Blade & Soul Dojo: China's Server Faq And " I Need Help " Thread - Blade & Soul Dojo

• 88 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

China's Server Faq And " I Need Help " Thread Ask your doubts / questions away at this thread!

User is offline   Sekuiya 

• Phoenix
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationPortugal
  • Character:Sekuiya
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Force Master
  • Guild:Nocturne

Posted Dec 05, 2012 - 1:50 PM

Greetings fellow Blade & Soul fans,

We know you're super excited to enter the awesome game that is Blade & Soul, in the China server. But first, there's some things that you should know and for that, we have prepared this topic especially for you. Yes, you that was about to create a new topic with a question that has already been answered here.

Leaving that aside, let's move to the questions!

Posted Image

Table of Contents
General Questions
Login Questions
Fatigue System Questions
Ingame Questions

Posted Image

Last Update: 22/12/13

If you can't find the answer to your problems in this post, please use the Posted Image Search bar to look for your answer.
If you can't find anything, THEN please, do post your question.

General Questions

Can I play in the CN version?
Yes, you can. The registration is simple and the server has no IP block at the moment.

Is there an english patch Blade & Soul China?
Yes, there is. It's kinda hard to miss the pinned thread, but here, check this link.

How can I make an account?
You can make an account by registering here and then follow this guide to verify it. A proper guide will be added at a later date.
The QQ number will be used to login so be sure to remember that.

Where can I download?
You can download the client here. Use the option with a thumbs up if in doubt.

I cannot run the game, I have Windows 8.1, what's wrong?
The current version of Blade & Soul China doesn't support Windows 8.1. Please downgrade to Windows 8 or previous. Tencent said it was working on the fix so expect it on the next few weeks. There is no known fool proof workaround.

I'm having troubles with my launcher, what can I do?
If you problems with the launcher be sure to check this topic.

What's the current version of the client?
The current version is 1.95.4466.6. If you don't have that version, be sure to update.

Does the Blade & Soul China have weekly maintenance?
Yes, there is weekly maintenance. Maintenance takes place every Thursdays from 3am to 8am GMT+8.

What is the Dojo's "official" server?
The Dojo has two "official" servers. One situated on the region 电信二区, server 斩天诀, and other on the region 网通一区, server 咆哮寺院. Choose the best for you depending on ping.

When trying to create a character on one of those servers I get a message, why?
Posted Image
Currently it isn't possible to create characters on those servers. As a temporary measure the community has chosen two servers for the english players to gather. One situated on the region 电信洪福区, server 土门阵, and other on the region 网通三区, server 披星戴月. Choose the best for you depending on ping.

How do I choose the server? I can only see regions on the launcher!
The server is chosen at the end of character creation.

Will the Dojo have a guild?
No, we will not be creating a guild for the Blade & Soul China version. However, there are several english options for guilds in both regions.

I need to type something in chinese, what do I do?
You can find many useful words that you may need to type in the future in this guide by Sheru.

Login Questions

I forgot my QQ number! Where can I find it?
To find you QQ number, login in the main site with your email. After that is done, click this link and it should lead you to a page where you can see your QQ number.

I can't login, the login screen only accepts numbers!
You have to use your QQ number to login.

I'm trying to login but I'm only getting a window full of number, what's up with that?
Posted Image
That is the queue window. When the server reaches a certain quota, people start getting into a queue. Here's what each line mean:
1st number: Your place in the queue.
2nd number: Number of non-VIP people in queue.
3rd number: Number of VIP people in queue.
4th number: Estimate time to enter game.

I'm pressing the "Start Game" button but I'm not even getting into queue and getting a weird message, what does it mean?
Posted Image
That message means the queue is full. Yes, the queue also has a limit. Just keep pressing that button, you'll eventually get into the queue.

Fatigue System Questions

I stopped earning EXP, did I do something wrong?
No, Blade & Soul China has a fatigue system that after a certain amount of EXP earned you'll stop earning EXP.
The icon in middle down of your screen represents your fatigue system status.

When does the fatigue resets, when can I start earning EXP again?
The fatigue resets every day at 6AM GMT+8.

What does the different colors of fatigue mean?
Posted Image
Blue means you're earning a normal rate of EXP, Gray means you can longer win more EXP in that day, Purple means you're using EXP saved up from the previous day and Green means you're using some kind of EXP booster.

How can I save my fatigue EXP for the next day?
Click on the Fatigue icon and a window should appear. Choose the left option and your fatigue is saved for the next day. This will turn your current fatigue into a gray icon. If you want to reverse the process just click the symbol and confirm it again.

Can I turn off the Fatigue System?
No, it is mandatory for all players and there's no way around to stop it.

Ingame Questions

I'm stuck on a quest and can't read Chinese! Can you help?
It would obviously be incredibly difficult for us to guide you through every question but we can list a few that have caused people the most problems. A short guide can be found here.
If you still have doubts regarding your quest please post them on this thread.

How can I change the games play style profiles?
The game has two play style options. You can change between to two on the fly by simply hitting "Shift + F2". Below are the styles of each option.

Option One:
  • Camera locked to follow mouse. Hold "Alt" to show mouse cursor.
  • Left mouse click to use primary ability.
  • Right mouse click to use secondary ability.

Option Two:
  • Camera is free and will not follow mouse, mouse cursor always shown. Hold down right mouse key to follow mouse.
  • Primary ability is now bound to "R".
  • Secondary ability is now bound to "F".

How can I use the games emotes if I don't know Chinese?
It's simple! Just hit "F12" and your action buttons will swap to emotes. Hit "1" or "2" to choose between two sets of four emotes. Use the "Tab" key to return to previous bars.

How can I create a new chat tab, just for party for example.?
In the chat window you should see a plus ( + ) sign. Click it and a new window should appear. Choose the options you desire to see on that new tab and click on the left most button down there. In the confirmation tab click again on the left button. You should see your new chat tab near the other ones.

How do I delete a chat tab?
Right-click on the desired tab and choose the second option. In the confirmation window, click on the left option. The chat tab should have disappeared.

How do you hide the UI?
You can hide your UI for screenshots and video capturing by hitting the Ctrl + X keys on your keyboard.

Where are the screenshots saved?
They are saved in a folder called "BnS" located in your "Pictures" for Windows 7 users.
*User* > My Pictures > BnS

Is the "Walk" Action available? If so, how do you commence the "Walk" Action?
Yes, you can walk in Blade & Soul. To walk simply hit the "/" key on your keyboards number pad, next to the "Num Lock" key.

How do I delete a character?
Deleting a character in the China version can be quite the task if you don't already know how to type in Chinese as you can not paste text retrieved from outside the client. So, you're going to have to type in Chinese in order to delete a character.

First things first, set your keyboard to Chinese using this guide. Once implemented, click ALT + SHIFT to change keyboards on the fly. With the Chinese keyboard selected, while in the game type out "shanchushenqing", which should appear as 删除申请 to delete your character. Character deletion takes a certain time depending on character level.
Posted Image
Remember to read our Forum Rules before posting!
Have a Blade & Soul related question? Check our FAQ before creating a topic/post.
Found a topic/post that violates our Forum Rules? Use the Report button and we'll deal with it!

User is offline   Kryscent 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Character:Kryscent
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master
  • Guild:Descendants

Posted Nov 10, 2013 - 8:59 PM

As China Blade and Soul gets closer and closer to us, before we know it, it's now in the last CBT, and will soon in no time, be in OBT for everyone of us to play the game that we have waited for so so long, some even waited years for it.

As far as I know, plenty of people / newcomers has been asking questions / having doubts about China Blade and Soul mechanics / quests / release date or any sorts of question you could think of, it's been spread out all over the forum with new threads almost everyday. The purpose of this thread is to help prevent spamming of new threads with repeated question, and also easier for people to look for the answers they have doubt with, by just coming to take a look into this thread.

• Purpose of this thread ?

The purpose of starting this thread is to let everybody who have doubts and all sorts of question regarding China Blade and Soul, you can ask them here and either I or somebody else would answer your question, as soon as possible.

• What sort of question should I be asking ?

Well, you can ask anything regarding about China Blade and Soul, for instance, Questing, Guilds, Crafting, and also Translations, Launcher problems, etc. You could ask it here and we'll give you the most appropriate answer to your question.

As we come to this, it's time for the rules of this thread, in order to keep it in order, there must be some rules that you have to follow if you're to ask question in this thread.

RULES

• Do not spam
• Do not ask questions that has already been asked before
• Do not give false answers to people who is asking a certain question, if you don't know how to answer them, leave it for people who know.
• Do not flame / insult anybody in this thread

China Blade and Soul FAQs

When will this game be release or even be in OBT for all of us to play it ?

- China Blade and Soul is currently still in Closed Beta ( CBT ) this will be the last CBT you will be seeing, there's a slight difference in this CBT, for people who have access to this CBT of China Blade and Soul, once you reach level 36 in-game, you can invite ONE friend of yours to the game. As for OBT, the closest assumption till date we have is probably 1 month.

Which server will most Dojo members be going ?

- Well, I cannot be so certain of this, but me and my group, and some of them that I have seen around here, most of the Dojo members are in 网通一区.

Will the Dojo Community be making a guild once all of us gets into the OBT ?

- Well, I believe so, but of course, I'm not certain who will be making up a community guild for everyone to join.

Will we get high insane ping when we play China Blade and Soul ?

- If your'e from the NA / EU region, getting a high ping is inevitable, unfortunately. But, there is a few programs that you could use to lower your ping, although it's not a 100% guaranteed, still no harm trying it out.

What should I do if I lost / don't remember my QQ account number / password ?

- Unfortunately currently there is only one way to retrieve your account information, but that would require you to be able to read and understand Chinese. That said, if you lost your QQ account or doesn't remember any info, the only best way is to re-create one.

Where can I download the client for China Blade and Soul ?

- You can get the client here ; http://bns.qq.com/we....shtml#d_anchor , once you click that link, you will be looking at 3 different chest box, download the 3rd one from the left of your screen, the one which says B&S image on the bottom right of the chest box.

List of Guides

Sekuiya's Qing Gong Quests Tutorial And Explanation

Sheru's Guide - Typing+Translation of Stats/Gems/Comamnds

So, as of now, you're free to shoot any questions you got about China Blade and Soul in this thread, and I or the community will be assisting you in our best way.

This post has been edited by Kryscent: Nov 12, 2013 - 3:23 AM

Posted Image
Please do PM me or post in my support thread here if you got any kinds of problem about China Blade and Soul / Translation

User is offline   soulninja008 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Nov 11, 2013 - 7:26 AM

thnx for making such a post!
umm..
i have a question.
i saw the translation of the "options" ingame but still i cant set my graphic on max..
can you help me with that?

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted Nov 11, 2013 - 10:22 AM

Ok, can you please give me the link of where you saw it or are you able to screenshot a picture of the Option ? So I can tell you which one to tick and how should you set it up for you preference.
Posted Image
Please do PM me or post in my support thread here if you got any kinds of problem about China Blade and Soul / Translation

User is offline   Soft 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationUnited States
  • Character:Soft
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Nov 11, 2013 - 11:28 AM

Good post :), I'm sure it will come in handy.

User is offline   sombreblood 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Nov 11, 2013 - 3:10 PM

How to remove / desactivate the exhaust system ? i can't take quest anymore.

edit :
ok, found some information but don't know if its same actually :

How Fatigue Worked in CBT3
-Phase 1 Blue Bar > Phase 2 Green Bar > Phase 3 Black Gray Bar
-Blue Exp Bar = Rest EXP Earned 200-300%
-Green Exp Bar = Normal EXP Earned 100-150%
-Black/Gray Exp Bar = Sad Face EXP Earned 0-10%

i will have lot of question Krycsent ! be prepaired: )

This post has been edited by sombreblood: Nov 12, 2013 - 1:51 AM

User is offline   Sheru 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationGermany
  • Character:野生猫
  • Class:Summoner
  • Guild:狼 ' 腾

Posted Nov 11, 2013 - 3:58 PM

I don't know a way to remove the fatigue system but at 6o'clock (chinese timezone) the fatigue resets.
Serverregion: 电信二区 (semi-active)
Server:飞龙逐日
Main Char: 野生猫 Summoner lvl 45 blue faction

KR Server: 태산북두 (inactive)
Main Char: Sherufanir Summoner lvl 50 red faction

User is offline   leastry 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Nov 11, 2013 - 6:05 PM

Hi everyone i guess if anione have a screenshot of the options translated in english , im rly lost and i hope someone could help . thx in advance ^_^

EDIT By Sekuiya: Moved post to the correct topic.

This post has been edited by Sekuiya: Nov 11, 2013 - 7:11 PM

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 3:24 AM

View PostSheru, on Nov 11, 2013 - 3:58 PM, said:

I don't know a way to remove the fatigue system but at 6o'clock (chinese timezone) the fatigue resets.

Hi, the fatigue is like a energy. Everybody that plays in China Blade and Soul gets to level to only a limit per day. Once your limit reach, you will not be able to level for that day till the limit resets. There is not a way to remove the "fatigue" that you're talking about. This is to prevent people from leveling ahead too fast. I hope I answered your question.

@sombreblood - Hi there, please read my reply above, that is the answer to your question. You cannot deactivate it, you just gotta wait till the server time resets it before you can take any new quests and continue leveling.

View Postleastry, on Nov 11, 2013 - 6:05 PM, said:

Hi everyone i guess if anione have a screenshot of the options translated in english , im rly lost and i hope someone could help . thx in advance ^_^

Hi, I believe what you're requesting about is the Option Settings of China Blade and Soul and you want it translated in English?

1st Post is updated with new Guides links.

This post has been edited by Kryscent: Nov 12, 2013 - 3:24 AM

Posted Image

User is offline   leastry 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 8:43 AM

yes thats exactly what im asking :)

User is offline   Mimix 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationEurope
  • Guild:Descendants + make own

Posted Nov 12, 2013 - 1:59 PM

Some more useful links that should be added?

The BnS CN Topic:
http://www.bladeands...open-beta-soon/

Weapons and effects:
http://www.bladeands...545#entry164545

BnS CN Serverlist:
http://www.bladeands...-cn-serverlist/

Aspenachs blog:
http://my.mmosite.com/3607954/blog

Edit:
Some more useful links:

50 tips:
http://forum.mmosite...p52731b71ca3d0f

An extensive collection of many links to a lot of information(27 links):
http://bns.mmosite.c...ollection.shtml

This post has been edited by Mimix: Nov 13, 2013 - 6:09 AM

[UPDATE] Haven't been active at all on the forums for quite some time(still playing). The following stuff is also completely out of date, though still keeping it.

Some usefull stuff regarding BnS CN~~~~

Server to go to: 网通一区 or 电信二区 subserver 斩天诀(personally on this one)
Guilds: There's a number of guilds out there.
Boosters: WTFast; Xunyou Booster(CN one, official partner of CN BnS, and goes for 50 yuan 90 days.); http://www.wowinterf...#info(something that changes settings to improve connection when game I think); Xunlei Booster(good?).
OBT date: OBT IS OUT!!!!!!
Link to a page with lots of info and additional links: http://www.bladeands...ad/#entry166066

User is offline   Wtfownedu 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Nov 13, 2013 - 9:26 PM

Is there anyway I can buy a beta key for the lvl 36 event one?

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted Nov 14, 2013 - 12:02 AM

You cannot buy a CBT key, but you can buy an CBT account from 3rd party websites, which of course, will cost a bomb.
Posted Image

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted Nov 14, 2013 - 8:38 PM

Hi, I've finished the translation for the picture you requested, although it's a bit ugly, hope you bear with it because I'm only using the tool Paint.

Here you go ;

Posted Image
Posted Image

User is offline   sombreblood 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Nov 15, 2013 - 4:45 AM

Thx ! can you trad me the action house collumn plz?

Posted Image

i will delete mine after and let you'r traduction then the post will be clear for others players.

User is offline   Al3xi4 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationSingapore
  • Character:Chrnos
  • Race:Kun
  • Class:Force Master
  • Guild:Loli Power

Posted Nov 15, 2013 - 7:42 AM

Name: Weapon Name
Quality: there 4 type of color for weapon (Green, Blue, Purple, Orange) where Green is the Normal and Orange is Legendary
Lv: Weapon Level
Seller: Player nick that selling the weapon.
Time left: there around 4 type of option. (即将结束 - about to end , 中 - still left a few hours, 非常长 - still left a lot time [at least 4 hours if not mistaken] ).
Trade system : 竟拍 - Bidding, 立即购买 - instant buy.

I not online at the moment so this is the best i can translate with the picture provide.

Attached File(s)

Korean Server: 태산북두
IGN: Chrnos (Level 50)
Class:Force Master
Faction: 성인코끼리

Chinese Server: 电信二区·斩天诀
IGN:Chrno (Blade Master) / Dual (KungFu Master) - (retired) Guild : Decendents
Started replaying CN server
IGN: Al3x (Assassin) / 蓝天敏 (KungFu Master)
Streaming during online, any players with question do visit my channel (twitch.tv/al3xi4) will answer all question when available

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted Nov 15, 2013 - 8:43 AM

Thanks Alex for the translation !

P/S - Get on skype, noob.

As far as I know, as long as there's no error popping up, it's very normal that it will stay there for quite a long time to process the data and stuff, it should move forward soon.

This post has been edited by Kryscent: Nov 15, 2013 - 8:13 AM

Posted Image

User is offline   rangerned 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Nov 16, 2013 - 4:33 AM

Does anyone know how to TopUp Point´s exept paypal on the tencent site. Gamecard´s maybe?

User is offline   sescho 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Sescho
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Nov 16, 2013 - 5:34 AM

View Postrangerned, on Nov 16, 2013 - 4:33 AM, said:

Does anyone know how to TopUp Point´s exept paypal on the tencent site. Gamecard´s maybe?

there is one in http://www.seagm.com...soul-china/card using gamecard...but i havent tried it yet since i dont have CBT key :surrender:

maybe u can make some tutorials how to top up from seagm :big_smile:

btw i have this problem...anyone know how to fix it ?

Attached File  hmm.JPG (152.55K)
Number of downloads: 112

*edit : NVM i fixed it... by installing manual patch :)

This post has been edited by sescho: Nov 16, 2013 - 7:33 AM

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted Nov 16, 2013 - 10:47 AM

Or, another way is, reinstalling the whole client using the installer you have, that solved my problem on that.
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 88 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users