all of the mmo's that are released and have been in some succesfull guilds with realm firsts...
Knight Online, Rift, Wow, Aion

I played 3 years proffesional counter-strike in a top team year 2002-2005

I live in belgium
Microphone and any program is no problem, also im not a solo player so i like to help out or do guild stuff ofcourse.

U can contact me by this email adress, [email protected] also i will check the forums :)

PS: Is there any release date planned for EU yet?

Greetings

This post has been edited by Crushmyballs: Dec 01, 2012 - 4:31 AM

User is offline   Napsys 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationHolland
  • Character:Napsys
  • Guild:Nocturne: Rosacea Family

Posted Dec 01, 2012 - 5:14 AM

View PostCrushmyballs, on Dec 01, 2012 - 4:30 AM, said:

Hi i woud like to join the guild, i can play an average of 10hours a day 7/7.
I'm really intrested in joining the guild.
My in game name will be Crushmyballs, most played char Barbarian, so i will probably go for destroyer...

I'm pretty sure i will fit in the Viscaria since ive been former officer in guilds, also Rosacea woud fit me, i can handle both...

About my self:
I play game's since pong was released, so 1994 i think i was 6years old, now i'm 23,5.
I played all of the mmo's that are released and have been in some succesfull guilds with realm firsts...
Knight Online, Rift, Wow, Aion

I played 3 years proffesional counter-strike in a top team year 2002-2005

I live in belgium
Microphone and any program is no problem, also im not a solo player so i like to help out or do guild stuff ofcourse.

U can contact me by this email adress, [email protected] also i will check the forums :)

PS: Is there any release date planned for EU yet?

Greetings

love the name
im from holland but live in belgium at the moment, looks like we have alot of people speaking the language in the guild.
you have some nice time available
lots of experience.

and most of all a team player,

why the hell not?

you have my vote ghihi !
Posted Image

User is offline   Nox 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationPortugal
  • Character:Nox
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:Nocturne - Torenia Family

Posted Dec 01, 2012 - 4:19 PM

Welcome Crush, you seem to have a lot of experience and time, without a doubt a great addiction to our cause.
And no we don't have any idea when tha game is coming out, we can only speculate, hopefully in Q2/Q3 2013.

This post has been edited by Nox: Dec 01, 2012 - 5:23 PM

Posted Image

User is offline   Crushmyballs 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Crushmyballs

Posted Dec 03, 2012 - 2:12 PM

Oke, thanks well ... time to wait then :P iff i live that long :s

User is offline   Try2KillMe 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationBacau
  • Character:Try2KillMe

Posted Dec 04, 2012 - 4:21 PM

Hello, i would like to join your guild too.
First of all, my name is Costin, and i live in Bacau, ROMANIA.I'm an addicted gamer,(15 years old, 7 spend in the face of a computer screen) just like the previous guy is, and i can spend most of my time(6-10 hours a day, depends on the situation) playing B&S proudly with the signature of this guild(if you accept me).I used to and i still play many mmorpgs(cabal, atlantica world of warcraft, etc.) and fps(COD, Battlefield, Counter strike, HALO), but not just like this one:).
I want to join your guild because i've seen something original and special that i haven't seen at other guilds and because i want to make a lots of friends, with which i can do many things that would help this guild grow as a community of serious and sociable players.
Sorry for my bad english if u didn't understand me or if u think that i said something that it annoys you, and i'm really hoping to get a place in your community.Anyway, here's my proof of being really interested in joining the guild.If you reject me, i will be deleting this signature as soon as i can if u ask me to do that. I've chosen this family because i'm a sociable person and i mostly spend my time talking with guild mates rather than playing and leveling up my character.
Edit:My nickname, which is gonna be used ingame too is designed to taunt the enemies, and i'm gonna choose for sure a blade master ,because in the past i used to be a warior in both the real life and the game life(aggresive, iresponsible), and now i'm more peaceful and balanced and this class really represents me
Contact:I used to chat via skype with a pair of headsets, and you can find my Contact infos in my profile :)

This post has been edited by Try2KillMe: Dec 04, 2012 - 4:28 PM

Confucius said : A human can not live without food, water and a PC who can't run Blade&Soul.
Posted Image

User is offline   kombinerka 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationHolland
  • Character:Tanakaori/Akuma

Posted Dec 04, 2012 - 4:45 PM

I want to join your guild because i've seen something original and special that i haven't seen at other guilds and because i want to make a lots of friends, with which i can do many things that would help this guild grow as a community of serious and sociable players.

must be cookies :joss_stick:
welcome both of you :P as far as i know we dont have any specific requiremnts of y'all to join as of yet. As long as you want to join us its fine.. i guess? :smooth:

This post has been edited by kombinerka: Dec 04, 2012 - 4:47 PM

Posted Image

User is offline   Try2KillMe 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationBacau
  • Character:Try2KillMe

Posted Dec 05, 2012 - 8:24 AM

View Postkombinerka, on Dec 04, 2012 - 4:45 PM, said:

must be cookies :joss_stick:
welcome both of you :P as far as i know we dont have any specific requiremnts of y'all to join as of yet. As long as you want to join us its fine.. i guess? :smooth:

:adore: Thanks, what can i say. Regarding cookies, in Romania if u don't use cookies, u won't get too far with your intentions :)

This post has been edited by Try2KillMe: Dec 05, 2012 - 8:24 AM

Confucius said : A human can not live without food, water and a PC who can't run Blade&Soul.
Posted Image

User is offline   Nox 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationPortugal
  • Character:Nox
  • Guild:Nocturne - Torenia Family

Posted Dec 05, 2012 - 2:20 PM

View PostTry2KillMe, on Dec 04, 2012 - 4:21 PM, said:

Hello, i would like to join your guild too.
First of all, my name is Costin, and i live in Bacau, ROMANIA.I'm an addicted gamer,(15 years old, 7 spend in the face of a computer screen) just like the previous guy is, and i can spend most of my time(6-10 hours a day, depends on the situation) playing B&S proudly with the signature of this guild(if you accept me).I used to and i still play many mmorpgs(cabal, atlantica world of warcraft, etc.) and fps(COD, Battlefield, Counter strike, HALO), but not just like this one:).
Sorry for my bad english if u didn't understand me or if u think that i said something that it annoys you, and i'm really hoping to get a place in your community.Anyway, here's my proof of being really interested in joining the guild.If you reject me, i will be deleting this signature as soon as i can if u ask me to do that. I've chosen this family because i'm a sociable person and i mostly spend my time talking with guild mates rather than playing and leveling up my character.
Edit:My nickname, which is gonna be used ingame too is designed to taunt the enemies, and i'm gonna choose for sure a blade master ,because in the past i used to be a warior in both the real life and the game life(aggresive, iresponsible), and now i'm more peaceful and balanced and this class really represents me
Contact:I used to chat via skype with a pair of headsets, and you can find my Contact infos in my profile :)

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay.

This post has been edited by Nox: Dec 05, 2012 - 2:21 PM

Posted Image

User is offline   Sir B 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Dec 28, 2012 - 12:34 PM

Hey ppl :D
Some of you know me as Mrhoax. I used to chill here with ya, remember?My email address got hacked long time ago, I lost my fb account, bns dojo account and the list goes on and on and on....Anyway, now I'm back :D
I'm now more mature, I have plans for the future and I achieved some things I'm proud of, things like a six pack ^_^ and many others. Talk 2 u later, bb :)

This post has been edited by Sir B: Dec 28, 2012 - 12:52 PM

User is offline   Thunderbane 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Thunderbane

Posted Jan 22, 2013 - 4:39 PM

XD well took me long enough to find the forums and join this website LOL but i finally got it so but i do need to know evn though i am from NA their NCsoft doesn't work to well with me or at least the NA versions of their games so i wanna dwnload the EU when it does come out and yeha i simphasize with people on how some companies take FOREVR on releasing a game but they come out eventually or cancel all of a sudden >.< goes either wya but i doubt it will happen to this game looking forward to it and love the graphics evn lol.

*P.S. also if u can guide me to where a English speaking guild is i would gladly appreciate it as well*

Not that i don't want to join but XD i don't wanna log into the game and not know what people r saying it's just a thing i have i will eventually learn languages when i get the money so i am trying not to sound mean but if i am plz tell me XD i don't mean to sound if at all lol, and i apologize if i do

View PostThunderbane, on Jan 18, 2013 - 6:51 PM, said:

XD well took me long enough to find the forums and join this website LOL but i finally got it so but i do need to know evn though i am from NA their NCsoft doesn't work to well with me or at least the NA versions of their games so i wanna dwnload the EU when it does come out and yeha i simphasize with people on how some companies take FOREVR on releasing a game but they come out eventually or cancel all of a sudden >.< goes either wya but i doubt it will happen to this game looking forward to it and love the graphics evn lol.

*P.S. also if u can guide me to where a English speaking guild is i would gladly appreciate it as well*

Not that i don't want to join but XD i don't wanna log into the game and not know what people r saying it's just a thing i have i will eventually learn languages when i get the money so i am trying not to sound mean but if i am plz tell me XD i don't mean to sound if at all lol, and i apologize if i do

i will gladly join u guyz though either way lol so yeah XD.

This post has been edited by Thunderbane: Jan 18, 2013 - 6:56 PM

Posted Image

User is offline   Napsys 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationHolland
  • Character:Napsys

Posted Jan 22, 2013 - 5:08 PM

haha bane, europe doesnt have its own language :P

so since were all from different countries with different languages no one will understand eachother UNLESS we speak english. so dont worry about not understanding, unless you want me to teach you bad words in my language :misdoubt:
Posted Image

User is offline   King File 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationSweden
  • Character:King File
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Force Master

Posted Jan 30, 2013 - 10:17 AM

Good day

I am interested in joining your guild, though I am not really sure what the main goal is of it. Is it a social guild, pvp guild , pve guild or a jack of all trades guild? I can say that I am one that does enjoy a little bit of all those aspects I suppose. My main focus in mmo games is and will always be PvP, I tend also to rush to content fast so I can get max level as soon as possible. End game is the game in my opinion.

Anyhow If you want me in the guild I am willing to join it since its kind of boring playing alone all the time, as I do in most mmo...! And I want a fresh start in mmo games since there have not been many that have satisfied me these past years. But this game does look great PvP wise and I am very interested.

Who am I you ask, or don't.. well I will tell you even if you prefer me not to. I live in the cold country of Sweden where I study programming and other things. There is not really much to say about me when I think about it. All the generic stuff I suppose.. I like to play games, and I like a challenge! Other than that I am a fairly friendly person, well I like to joke around, except when I write applications on the internet. Since the internet is serious!...Well most of my jokes are bad anyway.

And my age is 22!

That's it I think, so yeah if you want me I will play with you, if not I will gank you -_-! (joke)

//King File

Edit: My class of choice will most likely be a Force master, but that might change!

This post has been edited by King File: Jan 30, 2013 - 10:19 AM

All is relative.

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Mar 02, 2013 - 6:37 PM

Rofl no i don't wanna learn a language yet tbh but i will soon lol but can't wait till this game comes out it's all up to NCSoft anyways lets jsut hope they can make it so tha tit comes out less then a yr but it's alrdy almost a yr. but definitely interested in this guild but was hoping a guild leader or something would have come on but i guess they r on the wait for game coming out it seems.
Posted Image

User is offline   Hisano 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationJylland, Denmark
  • Character:Hisane

Posted Mar 13, 2013 - 6:12 AM

Greetings, members of Nocturne. I've been spending the last 3 hours reading through different guild threads, promotions and whatnot here on the boards. And well, the guild I initially joined seems to be either inactive or cancelled in the sense that it has not grown over the past year (6 members ain't really enough...), and there is no communication whatsoever.

My name is Jesper, however both in-game and in real life, I mostly go by the name Blizz (derived from Blizzia, my in-game character on world of warcraft through 8+ years, and before that my diablo 2/runescape/online nick). And no, Blizzia is not just Blissia with z's, or Blizzard minus the -ard :P It is short for Before Living I take a Zip of the Zoe In the Atmosphere. (zoe is a greek word and means life.) I concern myself deeply with my online and in-game identity, as it not only portrays me, but portrays the way I've chosen to "live" in this virtual "world". I live in Denmark with my parents (due to financial issues I had to postpone moving in with my girlfriend till next year), which at the age of 19 still ain't too bad :P I spend my days pretending to study for the exams that are coming up every year, while actually having a blast online 90% of the time. I am cheerful and very social, and I love helping. I am somewhat of a klutz when it comes to management and stuff, but as I like keeping the spirits of the community high, I would love to be adopted by the Viscaria family. I am very much in love with music (sorry, not classical, but not mainstream either), and I tend to spend my nights awake rather than my days, often leading to partial insomnia.

As for my in-game goals, well, I love PvP more than anything else in all games (no exceptions, I will always prefer PvP over PvE in terms of fun, no matter the game, simply because I love the fact that I am fighting a person with a brain of his/her own, not having one specific pattern like a program or PvE mob, but developing new strategies, adapting to new situations, evolving.) and I am one of the many who love challenges. I am always up for a challenge, be it impossible or daring, you can count me in. I love creating events and doing stupid stuff even if it may lead to my ultimate demise. Furthermore I am kind of a geek in terms of visual beauty, so you may often find me standing atop a hill just spacing out in the beauty that is the environment of Blade & Soul. (Not to be misunderstood: I am not superficial, I just like beautifully drawn / animated art, such as that of manga/anime and games.)

I will be doing mostly PvP or socializing, but I would love to join in on PvE too. I just love PvP more.
My experience with MMOs and gaming in general is widespread and I must admit I have been playing an incredible amount of games and been part of many guilds and communities. Inside the world of warcraft universe I've been a top-ranked pvp player back in the wrath of the lich king days, gotten sponsor offers and all that. As of the cataclysm expansion I have permanently retired from "professional" gaming, and instead play for the fun of it all. Played Hardcore Ladder in Diablo 2. Played Diablo 3. Runescape. Tales of Pirates 2. Shaiya. TERA. Dragon Nest KR, CN, SEA & EU. I've been playing PC, GameBoy and console games since I was 4 years old, and have massive experience within all areas. I've been playing as support roles, tank roles, dps roles and I am very competitive when I need to be, yet also relaxed and casual most of the time.

Enough about myself. The guild and its concepts sound very original and interesting, and as such I would like to get my charming/stalking self involved with you lovely people of the night. I think that my values would fit yours, and I would like to strengthen the guild by offering my companionship (well in reality I'm sort of asking if I can join, but you get the picture) to the guild and the members in it.
Characters:
Hisane - Level 22 Female Jin Blade Master
Dekomori - Level 16 Female Lyn Force Master
Majii - Level 11 Female Jin Assassin

My literary work, Marinesnow of Orion (worktitle, not final :D) has now begun! Please visit my topic and comment/vote on the characters and the world I create for them peeps! It helps me a lot more than you'd think! What do you like/dislike about my characters? (They'll be updated along the way)
Marinesnow of Orion - Characters

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Mar 16, 2013 - 12:11 PM

XD and btw my fav class choice it will not chng is the Kung Fu Master gonna go for the Jin race since it's one of the races that offer it lol but like the Jin race.

Btw I'll Rosacea family idk how to put it in my post so lol and generally need to figure out how to do my classes and stuff like that need to look at the first page again lol

o yeah an when i go for a all Female race well my Characterr will be c alled Berylbane believe it or not rofl it's how i distinguish myself i guess... lol sure i am a guy but g2 do what i g2 do lol.

and if u can tell me how to choose my class and race as well as or that family thing in more details that would be great as well plz and thnk u :)

ok u know what i justy gonna do this lol idk if it worked :P

nope it didn';t dang u profile picture >.<

XD it's been to long doing a picture or getting a pic on a cpu lol been to long so idk how long it'll take before my profile pic pops up lol

and i couldn't find a good Kong Fu Master pic so >.< unless i missed something for the Jin race anyways

ok i figured it out nvm lol

ok i just am typing so i can make sure my chngs r actually chnges have to makes sure it's something about me lol

i am still here rofl i can tell some1's here but hasn't said anything feel free to say something rofl

This post has been edited by Thunderbane: Mar 16, 2013 - 11:48 AM

Posted Image

User is offline   nanna 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationLondon UK
  • Character:Nanna
  • Class:Force Master

Posted Mar 24, 2013 - 1:30 PM

sounds amazing... the poetry and the way this guild is layed out makes me fall in-love with it. I would absolutely love to join! Count me in and consider me a member (hopefully) (^O^)

i should say something about myself right? Well erm im a student who lives in London XD my subject interests are in Chemistry... Enough with the boring stuff :D im an emo and an Otaku!! im also a hardcore gamer and i would love to join this guild! if you like anime and like talking about anime then add me (^O^) been waiting for this game since 2008 and been really patient but i havn't really heard anything new about releases yet :/ just being as patient as i can :S but i guess talking on the forums and looking for new guilds would pass the time so i signed up to this and ooh i've found this amazing guild that seems quite interesting :P im 18 aha XD

Eeeeennyyyway how are all you doing?
Have you guys been waiting for the EU release of this game long? :O

hmm i forgot to mention my mmo history? XD wellllll

i played many mmos my first being runescape (dont shoot me! T-T) but back when it first was out in 2001 i was about 7 XD since then i been playing games along side like:
eudemon, shaiya, rappelz, WoW, guildwars, runes of magic, Gunz, last chaos ETC ETC ETC... oh gosh i basically played all the top and well known games in the last decade XD the list will just go on and on... ive played different genres of mmo's and my experience in mmo's is great XD hehe interesting to know.. in runes of magic i was one of the most well known pkers in the server i played in XD with one of the best modded gear i could possibly get and killing all the bounty hunters in sight!! muahahaha >:D but i play i love to play with teams XD which is shown in my history of mmofps and mmotps games XD oh and not to mention Mobas such as LoL, Smite and Savage (1 and 2) oh gosh.. writing all this makes me seem like a gaming maniac! :o but yeah my whole childhood revolved around games.. so much so... i am in a relationship with a gamer girl >.< and funily enough shes a biology student and im a chemistry student XD but yeah... im a pvp'er but i pve a lot and i do anything that is fun or anything that needs to be done! my gaming history is endless and if you wish to know more about it then i would be glad to tell XD my gaming days started at the age of 4 >.> ahaha lol anyways ciao <3

This post has been edited by nanna: Mar 24, 2013 - 1:33 PM

Posted Image

Elegant, noble, charming and divine; real dwellers of the night.
A group of young romanticists seeking true perfection in life.
Graceful young maidens of bewitching beauty, hiding their true mischievous nature behind artful masks of innocence and purity;
They're accompanied by a handful of handsome young lads. Robust, yet gentle, they had stolen the hearts of many young women and girls.
Vulnerable to words, yet fierce in combat; dedicated worshipers of poetry; mystical musicians of the nighttide.

They call themselves - the association of the Nocturne.

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users