• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationFL
  • Character:Sake
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Jan 27, 2013 - 2:36 AM

Just want to confirm if this is true or this guys just talking out of there ass.

This post has been edited by Sake: Jan 27, 2013 - 2:50 AM

User is offline   Mythicalbrit 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Race:Jin

Posted Jan 27, 2013 - 3:15 AM

The Korean version currently is P2P, team bloodlust said they'd think about the payment method for B&S NA/EU but most likely it will be P2P and a very low chance at it being B2P, I'd say F2P is more of a 5-10% chance at happening.

User is offline   Radii 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationAsian Super Market
  • Character:Radii, Sugu
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Jan 27, 2013 - 3:16 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

User is offline   Vile Samael 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Character:Ryang Huan-Yong
  • Class:Summoner

Posted Jan 27, 2013 - 4:12 AM

View PostMythicalbrit, on Jan 27, 2013 - 3:15 AM, said:

The Korean version currently is P2P, team bloodlust said they'd think about the payment method for B&S NA/EU but most likely it will be P2P and a very low chance at it being B2P, I'd say F2P is more of a 5-10% chance at happening.

From what I've seen B2P is extremely popular, so I wouldn't say "very" low. If anything it's about equal in chance to P2P.

Plus B2P would be a much smarter marketing decision, especially with how long they're taking.

This post has been edited by Vile Samael: Jan 27, 2013 - 4:13 AM

Posted Image

User is offline   KingOfAce 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted Jan 27, 2013 - 4:37 AM

damn where is WIKI. if people want quick answer they don't have to sign up just to ask...CHECK WIKI ,..ok maybe WIKI PAGE WAS NOT BIG ENOUGH TO READ IN THIS FORUM FRONT RIGHT!?
Facts about forum...
Someone will correct you over a trivial grammatical error,and it's usually because they're not intelligent enough to actually come up with a smart argument.
All the class are overpowered except the one you using.

geez its just a game have fun man...

User is offline   Mythicalbrit 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Race:Jin

Posted Jan 27, 2013 - 5:14 AM

View PostVile Samael, on Jan 27, 2013 - 4:12 AM, said:

From what I've seen B2P is extremely popular, so I wouldn't say "very" low. If anything it's about equal in chance to P2P.

Plus B2P would be a much smarter marketing decision, especially with how long they're taking.

B2P is the model that GW2 runs that NCsoft also publishes so fair enough "Very" Low was probably a pessimistic response on my part (I'd LOVE of they went B2P)

View PostKingOfAce, on Jan 27, 2013 - 4:37 AM, said:

damn where is WIKI. if people want quick answer they don't have to sign up just to ask...CHECK WIKI ,..ok maybe WIKI PAGE WAS NOT BIG ENOUGH TO READ IN THIS FORUM FRONT RIGHT!?

It hasn't been officially stated whether it will be P2P, B2P or F2P. so your reply is HIGHLY unnecessary.

User is offline   Yorube 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationEngland
  • Character:Yorube
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Jan 27, 2013 - 5:41 AM

View PostMythicalbrit, on Jan 27, 2013 - 5:14 AM, said:

B2P is the model that GW2 runs that NCsoft also publishes so fair enough "Very" Low was probably a pessimistic response on my part (I'd LOVE of they went B2P)

It hasn't been officially stated whether it will be P2P, B2P or F2P. so your reply is HIGHLY unnecessary.

Nope but it dose clearly say on the official west website that a payment option has not been decided and it will be updated as soon as one has, So alittle bit of research gets your places and saves time on forums, Also the amount of times I've seen people claming it to be f2p or asking if it is f2p is getting a little bit of a joke to be honest.

User is offline   KingOfAce 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted Jan 27, 2013 - 9:07 AM

View PostMythicalbrit, on Jan 27, 2013 - 5:14 AM, said:

YES,the reason why i said WE F*#&ING DON"T KNOW
Facts about forum...
Someone will correct you over a trivial grammatical error,and it's usually because they're not intelligent enough to actually come up with a smart argument.
All the class are overpowered except the one you using.

geez its just a game have fun man...

User is offline   Foamy 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 27, 2013 - 11:12 AM

(IMO) Judging by the way the mmo market has been going lately, a p2p variant of the game would be "suicide". As much as most of you like the way the game presents itself atm we need to be realistic and see it for what it is, a generic korean themepark mmo. We've got pretty graphics, tons of fanservice, a somewhat unique battle system and acceptable "endgame" , all in all a solid experience for the first few months of game, but what will happen after that? It'll follow the same pattern as Tera, the niche(few) players will continue their adventures/grind while the others will leave for the "next big thing" and while that isn't bad at all for us,from a business pov it blows.

I'm hoping for b2p with a proper cash shop, i firmly believe the game will get nowhere being p2p and administered by NcSoft.

User is offline   Yami Akuma 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • LocationDenmark
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Jan 27, 2013 - 11:17 AM

It will go B2P or P2P .. wont go F2P anytime soon after it release.
Posted Image

User is offline   Ghastly 

• Large Hammer Master - 槌
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationIn a swamp!
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Jan 27, 2013 - 12:06 PM

Question answered. For future subscription payment discussion go here
Posted ImageRemember to read our Forum Rules before posting!
Have a Blade & Soul related question? Check our FAQ before creating a topic/post.
Found a topic/post that violates our Forum Rules? Use the Report button and we'll deal with it!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users