Blade & Soul Dojo: The first person to ever get a legendary weapon. - Blade & Soul Dojo

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The first person to ever get a legendary weapon. And how it looks.... Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Mickey 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Character:Mickey
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Jan 20, 2013 - 9:49 PM

To make a legendary weapon you would have to stay awake playing for like 2 weeks to a months of gaming and that's it. It's not worth it i'd rather just take like 3 months to get it.
Posted Image
E-Vel Mickey<-- I'M SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE

User is offline   Di'el 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Character:디앨 and 아르앨

Posted Jan 21, 2013 - 12:13 AM

The number one barrier that prevents people from getting this weapon is simply money. 12k gold is a ridiculous amount. All the other stuff can be obtained from a couple of days of just a bit painful farming.

The most painless way to get this weapon is to buy gold with real $$$.

The other alternative is to run a bus business.
Usually bus parties consists of 3 "experienced" and fully geared players and 1 less/non experienced player (the customer) for a certain dungeon.
The customer would pay the other 3 players to beat the dungeon for him/her as well as giving him/her all dropped loot.
Bus fees are usually outrageously expensive. (For example Spiral Labyrinth bus fees are about 300~500 gold per round depending on the server)

If all this sounds sketchy, then option 3 is to farm/sell Pohwaran perfumes (15 gold each at today's price) while selling your crafting items.

User is offline   Spirits of Vengeance 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationUSA
  • Character:Antumbra
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin
  • Guild:None right now :(

Posted Jan 21, 2013 - 2:56 PM

View PostDi, on Jan 21, 2013 - 12:13 AM, said:

The number one barrier that prevents people from getting this weapon is simply money. 12k gold is a ridiculous amount. All the other stuff can be obtained from a couple of days of just a bit painful farming.

The most painless way to get this weapon is to buy gold with real $$$.

The other alternative is to run a bus business.
Usually bus parties consists of 3 "experienced" and fully geared players and 1 less/non experienced player (the customer) for a certain dungeon.
The customer would pay the other 3 players to beat the dungeon for him/her as well as giving him/her all dropped loot.
Bus fees are usually outrageously expensive. (For example Spiral Labyrinth bus fees are about 300~500 gold per round depending on the server)

If all this sounds sketchy, then option 3 is to farm/sell Pohwaran perfumes (15 gold each at today's price) while selling your crafting items.

Hmm interesting, thank you. I am aiming to get these weapons as soon as possible now because of how ludicrous they are. The release date in NA can't come fast enough. :sob:

This post has been edited by Spirits of Vengeance: Jan 21, 2013 - 2:56 PM

Hello! I'm Spirits, the Assassin, your guide to the madness. Be like water my friend and you just may survive.

User is offline   Kin-Pantsu88 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Race:Kun
  • Class:Force Master

Posted Jan 21, 2013 - 4:03 PM

Waht do you think, can we make them in the beta?

And if so....what can we get, if you make one during beta? :hehe:

This post has been edited by Kin-Pantsu88: Jan 21, 2013 - 4:04 PM

Yes....I like using emotes. :D

User is offline   Vile Samael 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Character:Ryang Huan-Yong
  • Class:Summoner

Posted Jan 21, 2013 - 4:06 PM

View PostKin-Pantsu88, on Jan 21, 2013 - 4:03 PM, said:

You think we can make them in the beta?

And if so....what can we [u]get[/u,] if you create one during beta? :hehe:

If they don't include all of the content during the beta (which they shouldn't, don't delay it just to have up-to-date content), then I don't think they'd swap things around just so we'd have legendary weapons in the beta. It'd be dumb to pursue it in Closed Beta anyways, since CBs get wiped 99% of the time.

'Sides, Betas are for bug testing and server stress testing, not rushing content :/''
Posted Image

User is offline   Mythicalbrit 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Jan 22, 2013 - 1:31 AM

Personally I hope they remove these weapons. Weapons that create power gaps like these will be HORRIBLE for end-game PVP, if they remain after acouple months/weeks of the games release it'll become a unwritten rule that your required to have these to PVP. Meaning hitting cap will become more of a punishment then a upgrade to the combats mechanics.
I dont really care about the competition much, the rewards do seems HIGHLY disproportionate to the task though.

User is offline   Rubedo 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Jan 22, 2013 - 9:33 AM

Huh, is 30% a good proc rate for that buff? If anything they should just nerf the proc rate of the weapons buff and there, problem fixed. If you reduced the proc rate of this buff to let's say.... 5%? Then it wouldn't be as OP as it seems, but still Op enough to be considered the most OP weapon in-game.

With that being said, with the current proc rate, wouldn't it be almost impossible to end a PvP match if you have 2 people on opposing sides with that weapon then? I mean, increased eva and counter rate, Hp increase, AND HP regeneration? Seems like the ultimate survival move

Inb4dungeonsostrongyouneedthatweapontosurviveit
Posted Image

User is offline   Sheru 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationGermany
  • Character:野生猫
  • Guild:狼 ' 腾

Posted Jan 23, 2013 - 5:06 AM

View PostDi, on Jan 19, 2013 - 11:46 PM, said:

Whether if it's worth it or not, here are the specs

313 Attack
88 Defence Penetration
207 Crit
Chance to regen 10 Chi
Chance to get "Enlightment" stack (according to reports it feels about 30% chance)

4 Hexa gem slots

Bind on equip (can be traded....)

* Enlightment - on 10 stacks, you get a buff with the name of the weapon. Effects are...
Health and Defence +10000 (yes 10k)
Block and Evasion +1500
Health regen in battle +2500
Buff last 30 seconds. When the buff ends, all cooldowns are refreshed.

In short they are indestructable for 30 seconds..

313AP, 10 Chi leech and 4 Hexa Slot make this Weapon already really powerful.
But this buff is ridiculous.

What the heck are you doing team Bloodlust. With this content you destroy your own game.
I know it is really difficult to get this weapon, but what will be if few people got this weapon and appear in PvP?
They will faceroll nearly everything and this buff makes it even worse than the damn lolproc godstone in Aion (the godstone which oneshotted you when the user had enough matk).
I hope they will add restrictions like you CAN'T use the weapon when you are wearing any PvP-Dobok or when you are entering the Arena. Else it's only gamebreaking s*** :D.

If it stays like this I'm really thinking about if I really shoul play this game. Sure in the beginning it will still be fun, but what happens in a few month.
I'm searching for a game for having fun more than a year and not only for 2-3 months.
I bet 2 months will be the maximum time required to build this weapon, good organized guilds will push one person with money etc. then it will be no problem.

Sorry but this is my opinion.
Serverregion: 电信二区 (semi-active)
Server:飞龙逐日
Main Char: 野生猫 Summoner lvl 45 blue faction

KR Server: 태산북두 (inactive)
Main Char: Sherufanir Summoner lvl 50 red faction

User is offline   Sogeking 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationSniper Island
  • Character:Suisen

Posted Jan 28, 2013 - 11:08 AM

Updated with a BM Pic :feel_good:
Posted Image

~IGN: Suisen~

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted Jan 28, 2013 - 11:13 AM

looks prerrt slick, wished they uploaded a beter pic of the force master weapon.

User is offline   Ryochan 

• |~Yorai Dragon~|
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationNJ
  • Character:Ryochan

Posted Jan 28, 2013 - 11:33 AM

That sounds like it should be a once a week buff or have it's proc rate lowered a lot. Or have 2 sides to it, a debuff of some sort and a buff. Double Edge Godly Weapons.
http://www.youtube.com/yoraidragon
Rick James: "Cocain Blade and Soul is a hell of a drug." *giggles*
Posted Image

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted Jan 28, 2013 - 11:50 AM

I see 2 options to balance out that weapon, so other got a fighting chance against the boss or PvP.

But if they block it for the use in PvP, then they can leave it as it is (Ultimate tank item).

Option 1: When recieving the "enlightment" buff, youre attack power is reduced. Making it in a regen/tanking item.
Option 2: Reducing the % rate to receive the stacking buff.

And as final, not a option. No discusion (even though it's the general discusion board).
Half the amount of Chi you get, 10 chi is like complete advantage.
A slight advantage is something you can still fight against.

User is offline   milaR0se 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Locationgermany
  • Character:milarose
  • Race:Gon

Posted Jan 28, 2013 - 11:27 PM

View PostKin-Pantsu88, on Jan 28, 2013 - 11:50 AM, said:

I see 2 options to balance out that weapon, so other got a fighting chance against the boss or PvP.

But if they block it for the use in PvP, then they can leave it as it is (Ultimate tank item).

Option 1: When recieving the "enlightment" buff, youre attack power is reduced. Making it in a regen/tanking item.
Option 2: Reducing the % rate to receive the stacking buff.

And as final, not a option. No discusion (even though it's the general discusion board).
Half the amount of Chi you get, 10 chi is like complete advantage.
A slight advantage is something you can still fight against.

Option 1sounds fair enough. I also think such a weapon is far to unfair and should be blocked for PVP.
Because, mainly the "no lifers" will get such weapons, or people that pay hundreds of $/€ to reach the ~12k gold needed (or whatever you need) fast.
People that have to work much or/and not have that much freetime will most likely never get such weapon but rammed in the face.
It's just another thing that disadvantage people who can't play 10 hours a day.
But blocking it for PVP should be fair, since it is just too overpowered, never seen such gap between strong endgame weapon and legendary stuff in any other game.

This post has been edited by milaR0se: Jan 28, 2013 - 11:28 PM

Posted Image

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Character:Aari

Posted Jan 29, 2013 - 10:18 AM

Heres a video of how retarded OP the Legendary Enlightment procc actually is:
http://www.youtube.c...d&v=spgRSyuIHWU

Especially take a look at the second part of the Video where he is taking hits from Mushin, those hits (Stun into Kick combo) can kill me on my assassin, he takes around 2% dmg... Its retarded.
Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides

User is offline   Di'el 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Character:디앨 and 아르앨

Posted Jan 29, 2013 - 4:35 PM

Additional info:
According to one user who has the weapon, the 10 enlightenment proc must be done under 30 seconds since the first proc to receive the op buff.

Also, note that the 30% proc rate is not official. It just "feels" that way according to one report. It could actually be lower or higher.

The following is just my opinion.
Since there are so few people who actually have the weapon (probably less than 20 across all servers) nc will not nerf the weapon just yet.

The weapon itself is undeniably op in pvp. But I believe it would be a bit difficult to proc 10 stacks in proper 1v1 battles for the following reasons.
1. 1v1 fights are usually short. So the battle would usually end before you even stack 10 procs. I think..
2. Assuming the above info is true, and the proc rate is indeed 30%, that would mean you would have to land about 30 attacks in 30 seconds or an average of 1 attack every second. That would be a bit difficult to do because players move around a lot in pvp and many know how to use their defense moves effectively. It is also much more difficult to manage chi in pvp since left click normal attacks are really tough to land. (At least for melee classes. Ranged classes are a different story. hmm....)

Nevermind... please disregard what I wrote... the enlightenment proc timer resets after each proc ==

This post has been edited by Di'el: Jan 29, 2013 - 4:38 PM

User is offline   Button 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Location「 lo ndo n 」
  • Guild:「 n oct . v isc ar ia 」

Posted Jan 29, 2013 - 11:45 PM

Wow.. Crafting them must take some real effort if the prize is that amazing.

Posted Image

User is offline   Daigo 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Feb 07, 2013 - 3:19 PM

View PostKin-Pantsu88, on Jan 21, 2013 - 4:03 PM, said:

Waht do you think, can we make them in the beta?

And if so....what can we get, if you make one during beta? :hehe:

The badge of no life? XD but serious talk, if they have way better stats than regular cap level equip then I'd take 2-3 months myself to quest it. No point in rushing too hardcore into endgame.
h a l f m a n , h a l f a m a z i n g

User is offline   Buckethead 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Feb 08, 2013 - 12:51 AM

This video clearly shows the power of legendary weapon. I like it!

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=1jaMD_BxCOA

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Character:Aari

Posted Feb 08, 2013 - 1:46 AM

View PostBuckethead, on Feb 08, 2013 - 12:51 AM, said:

Im not sure how you can like something as gamebreaking as this. Its retardedly OP and completly out of place. This weapon should have never been created like this. An Effect that basicly makes you imune to dmg for 30 Seconds is completly broken.
They HAVE to remove the Defence, Health, Heal, omgroflstomp effect of this weapon, the Damage, 10 Chi Regen and 4 Hexa slots are allready strong enough.
Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides

User is offline   Spirits of Vengeance 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationUSA
  • Character:Antumbra
  • Guild:None right now :(

Posted Feb 08, 2013 - 4:27 AM

View PostBuckethead, on Feb 08, 2013 - 12:51 AM, said:

Hahahahahaha! Wtf. That is exactly how OP it sounded from the stats. That buff has to be completely disabled in pvp, it's the only way to balance it. I can see no good coming from this. At first only a handful of people will have these weapons and completely destroy everyone else then later when everyone has them fights will never end, later Team Bloodlust will nerf them and release new legendary weapons even more OP to start the race to obtain them again. Even without the buff they are still possibly the strongest weapons in the game, there is nothing wrong with being a little stronger than everyone else if you put in the time and effort but this is just...

:cold:

This post has been edited by Spirits of Vengeance: Feb 08, 2013 - 4:32 AM

Hello! I'm Spirits, the Assassin, your guide to the madness. Be like water my friend and you just may survive.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users