Blade & Soul Dojo: A few questions to those who played the game - Blade & Soul Dojo

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A few questions to those who played the game

User is offline   pupa 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Jan 14, 2013 - 5:00 PM

Hey you lucky people who are already playing. I've been watching for this one for years, but I am waiting out for the
Western version ( GOGOGO!).
I've tried to research a bit, however I have a few questions that maybe you guys playing the Korean version can answer for me.

1. How is the endgame, are there daily stuff to do, dungeons, and are there raids? Does it seem finished?
2. How is the combat? Is it target and spam keys/click like most older games,
is it no target more active like TERA or something new?

Anything else that I should look forward too?

Thanks a bunch in advance!
Pupa

This post has been edited by pupa: Jan 14, 2013 - 5:00 PM

User is offline   StevenIsBallin 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Character:Rimiku
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:Loli

Posted Jan 14, 2013 - 10:27 PM

I havent reached endgame so I cant answer that question;however i can answer your combat question. Combat in blade and soul is like tera in the sense that you dont have tab targeting. Thats pretty much where the similarities end. Blade and soul combat has more of a combo/situational based combat system. Each class has a certain set of skill and depending on which skills you use and what they do you can unlock more skills and so on and so forth. For example you have 4 skills you can use and each one does something different such as a stun, a knockdown, etc. Once you stun your opponent or knock them down etc your skill bar will unlock more skills you can only use on them after you used the first skill (or if someone else stuns them or w/e you can skip the first skill and go right to the 2nd).

User is offline   Mickey 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Character:Mickey
  • Race:Lyn
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Jan 14, 2013 - 10:41 PM

View PostStevenIsBallin, on Jan 14, 2013 - 10:27 PM, said:

I havent reached endgame so I cant answer that question;however i can answer your combat question. Combat in blade and soul is like tera in the sense that you dont have tab targeting. Thats pretty much where the similarities end. Blade and soul combat has more of a combo/situational based combat system. Each class has a certain set of skill and depending on which skills you use and what they do you can unlock more skills and so on and so forth. For example you have 4 skills you can use and each one does something different such as a stun, a knockdown, etc. Once you stun your opponent or knock them down etc your skill bar will unlock more skills you can only use on them after you used the first skill (or if someone else stuns them or w/e you can skip the first skill and go right to the 2nd).

Soo like chain skills or combo s
Posted Image
E-Vel Mickey<-- I'M SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE

User is offline   StevenIsBallin 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Character:Rimiku
  • Race:Jin
  • Guild:Loli

Posted Jan 14, 2013 - 10:57 PM

View PostFireHead, on Jan 14, 2013 - 10:41 PM, said:

Soo like chain skills or combo s

They're more like combos. Take destroyer for example. You have your default 4 skills available. One of which is a stun. Once you stun an enemy your skill bar changes to 4 more skills that you can choose. Then depending on which of those 4 you choose your skill bar may change again. Thats why you're screwed if certain classes stun you like kfm or assassin iirc because once they stun you they can just combo you with various skills for tons of damage.

This post has been edited by StevenIsBallin: Jan 14, 2013 - 11:05 PM

User is offline   pupa 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 15, 2013 - 6:11 AM

That sounds awesome, thank you Steven!

Would be nice with some info on endgame too, if anyone has been there.
Unfinished endgame often kills my staying mojo :)

User is offline   jokerstar 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Character:Fayde
  • Race:Lyn
  • Guild:BooM

Posted Jan 15, 2013 - 2:06 PM

endgame there is right now:
PVE:
Pohwaran 24-man open raid dungeon
Dark Bloody Shark Harbor 24-man open raid dungeon
Bloody Shark Harbor 4/6 man dungeon
Pohwaran 4/6 man dungeon
Spiral Labyrinth- I haven't done this one yet but I think its another 4 man dungeon
Frozen Warehouse- Another one I haven't done, its also i think a 4 man dungeon
Tower of Mushin- 8 floors unlocked right now, I don't know if they will add more. Its a solo dungeon where most of the fights are you 1v1'ing different bosses.

PVP:
Arena 1v1/3v3
Open World PVP at Misty Forest PVP camp.

About it being finished... They are continuously adding new content in, so I guess its not finished yet. However, I know a few people who have done everything and are kind of bored as basically all that is left is to farm the endgame dungeons continuously for the best gear.
BnS KR lvl 50 LBM- 1800-1950 1v1 Arena Rating

User is offline   pupa 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 16, 2013 - 6:31 AM

Thanks Joker!
Let's hope they added some more beef by the time the Western version is finished :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users