User is offline   Whimsical 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationSt.Louis, MO
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Summoner

Posted Aug 04, 2012 - 2:04 PM

Naturally I would look through tons of guild recruitment threads. But this one was so well done I stopped here.

I would like to request access to be part of the guild. With that being said let me know if there is any other required information you need from me.

Also requested access to the Facebook group under the name Jewel. If you wish to accept me that is. ;D

This post has been edited by Laughter: Aug 04, 2012 - 2:05 PM

User is offline   NoGrip 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationRochester, MN
  • Character:NoGrip
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:- L O T U S -

Posted Aug 04, 2012 - 9:39 PM

Welcome to the Golden Axis. Major points for joining the facebook group!
Posted Image

User is offline   Hiten 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Hiten

Posted Sep 16, 2012 - 9:55 PM

Hello members of Lotus. I recently discovered this game and after a day of playing the Korean version I know that this game is going to stick with me. I'm an extremely competitive player and you guys seem like a professional and competitive guild. I'd like to join Lotus.

I plan on being a Blade Master, in fact, one of the best. If not, the very best. I've already sent a request to join your facebook group. Besides, now that I've been playing the Korean Private Server, I'll be extremely knowledgeable for the North American release. Lets do this shit.

User is offline   Kenjien 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Character:Kenjien
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Sep 29, 2012 - 8:43 PM

NICE SET UP!

User is offline   jaykayy 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Jaykayy

Posted Oct 03, 2012 - 3:22 PM

I sent a request on the facebook group if its still open. I'm playing on the korean server and can help anyone play if they'd like to join as well.

User is offline   Chibitiza 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationThe Place where I got the Idea from
  • Character:Kirianmist
  • Guild:- Lotus -

Posted Oct 04, 2012 - 10:33 PM

Hi guys, This is something that's considered a first to me. I've never been much in any kind of guild/clan, I haven't played any of the beta versions or have even heard of this MMO until literally 3 days ago, but I have seen the trailers, the gameplay videos you ppl often post, and I'm very excited. I'm would like to join, you can find the Facebook request under my real name: Jeffrey Cheng.

Thanks.
I don't know anything about online blogging or any other kind of stuff that happens on the net

But I do know one thing:
How to Play Video Games.

User is offline   SilverRyoshi 

• Tenkei Tenshi no Shiruba-kaze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationWithin the gentle silverwind. . .
  • Character:SilverKarasu
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Oct 04, 2012 - 11:02 PM

*Looks around*
*Sigh*
Alright. Hiten. Welcome to the guild. I would suggest joining the Facebook group If you have not done so.
Kenjien. Err... thanks? I'll relay the compliment to Ocean. Pleasantries aren't really my forte.
Jaykayy, understood.
Chibitiza, experience doesn't matter at this stage. It's all about showing your enthusiasm, being active, and building bonds with the guild. Welcome and no worries.

To wrap things up: welcome all new members. To all current members: Countdown to Lotus Bloom has begun. I strongly suggest getting started on getting your gaming computers ready if you aren't already prepared. Westernization has been officially started. Goodluck.
Posted Image
Wind flows through it all. Love Light for it shows us the way; Endure Darkness for it shows us the stars. Apathetically do we rule...
~Wind Division ☴ Leader~

User is offline   Icon 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Guild:► L o T u S ◄

Posted Oct 25, 2012 - 6:25 PM

I posted my request to join in the wrong thread :sob:. So this is my official request -__- , Looking foward to meeting and getting to know everyone! My name is JJ on FB so thats me when I join :wave:.

User is offline   Somerandom 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationAustralia
  • Character:Restriction
  • Race:Kun
  • Guild:Lotus

Posted Nov 07, 2012 - 4:59 AM

Yo,

I requested to join the facebook group so would like to request membership here aswell.

Also I'm located in Australia, so I hope that doesn't inhibit me in any way. :tongue:

User is offline   Danger 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Danger

Posted Nov 08, 2012 - 1:00 AM

Hello all,

I would like to submit my application to join.

I have send a request on facebook, (Tommy D) and I'm glad to see you will be using ventrilo for organization.
Please get back to me asap, as I'm looking to be serious with this game in all aspects.

I plan on playing BladeMaster, and I'm pretty well known for my PvP experiences in many games including NA Aion(v1.4-3.0), GW2, SWTOR, and many, many others.

Thanks!
-Danger

This post has been edited by Danger: Nov 08, 2012 - 10:35 PM

Posted Image

User is offline   Jett 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationNaples, Florida - USA
  • Character:Jett
  • Class:Destroyer
  • Guild:- LOTUS -

Posted Nov 14, 2012 - 9:57 AM

Hello Lotus. I am new to Blade and Soul and I am very interested in the game and plan to play it when it releases in the US. I have read some of the guild recruitment pages and I thought yours was pretty amazing and well done and it drew me in. I am a HUGE and loyal gamer. I have already applied to your facebook page and would love to join your guild. Also, I have my girlfriend & 2 bestfriends who will play with me and join with me also when the game is released (not members here). Feel free to PM me if you want to know anything else.
Posted Image

User is offline   SilverRyoshi 

• Tenkei Tenshi no Shiruba-kaze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationWithin the gentle silverwind. . .
  • Character:SilverKarasu

Posted Nov 14, 2012 - 11:12 AM

*Looks up*

So many applications.................. I can't handle this much popularity.

I got dis:

RAPE|!|

There. Statistically speaking, that should have lowered over all popularity by 4-32% percent varying on backgrounds spanning through ethical and ethnical upbringings of the the last decade. And also level of rational deduction but personally I've given up on that aspect of humanity.

Now *turns to the newcomers*, you are all formally accepted into Lotus. Facebook is strongly suggested for now. Forums are monitored by me. Little girls are "monitored" by Ocean. Etc, etc, so on and so forth ;P

Have fun guys ^^

This post has been edited by SilverRyoshi: Nov 14, 2012 - 11:19 AM

Posted Image
Wind flows through it all. Love Light for it shows us the way; Endure Darkness for it shows us the stars. Apathetically do we rule...
~Wind Division ☴ Leader~

User is offline   Jett 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationNaples, Florida - USA
  • Character:Jett
  • Guild:- LOTUS -

Posted Nov 14, 2012 - 11:46 AM

LOL. Thanks for the welcome. And glad to be a part of the guild.
Posted Image

User is offline   NoGrip 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationRochester, MN
  • Character:NoGrip

Posted Nov 14, 2012 - 12:49 PM

View PostSilverRyoshi, on Nov 14, 2012 - 11:12 AM, said:

*Looks up*

I got dis:

RAPE|!|

There. Statistically speaking, that should have lowered over all popularity by 4-32% percent varying on backgrounds spanning through ethical and ethnical upbringings of the the last decade. And also level of rational deduction but personally I've given up on that aspect of humanity.

Now *turns to the newcomers*, you are all formally accepted into Lotus. Facebook is strongly suggested for now. Forums are monitored by me. Little girls are "monitored" by Ocean. Etc, etc, so on and so forth ;P

Have fun guys ^^

"4-32%"... that's a pretty big range right there. But oh man I loved that part about how Ocean "monitors" the little girls hahahahaha.

Welcome All New Recruits to LOTUS!!

It's good if you've applied/been accepted to the Facebook group already. I am the Facebook Nazi of the guild. If you aren't willing to be involved with the guild group on Facebook you're going to miss out on A LOT and probably feel alienated from the rest. So you might as well join up even if you don't already have a facebook account.
It is where we talk, share strategies, hold large chat sessions, share content like photos, videos and funny shit we find on the interwebs. I'd say on average there's some sort of activity on the group about every 4 hours. Someone's posted something new or replied to a comment. It's crazy some days I'll have 8 new bings and there's all from the Lotus page haha. So get your asses involved if you haven't already!!

Posted Image

User is offline   Varjuu 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationLondon
  • Character:Varjuu
  • Guild:- Lotus -

Posted Nov 14, 2012 - 6:31 PM

View PostNoGrip, on Nov 14, 2012 - 12:49 PM, said:

...So get your asses involved if you haven't already!!

Ohhh, the implications... :DDD

This post has been edited by Varjuu: Nov 14, 2012 - 6:32 PM

"Man is a living personality, whose welfare and purpose is embodied within himself, who has between himself and the world nothing but his needs as a mediator, who owes no allegiance to any law whatever from the moment that it contravenes his needs. The moral duty of an individual never exceeds his interests. The only thing which exceeds those interests is the material power of the generality over the individuality."

- Joseph Dietzgen, The Nature of Human Brain-work

“Knowledge is power. Information is power. The secreting or hoarding of knowledge or information may be an act of tyranny camouflaged as humility...”

- Robin Morgan

User is offline   Danger 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Danger

Posted Nov 16, 2012 - 4:16 AM

View PostSilverRyoshi, on Nov 14, 2012 - 11:12 AM, said:

*Looks up*

I got dis:

RAPE|!|

Have fun guys ^^

Thanks for the intro and heads-up!

Rape, check.
Facebook, check.
You monitor regular members, check.
Ocean's got dibbs on the little girls, check.

anything I missed?
=D
Posted Image

User is offline   AllCapsRage 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Nov 30, 2012 - 4:07 PM

I would like to join

User is offline   HKOOD 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • LocationOklahoma
  • Character:HKOOD
  • Guild:☰ Lotus ☰

Posted Dec 02, 2012 - 12:15 AM

i just swang by to check on this and ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many people hehe
Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me.

Posted Image

User is offline   Zun Fei 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationSan Fransico
  • Character:Zun Fei
  • Guild:None

Posted Dec 06, 2012 - 8:54 AM

That IS a lot of people depending on how long localization takes you might have a massive amount of people better start compiling a be old list~

On the bright side tho this will probably be the biggest guild on whatever server you pick xD
Posted Image
Please be careful and watch where I step... I don't wanna stomp on another loli...
尊飞~

User is offline   Laner 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Location태산북두
  • Character:AizenTaichou

Posted Dec 07, 2012 - 3:37 PM

Um sorry if I misunderstand this whole thread but is this guild on the server 이심전심 by chance?
If it is I'd so like to join on my blademaster Matyu ^_^;
I'm looking at the facebook page atm, I'll join , if the answer is yes.
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 172 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users