User is offline   Chan 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Feb 06, 2013 - 5:23 AM

:sob: :sob: :sob:

The quest is at Lv43,in this event,u can go back to the birth place,and everything's
destroyed

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Chan: Feb 06, 2013 - 6:19 AM

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:Aari
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Feb 06, 2013 - 5:25 AM

I really like that they keep on adding new stuff even to the lower lvls of the game. Just recently they also improved the Story Quests around lvl 12 or so. Its pretty nice tbh.
Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides

User is offline   Ryochan 

• |~Yorai Dragon~|
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationNJ
  • Character:Ryochan

Posted Feb 06, 2013 - 9:25 AM

That's awesome =D I love how they're doing that.
http://www.youtube.com/yoraidragon
Rick James: "Cocain Blade and Soul is a hell of a drug." *giggles*
Posted Image

User is offline   Manes 

• King of Bandits (王ドロボウ)
  • Group: Subscriber
  • LocationFlorida
  • Character:Manes
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Feb 06, 2013 - 9:40 AM

I hope they allow players to one day repair and have the Dojo up and running again. That would be nice. :embarrassed:

• |~Yorai Dragon~|
  • LocationNJ

Posted Feb 06, 2013 - 10:20 AM

Btw I think there were some skill changes as well. The LB skill from hide as Assassin doesn't seem to stun anymore.
Posted Image

User is offline   muoibeo 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip

Posted Feb 06, 2013 - 11:09 AM

hope they add sv switch soon :( getting lonely here

• |~Yorai Dragon~|
  • LocationNJ

Posted Feb 06, 2013 - 12:29 PM

Nvm wow, PVP Arena seems to suck on sin now. The backstab only gives 2 combo points instead of 3. The smoke bomb skill costs 2 bars now instead of 1. So basically you're screwed unless your opponent makes a mistake. With FM if they parry your body change and a few shurikens, then u just have to eat dmg. So annoyingly gay... -_- Sins are already the only class that basically starts with 0 combo points

Also they've added more emotes. Also seems the Sins got small buffs too, but only depending on what you spec. The log reversal will then cost 0, which would help a lot in PVP/PVE.

This post has been edited by Ryochan: Feb 06, 2013 - 1:10 PM

Posted Image

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted Feb 06, 2013 - 1:58 PM

View PostRyochan, on Feb 06, 2013 - 12:29 PM, said:

Nvm wow, PVP Arena seems to suck on sin now. The backstab only gives 2 combo points instead of 3. The smoke bomb skill costs 2 bars now instead of 1. So basically you're screwed unless your opponent makes a mistake. With FM if they parry your body change and a few shurikens, then u just have to eat dmg. So annoyingly gay... -_- Sins are already the only class that basically starts with 0 combo points

Also they've added more emotes. Also seems the Sins got small buffs too, but only depending on what you spec. The log reversal will then cost 0, which would help a lot in PVP/PVE.

Well yea they buffed some parts and nerfed some other parts on sin.
For example the 0 Chi cost on Log is really important because as it was in Arena. If a Forcemaster got the first hit on you before you could stealth. He had 100% win, just freeze/slow and stay in mid range. As long as he doesnt stun you, there is nothing you can do.

The LB change is actually something good for PvE. Its not so bad for PvP.
Removing the Stun on LB in stealth is actually something good for groups. Way to often I had to delay my LB since we had to KD a boss and I would have blocked the KD with my Stun. Of course, it removes all the CC you have as a Sin (Well depends on how you skill your Landmine it still KD's) to support your group, but that is not your main role as a sin. They also reduced the CD on LB wich is a really impartant part for Sins. Way to often you have a 6 chi regen procc while using b aic attacks, then you go into stealth with RB, deplet all your chi and you couldnt LB because it was still on CD, and thats for me with my High ping, must be worse for Koreans.

For PvP you are now just forced to put 2 points into stealthed LB, then it will stun again. It will remove the Bleeding effect tho (Wich is not that important for PvP anyway) while giving you 20% Lifeleech for the damage you dealt AND increased dodgechance for 8 Seconds.

So overall I'd say its definitly NOT a nerf.
Posted Image

• |~Yorai Dragon~|
  • LocationNJ

Posted Feb 06, 2013 - 2:19 PM

View PostAari, on Feb 06, 2013 - 1:58 PM, said:

Well yea they buffed some parts and nerfed some other parts on sin.
For example the 0 Chi cost on Log is really important because as it was in Arena. If a Forcemaster got the first hit on you before you could stealth. He had 100% win, just freeze/slow and stay in mid range. As long as he doesnt stun you, there is nothing you can do.

The LB change is actually something good for PvE. Its not so bad for PvP.
Removing the Stun on LB in stealth is actually something good for groups. Way to often I had to delay my LB since we had to KD a boss and I would have blocked the KD with my Stun. Of course, it removes all the CC you have as a Sin (Well depends on how you skill your Landmine it still KD's) to support your group, but that is not your main role as a sin. They also reduced the CD on LB wich is a really impartant part for Sins. Way to often you have a 6 chi regen procc while using b aic attacks, then you go into stealth with RB, deplet all your chi and you couldnt LB because it was still on CD, and thats for me with my High ping, must be worse for Koreans.

For PvP you are now just forced to put 2 points into stealthed LB, then it will stun again. It will remove the Bleeding effect tho (Wich is not that important for PvP anyway) while giving you 20% Lifeleech for the damage you dealt AND increased dodgechance for 8 Seconds.

So overall I'd say its definitly NOT a nerf.
Nah rofl I dunno how my build is, cause I don't understand much, but it was definitely a big nerf for my build. I am lvl 37 atm, I need another lvl to spec the 0 point reversal. Maaan after maintenance I was jacked up, my backstab didn't stun and everything costed more points xD;; I was pissed and just got mopped. Would help if I understood the skill descriptions haha. I just got the stun back from specing, next is the 0 chi reversal, then I should be good again. And nah I jacked up my landmine skill.

Also I can't go into stealth with RB xD don't ask. I was just working with what I had, and it was great till this maint. In Arena vs Forcemaster the Smoke Bomb was my friend. If my replacement missed I could use 1 shuriken, then smoke and gain some points then log reversal their elemental dragons. Wish it still costed 1 point xD.

This post has been edited by Ryochan: Feb 06, 2013 - 2:25 PM

Posted Image

User is offline   muoibeo 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip

Posted Feb 06, 2013 - 2:25 PM

any1 know how to disable the protect item question? now when decompose purple item i must type the %%#%#%# long wlrmaqnsgo in korean :( so tired

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted Feb 06, 2013 - 2:29 PM

View PostRyochan, on Feb 06, 2013 - 2:19 PM, said:

Nah rofl I dunno how my build is, cause I don't understand much, but it was definitely a big nerf for my build. I am lvl 37 atm, I need another lvl to spec the 0 point reversal. Maaan after maintenance I was jacked up, my backstab didn't stun and everything costed more points xD;; I was pissed and just got mopped. Would help if I understood the skill descriptions haha. I just got the stun back from specing, next is the 0 chi reversal, then I should be good again. And nah I jacked up my landmine skill.

Also I can't go into stealth with RB xD don't ask. I was just working with what I had, and it was great till this maint. In Arena vs Forcemaster the Smoke Bomb was my friend. If my replacement missed I could use 1 shuriken, then smoke and gain some points then log reversal their elemental dragons. Wish it still costed 1 point xD.

To with RB into stelath you need to skill it once on the, uuuh I think its around 35 tier. THen you gain full duration stealth everytime you use it on a target that has 5 poison stacks. Thats mainly for Group PvE later on in dungeons.
Posted Image

• |~Yorai Dragon~|
  • LocationNJ

Posted Feb 06, 2013 - 2:56 PM

Yeah when NA comes, at least I'll have a better understanding of the type of build I will choose. For now I've just been using what looks nice.
Posted Image

User is offline   Fishcake 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted Feb 08, 2013 - 6:27 PM

View PostRyochan, on Feb 06, 2013 - 12:29 PM, said:

Any chance you know of any videos showing these new emotes? o:
Posted Image

User is offline   jokerstar 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Character:Fayde
  • Race:Lyn
  • Guild:BooM

Posted Feb 09, 2013 - 12:07 AM

man when i watched this cutscene i felt so sad ;;

thing is i never finished the purple quests so one of the people who appears to be dead in the cutscene is not really dead in my story... ㅋㅋ

This post has been edited by jokerstar: Feb 09, 2013 - 12:07 AM

BnS KR lvl 50 LBM- 1800-1950 1v1 Arena Rating

User is offline   DayBreeze 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:DayBreeze
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Feb 09, 2013 - 10:00 AM

View PostFishcake, on Feb 08, 2013 - 6:27 PM, said:

Any chance you know of any videos showing these new emotes? o:

i got the ones for GonM. i don't plan on doing all the other ones for other races+gender though.

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted Feb 09, 2013 - 10:19 AM

Here is my Video with all Female Races including all emotes, new and old.

Posted Image

User is offline   Fishcake 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted Feb 09, 2013 - 3:04 PM

Thanks, to the both of you :joss_stick:
Posted Image