Blade & Soul Dojo: A problem with the install wizard - Blade & Soul Dojo

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A problem with the install wizard Data 6.cab is missing allong with other files Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   SquidTummies 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Jan 24, 2013 - 6:35 AM

Hi, I'm new to the forum but have been following the game for 2 years now and have seen a lot of discussions on here. Well I was gonna wait for the US release but I'm not any more, I NEED TO TRY THE GAME. So I finished the download from the official site, but now, after I click setup.exe i'll get a little past halfway done installing the game and then face an error, it says I'm missing Data 6.cab

Here is a List of the Data_.cab files I have; 1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 7; 8; 9; 11; 21; 31; 41; 51; 61; 71; 81

I'm curious if anyone has faced this issue or if anyone knows how to fix this/ even has any clue whats going on. I tried the dl of the regional language update for kr but that did nothing for me.

User is offline   Itachi.Uchiha 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Character:Itachi.Uchiha
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Jan 24, 2013 - 6:51 AM

Just telling you dood. You would wish that that's going to be the only problem when installing the game.

Since you have posted I presume you've read the "read before posting" section?

In that case, The problem is that there went something wrong while downloading. I had some similar problems 1st time I tried. However, Try re downloading it. Perhaps from different servers. Since you have downloaded almost all parts you don't have to redownload them.

Just a reminder If you didn't know. You need something that proves you are a true Korean. Workarounds is not easy and it's not legal, definitely not even talking about it in here.

So If you don't have a KSS or something similar. Give up.
Posted Image

真実を見せてやる
shinjitsu o misete yaru

ROSACEA FAMILY
- "Shall I fight for you?"

User is offline   SquidTummies 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Jan 24, 2013 - 2:12 PM

Well I have a korean plaync account and I can easily redownload it. Another thing that happened during the download was my younger brother (unaware that I was downloading something) restarted the computer. So I had to restart but already had some files. Maybe that was a problem? Do you know of any functioning downloads to just the cabinet files? I saw one in a forum on here before but they were corrupt links.

I just began redownloading it.

started this download from server 2, like you said maybe it was the fact i downloaded from server one on my first try.

same problem happened, but you know what. I'm going to practice some restraint and wait to get it when it comes out in the us :3
Really I should be studying for midterms anyway (lol)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users