• You cannot reply to this topic

BnS Korean Top 100 Ranking As of: 14.01.2013 Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Minzcute 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Feb 02, 2013 - 11:42 AM

It's their swap flash bang combo with land mine + spider web + The gem which deal extra dmg on stun ppl. So they still do so much dps when equip defensive gem + HP access, Very annoying when 1vs1.

User is offline   Zahad 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Feb 02, 2013 - 11:48 AM

Is it me, or the best BM is in 35th place?? what is this? Are they that horrible in pvp?

This post has been edited by Zahad: Feb 02, 2013 - 11:49 AM

데헷데헷

User is offline   jokerstar 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Character:Fayde
  • Race:Lyn
  • Guild:BooM

Posted Feb 03, 2013 - 1:12 PM

probably because they aren't that good at 3v3's i guess o_o

i'm sure most ppl in the top 100 ranking have premade 3v3's which is why they win so much.
BnS KR lvl 50 LBM- 1800-1950 1v1 Arena Rating

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:Aari
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Feb 04, 2013 - 2:08 AM

Its pretty much what fayde that and additionally the fact that all BM's really can do in PvP is burst people. But since that does not work in the higher rankings due to HP/Defence stacking they become quite useless compared to other classes. You'd rather have a SMN jump around, being stealthed 60% of the time while facerolling over his keyboard, dotting everything (And healing themselves btw). Or a LSM Force Choking people for free DPS (Wich at least has been nerfed since you can now Tab out of it, if its ever rdy in 3on3).

The most important thing is that they finally devide the ranking in 1on1, 3on3 and 3on3 Premade. Else the Top 100 wil always be 90% 3on3 Premades.

This post has been edited by Aari: Feb 04, 2013 - 2:09 AM

Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides

User is offline   Spirits of Vengeance 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationUSA
  • Character:Antumbra
  • Guild:None right now :(

Posted Feb 06, 2013 - 1:46 AM

From the looks of it I was right about the assassin class. Stereotypically crazy good in pvp.
Hello! I'm Spirits, the Assassin, your guide to the madness. Be like water my friend and you just may survive.

User is offline   Pokki 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationBehind you :3
  • Character:Pokki
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Feb 07, 2013 - 12:08 AM

Current rankings are absolutely CRAWLING with Assassins and quite a few LBMs too, though no#1 looks to be Summoner which seems powerful since most of them that are on the list are near the top :wave:
[Br 은] 영웅호걸Lv.45 소환사
[신이쁨] 경국지색Lv.45 소환사
[소박힝] 파죽지세Lv.45 암살자
[골캐] 외유내강Lv.45 린검사
[인정함] 천하무적Lv.45 린검사
[S린검] 금강불괴Lv.45 린검사
[S시크] 금강불괴Lv.45 암살자
[교보v] 군계일학Lv.45 암살자
[개허풍] 천하무적Lv.45 역사
[마교도검] 유아독존Lv.45 역사
[BJ고척] 영웅호걸Lv.45 기공사
[크샤] 용맹정진Lv.45 소환사
[기탭] 영웅호걸Lv.45 권사
[난역시굉장해] 대도무문Lv.45 암살자
[크닌] 명불허전Lv.45 암살자
[남자는여캐임] 절세미인Lv.45 소환사
[어그링] 일도양단Lv.45 암살자
[레츠Be] 절세미인Lv.45 암살자
[노안악] 금상첨화Lv.45 암살자
[드록바쫄깃함] 비룡재천Lv.45 암살자
[초불꽃] 비룡재천Lv.45 권사
[멋지시나] 유아독존Lv.45 역사
[억대] 쾌도난마Lv.45 권사
[선아씽] 금강불괴Lv.45 린검사
[괴물] 경국지색Lv.45 암살자
[l종보통진상] 군계일학Lv.45 소환사
[내고미녕] 일도양단Lv.45 소환사
[정모아아빠] 이심전심Lv.45 역사
[정델타] 용맹정진Lv.45 역사
[판테라스] 건곤일척Lv.45 암살자
[슬픈검객진] 태평성대Lv.45 암살자
[진선 현] 금강불괴Lv.45 암살자
[린영기] 일확천금Lv.45 린검사
[툾] 비룡재천Lv.45 암살자
[잇빠다] 일확천금Lv.45 암살자
[말벌왕] 태산북두Lv.45 소환사
[노피플] 금강불괴Lv.45 역사
[적빛유나] 신검합일Lv.45 린검사
[꽁아린] 신검합일Lv.45 린검사
[게장같은놈] 유아독존Lv.45 린검사
[권캆] 용호상박Lv.45 권사
[야만용] 이심전심Lv.45 권사
[ooD] 명불허전Lv.45 소환사
[발작 권사] 용맹정진Lv.45 권사
[쟝프랑쑤아] 외유내강Lv.45 린검사
[토끼] 금강불괴Lv.45 린검사
[자월빛] 절세미인Lv.45 권사
[박영웅] 용호상박Lv.45 권사
[꽃꽁실] 외유내강Lv.45 소환사
[쵸늬] 전광석화Lv.45 소환사

This post has been edited by Pokki: Feb 07, 2013 - 12:21 AM

Posted Image

User is offline   Phangs 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Character:Phang
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer

Posted Feb 23, 2013 - 11:48 PM

Current rankings :wave:
Top10
4 Sin
2 LBM
2 KFM
1 Des
1 Sum

Top100
38 Sin
17 LBM
16 Sum
13 KFM
10 Des
4 BM
2 FM

Wow 0.0 looks like ncsoft really hates ForceMasters since cbt3, they haven't recovered from the nerf hammer at all, and assasins are still annoying as always... but now they have new competition.
I expected to see more summoners in top 10
Posted Image

User is offline   DayBreeze 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:DayBreeze
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Feb 24, 2013 - 2:24 AM

View PostPhangs, on Feb 23, 2013 - 11:48 PM, said:

Current rankings :wave:
Top10
4 Sin
2 LBM
2 KFM
1 Des
1 Sum

Top100
38 Sin
17 LBM
16 Sum
13 KFM
10 Des
4 BM
2 FM

Wow 0.0 looks like ncsoft really hates ForceMasters since cbt3, they haven't recovered from the nerf hammer at all, and assasins are still annoying as always... but now they have new competition.

recent update gave FMs huge buff. like the X key skill really buffed i heard. summoners are few cuz they are so boring to play. just watch seraphy quit Summ and pick up KFM in the middle of CBT3. good class, powerful, just really boring.

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted Feb 24, 2013 - 3:56 AM

The Reason FM's are so weak in PvP is because they don't crit. A FM is reliant on Crit as they else dont have a decent way to restore Chi. Additionally all classes have many Gab closers + CC's making it really hard for a FM to actually survive.

The Buff for the X spell is nice but its only a little burst that won't kill anyone. And it only deals a lot of damage if you have 5 Fire stacks on your enemie.
Posted Image

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted Feb 24, 2013 - 5:16 AM

now fm's rely on the little red stun gem ^_^

as do all classes up to a certain point, in fact.

This post has been edited by jokerstar: Feb 24, 2013 - 5:17 AM

User is offline   ღKurori~Iaara-Haanღ 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationWonder Woman's Invisible Jet....You can't see me in that right???
  • Character:Kurori (alt Kiyrino)
  • Class:Force Master
  • Guild:N/A

Posted Feb 24, 2013 - 6:14 AM

View PostAari, on Feb 24, 2013 - 3:56 AM, said:

The Reason FM's are so weak in PvP is because they don't crit. A FM is reliant on Crit as they else dont have a decent way to restore Chi. Additionally all classes have many Gab closers + CC's making it really hard for a FM to actually survive.

The Buff for the X spell is nice but its only a little burst that won't kill anyone. And it only deals a lot of damage if you have 5 Fire stacks on your enemie.

I wouldn't really say it has much to do with not hitting crits, I hit crits fairly often, it didn't effect much of anything, negative or positive~ There are even MOVES that can only be done if a Crit is hit, so yeah, they DO crit, that isn't their problem~ So you have to look at many facets of the FM over time and in a comparative light to the other classes in which are their competition~

Blade and Soul is advertised as keeping the flow in your favor, it is one of the many few games that realize DEFENSE is just as much apart of any fight as OFFENSE~ That being said, how much initial defense does the Force Master have~?
I don't know all that the classes have, and I wasn't able to reach max with my FM as playing time was being shared, but look at what they can do in order to defend themselves, at the very least up until level 30 out of 45~

~Chi Choke after the many nerfs and changes this move has had to withstand, it is now accompanied with being allowed to be kicked in the face by players~ I find that a silly feature as the move lasts 4-6 seconds tops, with 15-16 seconds of cooldown~ You can only either PUSH, SLAM, or PUT someone to sleep, or drain chi~ Seeing as push takes a chi point to use and explodes your embers while on top of that doesn't add any distance between you and your opponent, most don't do it unless they know you'll be dead if they do. In 1vs1 situations Putting someone to sleep doesn't find much use that I can see, once you hit them, they reawaken and the skill has about a 30 second cooldown, now outside of arena you can use this to say take a potion or even in arena, take the time to use your one potion. Taking chi..you can better put yourself in situations to build it, so it's kinda like...why? So you're most likely going to use Push~ (being an FM user, I mostly used Flame Wall, holding them over it with Chi-choke for the 4-6 and pushing them away to resume my attack)
~They can do escape for about...8m <<<(nearly 20 second cooldown at this point xD) and up to 15m with a 12 second cooldown if you upgrade it through the skill tree. (NOTE: majority of other classes get this, for less cooldown, and additional dodges early) FMs can also increase this skill in distance even MORE something like 20m+ and leave ice on the ground, however, note, the cooldown DRASTICALLY increases, they still need to be within 15-16m to attack, and other classes can close that gap almost instantly making it virtually pointless~
~They can stack for Frostbite, freezing you in place, but with changes like, people being able to ATTACK while in frostbite, you end up with cases where they can attack cancel your frostbite~ (tripping, stuns, knockovers, even rare cases of flat out leaping out of being frozen) also, not sure if it's true for other players like it is mobs, but frostbite can be made to be immune to, causing the stack to explode and just restart instead of freezing in place~

Now, much later on in life, FMs get other things. (Q and E dodge at 35, a Knockdown in their early 30s, etc) But for a class that was almost ADVERTISED about their control, they have very lack-there-of when it comes to it, thus making them 'weak' in pvp~

View PostPhangs, on Feb 23, 2013 - 11:48 PM, said:

In all honesty, it DOES appear they hate them, and not mutually just because you don't see them in a top list in pvp rankings~ With all these changes to FM that in many cases end up being head scratchers if you're an FM user, are just making the class downright unappealing to most unless you REALLY want to be an FM~
I also would like to make an almost irrelevant note, This class, up until about...say CBT what..2? or at the very least, the 2010 video, was ALWAYS advertised by JINS~! and they CAN'T be the class >:I Lyn's are cutesy and I can't speak for many males, but I don't know how many of them want to be the cute tailed little guys instead of at least being a male (i'm stating this might add more to their unappeal)

Sorry to have wrote so much >w< :pudency:

This post has been edited by ღKurori~Iaara-Haanღ: Feb 24, 2013 - 6:32 AM

Posted Image

☬Forget your regrets, they're better left behind☬

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted Feb 24, 2013 - 7:26 AM

You only crit often enough because you fight with PvE gear against people with PvE gear. Its that simple.
Just look at the top ranked players. 30% Crit against 10-20% Crit Chance reduction.

Blade and Soul PvP is mainly about defence, not about offenive. Since FM's bearly have any defence, they get overrun.
Slow only lasts until you get 3 stacks puttin someone into freeze then, not frozen anymore, they can use all movement skills dispite being frozen.
The little CC you have is the Choke as you said and the freeze, since freeze can be easily broken by pretty much everything and choke is useless compared to LBM choke (and can be broken with Tab skill) you bearly have CC, only damage that you cant apply because you get raped in stuns, chokes, air combos and knockdowns.
Posted Image

User is offline   Zenek 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Feb 24, 2013 - 8:35 AM

I'm rly wonder what you means "weak in PvP"? How range can be good in small scale PvP and do not destroy everything in bigger scale PvP? Because I guess ppl still make fraction wars, right? So bad there is no rating from it...

It just seems as NCsoft has learnt something from them old games...

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted Feb 24, 2013 - 8:55 AM

View PostZenek, on Feb 24, 2013 - 8:35 AM, said:

I'm rly wonder what you means "weak in PvP"? How range can be good in small scale PvP and do not destroy everything in bigger scale PvP? Because I guess ppl still make fraction wars, right? So bad there is no rating from it...

It just seems as NCsoft has learnt something from them old games...

There are no faction wars. Open world PvP is bearly happening and no, Force Masters are not really strong there either.
They are weak in PvP as in 1on1 and 3on3 and thats the only stuff we are talking about.

This post has been edited by Aari: Feb 24, 2013 - 9:53 AM

Posted Image

User is offline   DayBreeze 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:DayBreeze

Posted Feb 24, 2013 - 6:10 PM

View PostZenek, on Feb 24, 2013 - 8:35 AM, said:

I'm rly wonder what you means "weak in PvP"? How range can be good in small scale PvP and do not destroy everything in bigger scale PvP?

does the difference between single target skill and AOE skill mean anything to you? and also defense skills?

the best thing now is for you to wait for the western servers to open. you create a force master. you play it and you stick with it.

User is offline   Lady Estellise 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Character:Lady Estellise

Posted Feb 24, 2013 - 6:14 PM

Interesting to see so many Assassins on the list. And that one beast PvPing Summoner
Holy power that defies my enemies; Resist!

Posted Image
~Signature by Aery~

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted Feb 25, 2013 - 2:39 AM

To add to this a personal story of my 1on1 against a KFm yesterday (I could have definitly palyed better but just wanna point this out):

>1on1 starts, I Jump in the air and open up with my LB doing a bit of damage and getting the KFM infight,
> he uses his charge kick hitting me as well but only doing a bit of damage
> Im still around 8 meters away from him
>1 Fireball LB into Ice Attack RB, it crits, nice
>Since RB crits I can now use F skill (Pew pew 5 quick frost attacks that can freeze the enemy)
>Start using F skill, KFM just does one things, spam 1 (skilled into Elbow stance)
>3 Attacks go into his elbow stance parry and get reflected, 2 go through.
>The 3 reflected hits crit me for around 2.5k - 3k each (note that my F skill crit for 500 max) allready taken around 8k damage (11,5k max life)
>But not problem! Hes frozen now, so I go to his side thinking he can't parry me from there (he cant turn while frozen)
>WRONG! 2 more attacks parried and I die......
>Get killed without KFM using any offensive skills
>........
> FML

Note that he could have simply used SS (gaining 1.5 - 2 seconds invulnability) to get out of freeze into either F (Charge to me + knockup) or C (Rampage skill doing massive damage, stunning + follow up with Kick into the air followed by more damage followed by Knockdown, followed by mounting me, followed by stunning me, followed by explosive fist that would deal around 6k crit.

This post has been edited by Aari: Feb 25, 2013 - 3:02 AM

Posted Image

User is offline   Amaro57 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Guild:Slayers' Tower

Posted Feb 25, 2013 - 9:21 PM

This doesn't sound good at all. I was mainly thinking of main-ing an FM due to how they were introduced in the early CBTs and due to PvP vids I saw with forcemasters being able to handle their own vs even 2 people.

Is the PvP situation for them truly that bad? Let's assume I make it to the max level then PvP, still horrible?

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted Feb 25, 2013 - 9:52 PM

there are plenty of good fm's, you gotta time your skills to not hit into parries and stuff though, and know when to ice yourself, as well as be really careful with stun break.

User is offline   Lady Estellise 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Character:Lady Estellise

Posted Feb 25, 2013 - 10:20 PM

View PostAmaro57, on Feb 25, 2013 - 9:21 PM, said:

This doesn't sound good at all. I was mainly thinking of main-ing an FM due to how they were introduced in the early CBTs and due to PvP vids I saw with forcemasters being able to handle their own vs even 2 people.

Is the PvP situation for them truly that bad? Let's assume I make it to the max level then PvP, still horrible?

While I'm sure it's not as bad as everyone makes it seem, FM's may be a little under the UP/OP bar, but doesn't mean they aren't viable. A good player can still wreck, and I am sure with future patches they will be more balanced
Holy power that defies my enemies; Resist!

Posted Image
~Signature by Aery~

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users