Aoe Grinding Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Ashgaroth 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Feb 19, 2013 - 6:47 PM

Hey. I havent been able to play yet.
I am planning on playing with a friend and I would like suggestions as to which 2 classes to choose to aoe grind all the way.
Thanks in advance.

User is offline   Di'el 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Character:디앨 and 아르앨
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Feb 19, 2013 - 7:09 PM

Best AoE would be Destroyer, LBM, or FM

User is offline   Ashgaroth 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Feb 19, 2013 - 7:45 PM

View PostDi, on Feb 19, 2013 - 7:09 PM, said:

Best AoE would be Destroyer, LBM, or FM

Great thanks a lot man

User is online   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Character:Aari
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Feb 20, 2013 - 1:25 AM

From personal expirience (Playing KFM, LBM, BM, Sin, FM all on 45), FM is actually not all that great in AOE grinding as you would assume. A KFM for example is a lot faster.
Its also a lot about survivabilty, for example a common grind stop for 42-45 is a Spider Cave, LBM, Destro, KFM can grind that place without problems while having also a really good kill time. As a FM for example (At least for me with my High ping) I was not able to efficently AOE grind the cave due to dying way to fast.

Also, when talking about AOE grinding, in the late game most mobs have relativly low life compared to your damage.
You can just take a LBM or BM for example, use knockdown(LBM)/AOE stun(BM) of follow up with your Blade Draw Slash (That will have greatly increased damage when the targets are knockdowned/stunned) and will kill most normal mobs almost instant.

The AOE's of a FM don't actually deal all that much damage too be honest, you will also need to regen chi a lot, wich is done with a single target skill (except for your Nr. 1 skill wich regens 2 chi per target that is snared by ice, but it does not deal a lot of damage if you dont also have 5 fire stacks).
If you compare that with a LBM, Destro, KFM, wich will all regen Chi with their AOE, Spin for LBM and Destro + AOE hit for LBM and Rage gain for damage taken by Destro while KFM have 0 Chi Cost(Everytime they crit, wich will happen with every hit on so many mobs) and no CD on their AOE they can just keep on spamming.

This post has been edited by Aari: Feb 20, 2013 - 1:26 AM

Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users