Blade & Soul Dojo: Sora no Otoshimono/Heaven's Lost Proprety - Blade & Soul Dojo

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sora no Otoshimono/Heaven's Lost Proprety -discussion topic- Rate Topic: -----

Poll: Sora no Otoshimono/Heaven's Lost Proprety (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Did you like my review?

1. Yes (2 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. No (2 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. Whit a bit of practice you can make a living on those writing skills (1 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

4. Your nothing bot a show off! Quit posting thing like this !!! >:( (1 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

User is offline   Zero_ 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Jan 20, 2013 - 12:09 PM

Fell free to discuss any subjects regarding this anime. So far this masterpiece is up to become my favorite.
Maybe i will manage to make some of you,non believers :embarrassed: a bit more interested in this work of art
guys will probably love this for the amazing accuracy of the anatomic details of a full bloomed girl :dreaming:
but this the main source for the comedy also. Girls , who probably love a good love story will probably apreciate these series too.
The "forbidden love" motif its highly developed in this story, and whit a bit of supernatural and ordinary love issues in a teenager's life you will obtain the perfect mixture. Personally, I loathe the fact this anime has only few episodes.This story its highly addictive and has lots of potential
. If there will be a new sequel, something similar whit Naruto Shippuden, witch is also a very successful story will make the hearts of those who were literaly living inside the action to rise up in the heavens once more.

This post has been edited by Zero_: Jan 20, 2013 - 12:10 PM

Posted Image

User is offline   Haneul 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Jan 20, 2013 - 3:11 PM

I don't know this anime, but since you say this is supposed to be a review, I'll just tell you that there are probably about a thousand anime series that would fit into that general description. Therefore, some pictures, videos, or any other information would be valued.
Why? Because now I'll have to make some research on this anime if I want to know something about it. A review is supposed to do that for you ;)

In any case, I'll just go and check it out.

I hope you take it as constructive feedback, that was my intent =P

This post has been edited by Haneul: Jan 20, 2013 - 3:12 PM

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users