User is offline   Tony Changalang 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Character:TinTony
  • Race:Kun
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Feb 06, 2013 - 12:52 AM

September 2012, NCsoft announces western development for Blade & Soul.
The forums and players ready to get their game on: "OH MAN, BLADE AND SOUL! AW YEA, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR YEARS NOW YEAAAAAAH"
Small minority of players: "Nah, it's probably going to come out early 2013 or something.

November, only a couple announcements have been made, pretty much promising nothing at all.
Players ready to get their game on: "AW YEA, I BET THEIR GETTING READY TO ANNOUNCE FOR CLOSED BETA! WOOOOOT!"
Small minority of players: "Pfft, they're not going to say shit"

December, "State of Game" announcement released.
Players ready to get their game on: "DAMNIT, I'M WRONG. But at least they announced something.
Small minority of players: "Yeaaah, there's a possible chance of it coming out in spring 2013 or something."

So far, we've been told that the "Blade & Soul" team are actually modifying to fit the game towards the western audience. As the billionth "IS DA BLADEZ SOUL BE P2P OR F2P?????" comes out, we realize. Wut. Wut's going on. If the team from NCsoft is truly trying to develop the game for the western audience, they should make an announcement AT LEAST to show us what's going on.

January - Present time. No announcement has been made yet.
Players ready to get their game on: "Yeaaah, there's a possible chance of it coming out in spring 2013 or something." (Note the "I'm excited all caps: statement is gone)
Small minority: "I'm expecting winter of 2013...

NCsoft, you tell us... That you're trying to make this game appropriate for Western Audiences... At least make a goddamn announcement every month or so....
Posted Image
Posted Image

User is online   Ghastly 

• Large Hammer Master - 槌
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationIn a swamp!
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Feb 06, 2013 - 1:02 AM

We're already talking about the lack of news here http://www.bladeands...soft-newsflash/
Let's use that thread, it's full of good posts.

Closed
Posted ImageRemember to read our Forum Rules before posting!
Have a Blade & Soul related question? Check our FAQ before creating a topic/post.
Found a topic/post that violates our Forum Rules? Use the Report button and we'll deal with it!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users