Blade & Soul Dojo: Can my computer run Blade & Soul? - Blade & Soul Dojo

Jump to content

  • 54 Pages +
  • « First
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can my computer run Blade & Soul? If you're not sure, come to this topic!

#561
User is offline   Faiyez 

  • Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 148
  • Joined: May 31, 2011
  • LocationCosta Rica
  • Character:Faiyez
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Dec 18, 2012 - 10:56 PM

View Postdb256, on Dec 18, 2012 - 9:06 PM, said:

what would be the main problem preventing me from playing this game to the fullest, the CPU or GPU?
I didnt buy the laptop yet, but i was looking at that specific one


Look up what APU's are.
Posted Image
0

#562
User is offline   Fatal 

  • Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: Nov 18, 2012
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer

Posted Dec 18, 2012 - 11:09 PM

View Postdb256, on Dec 18, 2012 - 9:06 PM, said:

what would be the main problem preventing me from playing this game to the fullest, the CPU or GPU?
I didnt buy the laptop yet, but i was looking at that specific one


If you haven't yet bought it then consider building a desktop, you're going to have to spend quite a bit for a laptop that can run the game favorably,

also,

View PostFaiyez, on Dec 18, 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

Look up what APU's are.

you really should.
0

#563
User is offline   Druggr 

  • Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: Dec 21, 2012
  • Character:ZenXen
  • Race:Kun
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Dec 21, 2012 - 4:36 PM

Can my desktop run it on max?

CPU - i7 3770K
RAM - 16GB
OS - Windows 7 Home Premium
GPU - GTX 670
HOLY SHIET!
~JonTron
0

#564
User is offline   Vhex 

  • Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 85
  • Joined: Dec 10, 2012
  • Character:Vhex
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Force Master
  • Guild:Guildless atm.

Posted Dec 21, 2012 - 6:19 PM

Yes
Posted Image
0

#565
User is offline   Aery 

  • Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 45
  • Joined: Dec 26, 2012
  • LocationGermany
  • Race:Kun
  • Class:Force Master

Posted Dec 27, 2012 - 12:08 PM

My baby ♥

Windows 7
Intel Core i7-2006K CPU @ 3.4 GHz
8 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
Still looking for a nice SSD.

Is it able to run B&S on max or are high settings the better choice?
0

#566
User is offline   Fatal 

  • Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: Nov 18, 2012
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer

Posted Dec 27, 2012 - 2:50 PM

High settings ideally.

For the SSD I would reccomend something from either Samsung, Intel or Kingston. Look for one with as high 4KB ramdom reads as you can afford. Avoid samsung's regular 840, it isn't available at the right price point yet.
0

#567
User is offline   RainbowKisses 

  • Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13
  • Joined: Oct 01, 2011
  • LocationUnited States
  • Race:Undecided
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Dec 28, 2012 - 4:05 PM

Can someone please tell me if this pc can run on max settings. I'm not computer savvy i just tried to overkill a bit since i wont be able to get a new computer for a long time. please and thanks ^.^


Intel Core i7-3770 Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) Quad Core 8000K
8GB memory
Intel DH77EB, H77, Onboard Video, DVI & HDMI, SATA3, USB3.0, GB LAN
GeForce GTX 670 2GB PCI EXpress 16X dual head, HDMI
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium

This post has been edited by RainbowKisses: Dec 28, 2012 - 4:30 PM

0

#568
User is offline   Faiyez 

  • Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 148
  • Joined: May 31, 2011
  • LocationCosta Rica
  • Character:Faiyez
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Dec 28, 2012 - 4:46 PM

View PostRainbowKisses, on Dec 28, 2012 - 4:05 PM, said:

Intel Core i7-3770 Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) Quad Core 8000K
8GB memory
Intel DH77EB, H77, Onboard Video, DVI & HDMI, SATA3, USB3.0, GB LAN
GeForce GTX 670 2GB PCI EXpress 16X dual head, HDMI


You can do max settings.

Micro ATX. If your build comes in a compact case, I strongly suggest monitoring your temperatures while gaming, especially the video card with software such as Afterburner that lets you tweak the GPU fan. Make sure your case has good airflow.
Posted Image
1

#569
User is offline   RainbowKisses 

  • Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13
  • Joined: Oct 01, 2011
  • LocationUnited States
  • Race:Undecided
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Dec 28, 2012 - 4:59 PM

View PostFaiyez, on Dec 28, 2012 - 4:46 PM, said:

You can do max settings.

Micro ATX. If your build comes in a compact case, I strongly suggest monitoring your temperatures while gaming, especially the video card with software such as Afterburner that lets you tweak the GPU fan. Make sure your case has good airflow.

thank you, i'll add some more fans to my build then
0

#570
User is offline   Yuyuuyuu 

  • Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: Dec 29, 2012
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Dec 29, 2012 - 9:17 PM

Im looking for a desktop no more than 700-750 but Im not sure where to find one. I heard newegg was good but theres just SO MANY to choose from Im afraid If I do I will pick wrong! Please help me, I want to play on higher than lower settings with good fps.

Ill post a link to the desktops at my price range http://www.newegg.ca...00%20-%20%24750
0

#571
User is offline   Fatal 

  • Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: Nov 18, 2012
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer

Posted Dec 29, 2012 - 11:11 PM

View PostYuyuuyuu, on Dec 29, 2012 - 9:17 PM, said:

Im looking for a desktop no more than 700-750 but Im not sure where to find one. I heard newegg was good but theres just SO MANY to choose from Im afraid If I do I will pick wrong! Please help me, I want to play on higher than lower settings with good fps.

Ill post a link to the desktops at my price range http://www.newegg.ca...00%20-%20%24750


http://www.bladeands...run-blade-soul/
0

#572
User is offline   Azazel 

  • Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 31
  • Joined: Aug 17, 2011
  • LocationBehind you!
  • Character:Azazel
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Dec 30, 2012 - 5:37 AM

CPU:AMD FX-8120 Eight-Core Processor 3.10 GHz
RAM: 8.00 GB
VGA: AMD Radeon HD 6700 series
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit)
DirectX11

I'm assuming (praying) I'll be able to run it on max settings (or close to it) just based on the numbers I see. But I don't know a thing about computers so I don't know for sure.

This post has been edited by Azazel: Dec 30, 2012 - 5:59 AM

0

#573
User is offline   Soultaker 

  • 千ブレードダンシング
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1540
  • Joined: Apr 07, 2010
  • Character:Kyoskae
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Dec 30, 2012 - 6:11 AM

If you up the card then you can run it on max. from what i can tell you you should be able to run med-high i think. upgrade to a 7850 or 7870 or 7970
Posted Image

Are you someone who loves treasure and close bonds then check out Thieves Den! Click the pretty picture for infos on us ;D
0

#574
User is offline   Azazel 

  • Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 31
  • Joined: Aug 17, 2011
  • LocationBehind you!
  • Character:Azazel
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Dec 30, 2012 - 4:33 PM

Alright. Thank you for the info.
0

#575
User is offline   geneactwood83 

  • Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: Jan 03, 2013
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Jan 03, 2013 - 2:15 PM

Samsung NP355E7C-A02US Notebook PC
AMD Dual-Core A6-4400M 2.7GHz Accelerated Processor
AMD Radeon™ HD 7520G Graphics
8GB 1600MHz DDR3
17.3" 1600 x 900
Windows 8 64-Bit
500GB

and

Acer Aspire 7750G-6645 Notebook PC
Intel 2nd Gen Core i5 i5-2450M / 2.3 GHz ( 3.1 GHz ) ( Dual-Core)
AMD Radeon HD 7670M
4 GB DDR3
17.3” 1600 x 900 (HD+)
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
500 GB Serial ATA 5400 rpm
0

#576
User is offline   Fatal 

  • Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: Nov 18, 2012
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer

Posted Jan 03, 2013 - 9:32 PM

View Postgeneactwood83, on Jan 03, 2013 - 2:15 PM, said:

Samsung NP355E7C-A02US Notebook PC
AMD Dual-Core A6-4400M 2.7GHz Accelerated Processor
AMD Radeon™ HD 7520G Graphics
8GB 1600MHz DDR3
17.3" 1600 x 900
Windows 8 64-Bit
500GB

and

Acer Aspire 7750G-6645 Notebook PC
Intel 2nd Gen Core i5 i5-2450M / 2.3 GHz ( 3.1 GHz ) ( Dual-Core)
AMD Radeon HD 7670M
4 GB DDR3
17.3” 1600 x 900 (HD+)
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
500 GB Serial ATA 5400 rpm


Low

and

Maybe medium
0

#577
User is offline   Famfrit 

  • Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 531
  • Joined: Apr 10, 2012
  • LocationLimsa at night <3
  • Character:Eifa Carey
  • Race:Kun
  • Class:Force Master

Posted Jan 05, 2013 - 8:11 AM

CPU: Intel i5 2500k
GPU: EVGA gtx 570
RAM: 8gb
Hard Drive: 2x500gb
PSU: 600wt
OS: Windows 7 home premium 64bit

Tell it to me straight doc. :gloomy:

This post has been edited by Famfrit: Jan 05, 2013 - 8:12 AM

Posted Image
0

#578
User is offline   Gutso 

  • Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 27
  • Joined: May 04, 2011
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer

Posted Jan 05, 2013 - 8:15 AM

http://www.systemreq...ntslab.com/cyri
0

#579
User is offline   Famfrit 

  • Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 531
  • Joined: Apr 10, 2012
  • LocationLimsa at night <3
  • Character:Eifa Carey
  • Race:Kun
  • Class:Force Master

Posted Jan 05, 2013 - 8:20 AM

View PostGutso, on Jan 05, 2013 - 8:15 AM, said:


Posted Image

But will i be able to play on max? :joss_stick:
Posted Image
0

#580
User is offline   Fatal 

  • Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: Nov 18, 2012
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer

Posted Jan 05, 2013 - 8:42 AM

View PostFamfrit, on Jan 05, 2013 - 8:20 AM, said:

But will i be able to play on max? :joss_stick:


Yes.
0

Share this topic:

  • 54 Pages +
  • « First
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users