• Group: Moderators
  • LocationAustralia
  • Character:Hyunah
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer
  • Guild:Solace

Posted May 05, 2014 - 8:16 AM

The Reaper is coming May 13th. - http://tera.enmasse.com/reaper

T.E.R.A. Online also just had its 2nd year anniversary - http://tera.enmasse....ear-anniversary

This post has been edited by Hyuna: May 05, 2014 - 8:16 AM

Posted Image
If you think my post has helped you or was informative, click on the plus one reputation right here. ----------->Be sure to read the rules! | Use the report function | Do a Search before posting a new topic

User is offline   Ruze 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationOhio, U.S.
  • Class:Undecided

Posted May 05, 2014 - 10:34 PM

I'm enjoying my slayer a lot at the moment. I think anyone with a lv 40 or higher will definitely be making a loli-chain demon though.
Posted Image

User is offline   BrandX 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin

Posted May 08, 2014 - 2:08 AM

Still can't believe they'd make a new class and make it only for one race. LAME!

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Character:Aari

Posted May 08, 2014 - 7:25 AM

View PostBrandX, on May 08, 2014 - 2:08 AM, said:

Still can't believe they'd make a new class and make it only for one race. LAME!

The Dev's stated that most people play the Pedo race and they can't be bothered to make animations for other races. They don't have the ressources since Tera crashed and burned almost has hard as SWTor did.
Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides

User is offline   Tashigi 

• Optimized
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted May 08, 2014 - 12:50 PM

Stolen assets case that Arkwright brought up a few years back, comes to mind as well.

User is offline   BLöDSKääL 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:BLoDSKaaL
  • Guild:Slayers' Tower

Posted May 08, 2014 - 2:22 PM

Man talking about that, i honestly wish Tera didnt happen, and the Lineage 3 actually came out. that would have been a game to last for me. i still play Lineage 2 on and off, and that game is older than wow

there is a hole in my heart for it that will never be filled XD
Posted Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is no law and order,
never is there equality to be found,
for love, we kill,
for murder, we die,
for death, we moan,
so why for sorrow, we love?

User is offline   Ruze 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationOhio, U.S.

Posted May 08, 2014 - 8:18 PM

Is there any truth to the accusations that Bluehole stole the engine (or some kind of dev related property) from NCSoft?
Posted Image

User is offline   Tashigi 

• Optimized
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted May 08, 2014 - 8:46 PM

There was. Several of Bluehole Studio's employees, including the original members who left NCSOFT, were arrested and fined heavily.
The company Bluehole Studio itself was not found guilty however, likely due to employees concealing the obvious.

Personally, I didn't think any of this would be turn out to be true.
However, after the court filings/findings and the behavior behind Bluehole Studios with TERA, I am definitely a believer. Something fishy happened there for sure.

User is offline   BLöDSKääL 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:BLoDSKaaL
  • Guild:Slayers' Tower

Posted May 09, 2014 - 9:30 AM

yep, and took away likely the only MMO-series that i really felt passionate about. if they ever Pursue the Lineage 3 project further with a different engine or w.e, i would be happy happy.
Posted Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is no law and order,
never is there equality to be found,
for love, we kill,
for murder, we die,
for death, we moan,
so why for sorrow, we love?

User is offline   Quietus 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted May 09, 2014 - 12:59 PM

The first time I heard that story it went something along the lines of those former NCSoft employees having left and taken the code with them because the Lineage 3 project they were working on didn't seem to be going anywhere and they felt like NCSoft was treating them like crap. Whatever the case, taking the code wasn't exactly legal, so there was bound to be issues.
"Well ladies and gentlemen, I don't think any of our contestants this evening have succeeded in encapsulating the intricacies of Proust's masterwork, so I'm going to award the first prize this evening to the girl with the biggest tits."

User is offline   Myliu 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Myliu
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Jun 30, 2014 - 11:13 PM

I've been playing Tera since launch and its an amazing game ^^ Character name Myliu on Celestial Hills server if you want to look me up . It has been an awesome game however I do wish it had stayed p2p . There was literally no lag back then , the game economy was rock solid and there was a distinct feeling of community . Once it went f2p it was literally invaded and immediately the top 5 guilds are from other countries . ( Yes I am playing BnS on China's sweet servers , hear me out here as I am learning some of the language and have my keyboard set up to type characters as well ^^ ) This invasion brought in more than an influx of non US gamers it also ushered in a new lack of respect in the Global chat community . Before f2p we all knew each other and 90% of the people , having spent hard earned cash , treated each other and the game with respect . You pay $ for something it matters to you at least it does to me . The f2p community is a festering pool of ... I won't even go into it . Let's just say that the things being discussed in Global chat make me ashamed to be associated with these people and I'm not overly sensitive :feel_good: Tera is an awesome game and definitely worth checking out . My advise is keep Global off unless you need it , look things up for yourself instead of asking in Global unless you want to be trolled to death and cursed out and just have a good time ... in a relatively closed and hostile environment . Get a group of friends or a guild that isn't complete douche masters and have a great time :big_smile: I'd love to see you there just put on your armor irl first because the trolls bite lol . Thanks for reading !

User is offline   Hyuna 

• Dojo Sensei
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationAustralia
  • Character:Hyunah
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer
  • Guild:Solace

Posted Jul 01, 2014 - 8:44 AM

View PostMyliu, on Jun 30, 2014 - 11:13 PM, said:

I've been playing Tera since launch and its an amazing game ^^ Character name Myliu on Celestial Hills server if you want to look me up . It has been an awesome game however I do wish it had stayed p2p . There was literally no lag back then , the game economy was rock solid and there was a distinct feeling of community . Once it went f2p it was literally invaded and immediately the top 5 guilds are from other countries . ( Yes I am playing BnS on China's sweet servers , hear me out here as I am learning some of the language and have my keyboard set up to type characters as well ^^ ) This invasion brought in more than an influx of non US gamers it also ushered in a new lack of respect in the Global chat community . Before f2p we all knew each other and 90% of the people , having spent hard earned cash , treated each other and the game with respect . You pay $ for something it matters to you at least it does to me . The f2p community is a festering pool of ... I won't even go into it . Let's just say that the things being discussed in Global chat make me ashamed to be associated with these people and I'm not overly sensitive :feel_good: Tera is an awesome game and definitely worth checking out . My advise is keep Global off unless you need it , look things up for yourself instead of asking in Global unless you want to be trolled to death and cursed out and just have a good time ... in a relatively closed and hostile environment . Get a group of friends or a guild that isn't complete douche masters and have a great time :big_smile: I'd love to see you there just put on your armor irl first because the trolls bite lol . Thanks for reading !

Your post have been moved from, http://www.bladeands...a/page__st__120 as this thread is newer and the linked thread back dates to 2011.

The linked thread above is now locked anything related to TERA should be posted here.
Posted Image
If you think my post has helped you or was informative, click on the plus one reputation right here. ----------->Be sure to read the rules! | Use the report function | Do a Search before posting a new topic

User is offline   BrandX 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Jul 02, 2014 - 1:48 AM

I've gone back to TERA because friends have decided to give it a try (wish they did in the beginning when I told them to :p).

Template is gone :/ Reaper is Elin only. Starting zone and Lumbertown have been shortened. Surprised the hell out of me. I thought I had skipped something.

Share this topic:

• 152 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users