• You cannot reply to this topic

How to Reach lvl.45 4-man dungeons e.g.Nackwon Temple Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   BunnyKay 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Jan 24, 2013 - 6:14 AM

Hello , I'm playing B&S with 4 mates , and we are pretty much bored of Poarah and we have pretty good gear(20k+hp 500 penetration, 30% crit, 200%+crit dmg etc).
We want to do difficult 4-man 45 dungeons BUT we have absolutely no Idea where to find them.

Can anyone tell us where to find the 4 - man lvl 45 epic dungeons and how to reach/enter them?

User is offline   Sheru 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationGermany
  • Character:野生猫
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Summoner
  • Guild:狼 ' 腾

Posted Jan 24, 2013 - 6:28 AM

Hi before you can enter Powahran the 4men version you have to do the seniordungeons.

Those are 4 Dungeons, I bet you guys already have the quest in your questlog, so you can locate them where they are.

in dungeon one you have to kill a pig which puts poison on the players
second dungeon is full of apes (paradise of daesung)
third dungeon is the spidercave (its somewhere located in the lvl 42 undead area)
the last dungeon has two colossi type bosses. the blue one attacks with ice the second one with poison. they have a lot of mechanics like the endboss in TOS.

When you finish them you will get a letter from powahran. She wants to challenge you, so you will be able to enter the 4-6men version of powahran.
After fnishing this you can do bloody shark harbor 4-6men.

When you kill the endboss of BSH, you will get the quest to enter spiral dungeon.

If you don't want to do powahran or BSH in the 4-6men version, you can kill the 7th boss of mushintower. then the quest for Spiraldungeon will also appear.

I hope I'm not telling something wrong, but there are a lot of people who can correct me or add something ^^".
Serverregion: 电信二区 (semi-active)
Server:飞龙逐日
Main Char: 野生猫 Summoner lvl 45 blue faction

KR Server: 태산북두 (inactive)
Main Char: Sherufanir Summoner lvl 50 red faction

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 24, 2013 - 6:35 AM

Aha, ok . We really wanted to go to the 4 man version of Poarah and we had no ideea how . Now thanks to you , we know. Thank you :D.

Also Anyone has any tips on how to kill the boss at lvl 5 of mushin tower. The one with the 4 pylons? I brought him to 50% hp then he did an aoe and I insta-died full hp.

This post has been edited by BunnyKay: Jan 24, 2013 - 6:36 AM

User is offline   Sheru 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationGermany

Posted Jan 24, 2013 - 6:48 AM

It seems that boss 5 killed you because of nragetimelimit. A sphere appears, explodes and kills you one hit.

First the 4 pylons give you diffrent buffs (something like chi regen etc.) so you are able to have more dps for a short time.
But don't take one buff in the beginning of the fight because nragetimelimit comes faster. That's really important especially when you have low attackpower etc.
Take the first buff after he pulled you the first time. After this always the green circle around the pylons appear. The most important ones are the blue and red one, if I remember it right.

Don't let the boss move. Let him always stay in the middle of the room. Although you will have much dps loss.
That means you have to parry evade the attacks, use you invincible skill (for example kfm has the kung fu dance skill) to not get hit by his explosion. So you don't need to get away from him and still do dps.

If it still doesn't work, perhaps you need better stats. I don't know your character, so I can't tell you, if you have already enough AP etc.

EDIT: sorry one mistake don't do you invincible skill when he explodes, but when he is doing his 360° skill with his pillar in his fists.

This post has been edited by Sorachan: Jan 24, 2013 - 6:51 AM

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Character:Aari
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Jan 24, 2013 - 7:11 AM

About the 5th floor boss. As Sorachan mentioned, you hit the enragetimer since you probably dont deal enough damage. My first guess would be that your gear is not good, or badly enchanted. 30% Crit is way to low, depending on your class you want something around at least 40-50% Crit. 20k+ HP is really not needed for PvE as you rather need dmg to kill bosses before their enrage timers. Also, 500 penetration is way to much for Pohwaran/Tower/BSH.
For Pohwaran you only need around 400, for tower probably not much more and Haemujin (BSH) caps at 470 penetration. Each boss has a limit on how much you can reduce their armor/how much armor they have, since your penetration is really high you waste a lot of potential for other stats(Crit mainly).

As for the 5th floor boss himself, there is a little trick that will make it easier for you. Basicly, you pull the boss with a ranged attack and run outsite of the room onto the stairs. As soon as he tries to Roll over you, you need to use either SS skill or something else to get through him without getting knockdowned. Then you run to the front right circle right away and will recieve the buff. The boss will reset and you attack him right away starting the fight again. That will make the buff respawn, while you still have it on you, thus you can basicly use the same buff 2 times (You take the front right one because its the best buff giving you 3 Chi regen with each attack).
Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 24, 2013 - 7:36 AM

Thanks Aari for the tips. I've watched your videos on youtube and I saw you have little to no delay in pvp, or pve. Where are you playing from and what program are you using to reduce lag? I'm using wtffast (the 30 day trial ) and I have like 300-400 ms delay , by selecting the server closest to me (that is Germany). Some people told me that I have to buy wtffast to get better results. Is that true?

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Character:Aari
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Jan 24, 2013 - 7:47 AM

Im playing with the same delay. Around 300. Im using WTFast as well. Playing from Germany just like you. But I usually choose a NA server.
Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides

User is offline   Minzcute 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Jan 24, 2013 - 7:51 AM

the best for me is around 150ms, i find it pretty good, 200-300ms is acceptable till 7th floor.

here is some trick for fast kill.

move around the boss and pew pew him, when he get around 285k hp, he will begin using 2 aoe spell, the 1st one very hurt, just press SS and dash back, let him be.
the second not really hurt, but if you got knock back, he will throw rock at you, this rock will break your skull :)) so block and jump in.

After 1st spin phase, get the buff, i recommend the red one 1st, 2 chi regen but very fast, move around and spam skill, around 150k hp he will be gin spin again, repeat, then get the blue one, give you 3 chi regen with slower speed. move again. around 60-80k he will spin once more time. Repeat:)

p/s which server are u on?

This post has been edited by muoibeo: Jan 24, 2013 - 7:53 AM

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 24, 2013 - 7:57 AM

woah thanks for the tips guys, I was really starting to get bored in pve, mainly to not knowing what to do. Now I have a lot of stuff to try out thanks to you guys:D.

I'm playing on this server: 태산북두

User is offline   Sheru 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationGermany

Posted Jan 24, 2013 - 8:08 AM

so you are on the same server like the loli-guild, me and my boyfriend :).

If you still have some questions you can contact me ingame (the nicks you can see in my signature).

Actually I'm playing my Destroyer. So feel free to contact me ingame (most time online in the evening). Since we speak german it will be easier to communicate xD.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users