• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Character:Itachi.Uchiha
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Jan 24, 2013 - 4:35 PM

WOOOHOO,

The Aplpha for the new "Ecchi" game Scarlet Blade has released, And I got selected for the Closed Alpha. Will try to provide some ingame content. Screenshots, reviews, and perhaps short videos.

This is going to be nice I guess ^^

EDIT: after 2 hours of gameplay

I'll talk about my 1st impression. This game SUCKS. Though that's just my opinion I guess. I'm not a big MMO fan to begin with. Good Combat is a requirement for me. And this is for me one of the many cliche MMO's with endless walking and the button mashing combat style. They only did a good job on 1 thing, and that's character design. Though even that lacks. There is no many options if you ask me.

I haven't played or seen any gameplay of the original Korean version (I guess it's korean not sure though). This was litteraly my firts impression, but since I'm so much anticipated by blade and soul. This is just pathetic when compared. Even if it is just alpha, I don't think it will make a major difference. But at least it will be F2P.

Here are some screenshots (NSFW) :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Itachi.Uchiha: Jan 24, 2013 - 4:36 PM

Posted Image

真実を見せてやる
shinjitsu o misete yaru

ROSACEA FAMILY
- "Shall I fight for you?"

User is offline   Haneul 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Jan 24, 2013 - 5:00 PM

Does it suck so bad? lol

I guess sometimes tits are not enough...
Posted Image

User is offline   shayryu 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Character:No idea yet. :<
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Jan 24, 2013 - 5:21 PM

View PostItachi.Uchiha, on Jan 24, 2013 - 4:35 PM, said:

EDIT: after 2 hours of gameplay

I'll talk about my 1st impression. This game SUCKS. Though that's just my opinion I guess. I'm not a big MMO fan to begin with. Good Combat is a requirement for me. And this is for me one of the many cliche MMO's with endless walking and the button mashing combat style. They only did a good job on 1 thing, and that's character design. Though even that lacks. There is no many options if you ask me.

I haven't played or seen any gameplay of the original Korean version (I guess it's korean not sure though). This was litteraly my firts impression, but since I'm so much anticipated by blade and soul. This is just pathetic when compared. Even if it is just alpha, I don't think it will make a major difference. But at least it will be F2P.

I second that. (for now)
Movements feels incredible clumsy, combat is dull, graphics aren't that impressive and the skills looks boring.
The quests are incredible boring, you gotta walk all over the map just to talk to someone.
Many people say "sex sells" but I wonder how long this game will last.
Then again, it's closed alpha...The players shouldn't expect much from it anyway.
Posted Image

User is offline   Kin-Pantsu88 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Race:Kun
  • Class:Force Master

Posted Jan 24, 2013 - 5:34 PM

I'm also a alpha tester, but I won't say it sucks, nor say it's great. :baffle:

To be honest, I never heard of the game. All of the sudden I got a email from Aeriagames: "We choose you to go alpha testing this game. Now get cracking!" "Uhhh....OK, never heard of it....let's give it a shot."

The controls to move around are the regular W,A,S,D, the Q and E does nothing.
But you can also klick somewhere in the field with youre cursor, thats always visible (the cursor that is).

Combat is done stationary, so no Shooting/slashing and running around at the same time.
You can, how ever, move away after a attack or special move.
Luckly the Mobs are slow in responce, when you decide to move a few steps back, and shoot his eyeballs out. :bowling:

Hitboxes are a bit dodgy, as example: a bear attacks me but is 2x my charr. physical lenght away from me, slashes in the air afront of him and hits me.
But it is the Alpha, who knows, they can always fix it. :joss_stick:

When you play the game, many quests are given. And I REALY recommend you read the text carefully, becus...the way they talk...in 1 word: Rude. :haha:
Fuck, shit, clusfterfuck (sorry, but these are realy the words they use).

As example and quote, youre orded to investige a plant because it can relay voices and dances.
Youre charr. says like "What the shit? A dancing flower!"
And there are enough sexism jokes. :hehe:
As example: you order with a mission to get a <bike> to speed things up.
But youre warned at the same time, so the seller doen't put anything else between youre leggs, except for the <bike>. :hehe:

Summs up: Play the game for the hillarious content, and very, VERY scare dressed girls. :love:

Yes, you can only select and create female characters. All males in this game are brainless NPC's. :omg:

I try and start a new topic featuring this game, with some more details, and impression about the game first 15 levels.
Including the PvP that unlocks at lvl. 15. Just stay tuned :D
Yes....I like using emotes. :D

User is offline   ShadowMike 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Race:Gon

Posted Jan 24, 2013 - 11:00 PM

I know this joke is overused and I know some one will jump down my throat for saying this but, this game was meant to be played with one hand. It is not so much of a joke as it is fact. So before anyone gets all bent out of shape because they saw this joke for the millionth time first consider if what I said is true.

User is offline   Vile Samael 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Character:Ryang Huan-Yong
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Summoner

Posted Jan 25, 2013 - 12:34 AM

View PostShadowMike, on Jan 24, 2013 - 11:00 PM, said:

I know this joke is overused and I know some one will jump down my throat for saying this but, this game was meant to be played with one hand. It is not so much of a joke as it is fact. So before anyone gets all bent out of shape because they saw this joke for the millionth time first consider if what I said is true.

It's pretty true. It's very tongue-in-cheek, but really even among its intended audience it couldn't survive otherwise.
Posted Image

User is offline   ShadowMike 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Race:Gon

Posted Jan 25, 2013 - 1:10 AM

View PostVile Samael, on Jan 25, 2013 - 12:34 AM, said:

It's pretty true. It's very tongue-in-cheek, but really even among its intended audience it couldn't survive otherwise.

Exactly! MMOs these days besides the ones I play are either boring not out yet or a clone of a even better game so why not play a MMO with boobs. Who knows down the line the gameplay will actually be good.

User is offline   Vile Samael 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Character:Ryang Huan-Yong
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Summoner

Posted Jan 25, 2013 - 3:33 AM

View PostShadowMike, on Jan 25, 2013 - 1:10 AM, said:

Exactly! MMOs these days besides the ones I play are either boring not out yet or a clone of a even better game so why not play a MMO with boobs. Who knows down the line the gameplay will actually be good.

Eh, I don't really like the whole HEY SEX!!! part of the game. I'd actually prefer to play as the Sentinel class, they look pretty neat even with the whole censoring deal. There are ways they could improve it that I've seen people suggest, but it doesn't look half bad. I got a bunch of other stuff to do, though, so Iunno maybe eventually in the future. Maybe.
Posted Image

User is offline   Shinsetsu 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Jan 25, 2013 - 6:50 AM

Well, I imagine this game will have a huge download amount but not many players xD
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users