• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Character:Xorium
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Feb 10, 2013 - 1:39 PM

Hello,

while grouping with my wife it is quite annoying to have to bid on the items that drop.
(because of course in the end i end up letting her take everything...)

is there anyway to change the loot type, to a simple roll of the dice to see who wins the item?

thanks

User is offline   DayBreeze 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:DayBreeze
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Feb 10, 2013 - 5:10 PM

View PostXoru, on Feb 10, 2013 - 1:39 PM, said:

Hello,

while grouping with my wife it is quite annoying to have to bid on the items that drop.
(because of course in the end i end up letting her take everything...)

is there anyway to change the loot type, to a simple roll of the dice to see who wins the item?

thanks

sharing loot and getting organized for good teamwork should be extremely simple when you are married........

User is offline   Xoru 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Feb 10, 2013 - 5:42 PM

wow thank you for being so helpfull, and trolling instead of answering the question.

User is offline   DayBreeze 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:DayBreeze
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Feb 10, 2013 - 6:45 PM

View PostXoru, on Feb 10, 2013 - 5:42 PM, said:

wow thank you for being so helpful, and trolling instead of answering the question.

you're welcome.
you can set it so that party leader gets all the drops, and even then my first point still applies. should not be hard to agree that any weapon drops that belong to your class is yours, and weapons for her class belong to her. bopae+ accessories just take turns getting it so that you both get the full set. seriously, not that hard. seems you are not taking full advantage of partying with a set partner, that is sharing and assisting in the game becomes real easy.

User is offline   Mickey 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Character:Mickey
  • Race:Lyn
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Feb 10, 2013 - 6:47 PM

ROFL.
Posted Image
E-Vel Mickey<-- I'M SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE

User is offline   Candee 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationCandyland
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Feb 10, 2013 - 10:19 PM

View PostDayBreeze, on Feb 10, 2013 - 6:45 PM, said:

you're welcome.
you can set it so that party leader gets all the drops, and even then my first point still applies. should not be hard to agree that any weapon drops that belong to your class is yours, and weapons for her class belong to her. bopae+ accessories just take turns getting it so that you both get the full set. seriously, not that hard. seems you are not taking full advantage of partying with a set partner, that is sharing and assisting in the game becomes real easy.

Hi^_^

Of course, for you it's all very easy, cause you probably played the korean version for a long time and everything is natural and completely normal to you.
Not for people that started like...2 days ago? Like us.
Of course we can take turn and everything, we do that alright, but its not like we already know everything about the game.
It was just a simple question.
That's all.
Also, if we happen in party with someone else, that maybe don't even speak english, could get abit harder because we can't IMMEDIATELY recognize what's in some boxes etc etc...

Remember everyone is a noob at the start of a game. Never forget that.
Anyways its all set now.
We met a very nice person from Loli that helped us running us thorugh the dungeon and explaining some stuff that we didn't know yet.

thank you anyways :wave:

This post has been edited by Candee: Feb 10, 2013 - 10:20 PM

User is offline   Hawke 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Undecided
  • Class:Undecided
  • Guild:SoloPlayer

Posted Feb 10, 2013 - 11:10 PM

I read this post.

I laughed.

Still I think what Candee says makes a lot of sense.

As for organizing.

If my wife said she wanted something..

I would !

Probably give in.

So the knowledge would be helpful.

Then again I have no real say as I won't be touching the Korean version again,

User is offline   Xoru 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Feb 10, 2013 - 11:57 PM

View PostHawke, on Feb 10, 2013 - 11:10 PM, said:

I read this post.

I laughed.

Still I think what Candee says makes a lot of sense.

As for organizing.

If my wife said she wanted something..

I would !

Probably give in.

So the knowledge would be helpful.

Then again I have no real say as I won't be touching the Korean version again,

From what i've learned ingame from someone we met today, the only loot options atm are bidding and free for all.

This post has been edited by Xoru: Feb 10, 2013 - 11:57 PM

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:Aari

Posted Feb 11, 2013 - 2:25 AM

View PostXoru, on Feb 10, 2013 - 11:57 PM, said:

From what i've learned ingame from someone we met today, the only loot options atm are bidding and free for all.

Yes. There is no way to change the loot to something like Round Robin for trash (There isnt much trash loot in the first place) and Rolling for actual gear. But most of the time its not needed in the first place. For statics its of course no problem at all.
However in PUG groups in NA/EU this might turn out to be a problem because people tend to be "dicks" and might try to make others pay a higher price so that they get that gold. In Korea it usually ends up that if 2 people want the an item one person will pass rather soon for the other person. The only time I've really payed Gold (around 6 or 7) was for a Dobok (No stats just looks, haha) because 2 of us wanted it.
Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides

User is offline   Candee 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationCandyland

Posted Feb 11, 2013 - 11:55 AM

View PostAari, on Feb 11, 2013 - 2:25 AM, said:

However in PUG groups in NA/EU this might turn out to be a problem because people tend to be "dicks" and might try to make others pay a higher price so that they get that gold. In Korea it usually ends up that if 2 people want the an item one person will pass rather soon for the other person. The only time I've really payed Gold (around 6 or 7) was for a Dobok (No stats just looks, haha) because 2 of us wanted it.

Exactly what I was thinking. I definately can imagine the people that are working at westernization of the game, that they are going to change this method for our version.
I don't even want to think how much drama and rage and "dickness" this method would cause for EU/NA people...
Bidding can only work for koreans and their sense of justice and general politeness.

I was in party for dungeon with my husband and some people we just met and we took turns, there was a korean guy that passed on everything, then he rolled on something he was interested in and we all passed for him.
something like that would never happen in NA/ EU....

User is offline   Xoru 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Feb 11, 2013 - 12:56 PM

View PostAari, on Feb 11, 2013 - 2:25 AM, said:

Yes. There is no way to change the loot to something like Round Robin for trash (There isnt much trash loot in the first place) and Rolling for actual gear. But most of the time its not needed in the first place. For statics its of course no problem at all.

Yes this is exactly what I was thinking.
Just imagine how many people here in the western versions will just bid on the items to just ramp up the prices...
I can see this method being abused quite badly at endgame.

About the trash, as you know the bosses in the instances tend to drop alot of blue quality loots that no one actually wants, so this is another reason why i was wondering about the rolling option for loot method.
(IE.random bopae for upgrades, along with crystals, and the stones needed for upgrading better quality bopae)

This post has been edited by Xoru: Feb 11, 2013 - 12:58 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users