• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Character:Skyilar
  • Race:Kun
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:None :c

Posted Dec 17, 2014 - 10:24 AM

Celestial Hills server in NA Tera is my home in tera and the guild Forbidden is one of the big guilds and they RP and the main RP attraction in CH is the Tavern located Velika near the Velika West Gate but that is the only "say" Chat Rp that can be found in CH because "say" RP gets screwed up alot in other areas of Arborea unfortunately, But other than that it is pretty good and i love PvP in Tera!
Name: Skyilar
Race: Kun
Class: Blade master

User is offline   Fresh_Prince 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Jan 08, 2015 - 2:18 AM

TERA is dying fast due to the completely lackluster 'expansion' release which was only 10% of what we should've received. No hard modes, only ~2 decent new dungeons, and worst of all they ripped out almost all the older content so that people can't even go back and do that for fun/achievements/learning or whatever. Many players are taking a 'break' until a decent content drop (BGs are broken due to a queue bug that has been unfixed for over a month) happens.

Consider me a refugee from TERA but I'd rather not encourage anyone to play it right now.

Lyns remind me of how I'd want the Elins of TERA to be. Adorable/cute with outfits that reinforce that notion rather than the sexualized lolicon trash that TERA currently has. Lyn doesn't have outfits like that and that is one of the reasons BnS appealed to me. And of course the best part is the option to play as a Male Lyn if the smaller hitbox is something that I want/need for PvP.

That said, I am looking at classes and was thinking that I'd want to do tanking (or holding aggro) with the ability to tank and blocking capability.

Basically, what is the BnS equivalent of TERA's Warrior class? I was thinking Blademaster (even if dual-swords is still cooler than one blade, but meh).

This post has been edited by Fresh_Prince: Jan 08, 2015 - 2:20 AM

User is offline   Kitsune Shoujo 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Character:na
  • Race:Undecided

Posted Jan 08, 2015 - 11:42 PM

If you want blocking and stuff like that, Blademaster has it, so does KFM, but KFM needs a really good ping to china or wherever you're playing. If you want to dps like hell and aoe and stuff, Destroyer is a lot of fun.

User is offline   Fresh_Prince 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 09, 2015 - 3:21 PM

I'm having trouble getting the NcSoft Taiwan Global launcher to do anything (it just freezes and doesn't respond to anything) so maybe I'll have to play on the Russian private server if I want to experience Blade and Soul. Ah well...

I appreciate the response though. I'm heavily debating whether to completely ditch TERA or to just have both installed and switch between em. We'll see.

If you want to contact me on TERA; I am Renashkara on Tempest Reach. Around 20ish but we can do some Bastion of Lok runs if you like :)

This post has been edited by Fresh_Prince: Jan 09, 2015 - 3:22 PM

Share this topic:

• 154 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users