DrakeDragon, on Feb 13, 2013 - 3:10 AM, said:
You do realize being a Gamer is nearing a line of being a professional sport?
and no, i'm not selfish or ignorant, first, learn what ignorant means please.
and ask yourself something, is everyone in the world equal? in all terms? no matter what? No, they aren't.
There will always be people better at things then others, why belittle that? to make yourself feel better?
There are better people are certain things, it is a fact of life, actually, it is the reason why Blade&Soul exists, the art team, development team, everyone that worked on this game, was better in some form or another, then others that got rejected.
it is shocking, how arrogant some people are.
Yes, people will cheat, and hack, and use underhanded methods to play a game, does that make them good? or better than others? NO it makes them WORSE, which in terms makes other better than them.
Nice logic isn't it? People need to accept, that not everyone is equal, and that there are people better out there, otherwise, next time you see your boss, or teacher, go up to them and say they are no better then you, and see where it ends you.
- Not everyone that plays games is a hardcore game. There are casual gamers. And also, I bet people who play professional sports not only have fun, but look for help too. Gaming is not a sport. Sorry to burst your bubble. Yes, there are competitions, but it's all in good manner. Besides, who said the best couldn't get help?
- Ignorant. Lacking awarness. You are lacking awareness of what everyone is saying. You are stuck in your state of mind which is truly bad. How will you grow? This makes you ignorant. You are literally telling others to be like you. You are then selfish too. Point blank.
- Are we all equal? Yes. We're all humans. We all have our own goals, our own skills. Everyone is good at something. No mater what.
- Your opinion on B&S is just that; opinion. Some people don't like it. It is not better for some that don't like it. Ignorance, again.
- I can go to every single boss and teacher I have, show them this discussion, and I can be 100% certain they'll agree with me; we are all equal.
Get off your pedestal, please.
Look at the amount of people against you, wouldn't that be more of a coincidence? It's totally okay to admit you're wrong. Remember, you're human.
Edit: LOL auto-correct fail for anyone that saw!
This post has been edited by Anya: Feb 13, 2013 - 3:29 AM