Blade & Soul Dojo: 1v1 and 3v3 live! - Blade & Soul Dojo

Jump to content

  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1v1 and 3v3 live! Rate Topic: -----

#21
User is offline   Equinox 

  • Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: Dec 27, 2012
  • Character:Equinox
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin
  • Guild:-

Posted Jan 10, 2013 - 6:58 AM

View PostSorachan, on Jan 09, 2013 - 6:38 AM, said:

the 5 Goldcoin weapon has the same stats like the pvp reward weapon. that means 242 ap and 550 hp

Diffrence:
The pvp weapon has 131 crit resistance and the coin weapon 131 crit
PvP weapon only has 3 chi leech
coin weapon 6 chi leech


The pvp weapons aren't permanent you aren't able to repair them from what i've seen unless i'm missing something.
0

#22
User is offline   Sheru 

  • Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 291
  • Joined: Nov 19, 2012
  • LocationGermany
  • Character:野生猫
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Summoner
  • Guild:狼 ' 腾

Posted Jan 10, 2013 - 9:34 AM

View PostEquinox, on Jan 10, 2013 - 6:58 AM, said:

The pvp weapons aren't permanent you aren't able to repair them from what i've seen unless i'm missing something.


Oh damn makes it more useless than I already thought xD.

But I agree with Aari.
The Arenatypes are so much fun.
I love there aren't any options like capture the flag or other crap modes like that.

Just a room for 2 or 6 people, where you can start smash each others face in xD <3
Simplicity works really fine here :)
Serverregion: 电信二区 (active)
Server:飞龙逐日
Main Char: 野生猫 Summoner lvl 45 blue faction


KR Server: 태산북두 (inactive)
Main Char: Sherufanir Summoner lvl 50 red faction
0

#23
User is offline   Aari 

  • Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 979
  • Joined: Sep 20, 2012
  • Character:Aari
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Jan 10, 2013 - 10:45 AM

Things that need improvement tho:

Seperate Solo and random 3on3 Ranking.
Implement Premade 3on3 Ranking.

Maybe disable health potions, dunno as long as its only the super cheap potions that everyone can use are it ok.

As mentioned before, introduce more wpns AND Bopae that get better depending on your ranking.
Either you can upgrade the one you have for a cheaper price or you buy a completly new one.

Make the freakin Cat die with his SMN when hes completly dead and cant even meditate anymore, haha.
Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides
0

#24
User is offline   Ryochan 

  • |~Yorai Dragon~|
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 1305
  • Joined: Jan 09, 2010
  • LocationNJ
  • Character:Ryochan
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Jan 10, 2013 - 11:49 AM

View PostKerro, on Jan 10, 2013 - 6:56 AM, said:

Currently I'm a pvp player only (pve urge got killed by wow a long time ago. hoping B&S will lit a new pve spark in me). But pvp-wise I would like to see a reward system similar to wows old rating system. Every1 can work thier way up to a certain type of weapon(decent level) but only the top tier players can get a higher or highest ranked weapon with stats that can be compared to the best pve weapons. The end weapons should have a diffrence in design or color for the utmost important brag rights :silly: but also has stats that benefits the player in pvp and pvp only. It might be best if the stats actually replaces some of the stats that are better for pve. It will give pvp meaning instead of just people looking to farm the gear. I don't want to just farm the best item, i want to earn them by improving and if you set the bar 2 low (like wow did when they gave out everything to every1) it just makes the game dull. :upset:

I think it's best to seperate pvp gear from pve gear as much as possible, people who have the best pve gear shouldn't be able to just own up every1 in pvp. (including people who play pvp better but cant rival their enemies gear pve gear even though they have decent pvp gear). Likewise people with full pvp gear shouldn't be at the top of the dps list in pve. But that's just my opinion and im not rly sure how everything works yet. Going to do some more research :)

That's what Aion did (seperate pve and pvp gear) and it was atrocious. Imo both PVE and PVP type gear should be equal in power, but have their own little perks. The winner should be determined more by their skill, and not only what gear they are sporting. This is one of the big reasons I like B&S.
http://www.youtube.com/yoraidragon
Rick James: "Cocain Blade and Soul is a hell of a drug." *giggles*
Posted Image
0

#25
User is offline   Kerro 

  • Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 19
  • Joined: Jan 08, 2013
  • LocationSweden
  • Character:Kerro
  • Race:Undecided
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Jan 10, 2013 - 2:14 PM

View PostRyochan, on Jan 10, 2013 - 11:49 AM, said:

That's what Aion did (seperate pve and pvp gear) and it was atrocious. Imo both PVE and PVP type gear should be equal in power, but have their own little perks. The winner should be determined more by their skill, and not only what gear they are sporting. This is one of the big reasons I like B&S.

They should have an equal power, never said that they shouldn't. I just dont want pve'ers to run into pvp, start swinging their legendaries and wiping out 10 hard core pvpers. Some1 who has pvp'd a lot and earned above average gear shouldn't get owned by some1 with the top tier pve gear. That doesnt make any sense. And the same goes for pvp'ers going into pve. The top tier pvpers shouldnt get to do higher dmg then some1 that has pve'd a lot and has gotten above average pve gear. If u play a lot of pvp and want to jump into the world of pve it's only fair that u start at the begining'ish. It's more of a hassle that way but isn't that what these type of games are all about? Getting a challenge and then working hard to get your reward at the end. That's why people play these types of games is it not?
0

#26
User is offline   DayBreeze 

  • Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 705
  • Joined: May 24, 2012
  • Character:DayBreeze
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Jan 10, 2013 - 3:29 PM

View PostKerro, on Jan 10, 2013 - 2:14 PM, said:

They should have an equal power, never said that they shouldn't. I just dont want pve'ers to run into pvp, start swinging their legendaries and wiping out 10 hard core pvpers. Some1 who has pvp'd a lot and earned above average gear shouldn't get owned by some1 with the top tier pve gear. That doesnt make any sense. And the same goes for pvp'ers going into pve. The top tier pvpers shouldnt get to do higher dmg then some1 that has pve'd a lot and has gotten above average pve gear. If u play a lot of pvp and want to jump into the world of pve it's only fair that u start at the begining'ish. It's more of a hassle that way but isn't that what these type of games are all about? Getting a challenge and then working hard to get your reward at the end. That's why people play these types of games is it not?



so what you want is 2 new weapon stats:
- damage to players + for pvp gear
- damage to NPCs + for PVE gear

had a few matches last night. arena mode is well done, it brings pvp to a new level. gives us a way to have small scale pvp with no interference where the only difference is gear, player skill, and class skills. i entered arena as lvl 15, got matched with lvl 45s and the system equalized it so the base stats and HP of lvl 45 was added to my character. so me being run over was because of the pvp gear they had and the 30 extra skill points they had.

and also the 3 vs 3 is really fun. i had planned on creating a small set 4 man group for dungeons, but now plans changed i am creating a small 3 man group for dungeons AND arena pvp when the western official arrives. tactics and communication can mean a whole world of difference in the arena and dungeons. KFMs, Ass, and FMs have some important roles in 3 vs 3, we can make it 2 vs 3 for a short while and slaughter like that. FMs can freeze a target for around 10 seconds, KFMs and Ass can put a target to sleep for 30 seconds. with good communication i could tell my team to not hit the sleeping targets and then we would have a 3 vs 2 advantage, capitalize on that 10s or 30s. small scale pvp tactics just got very interesting.

This post has been edited by DayBreeze: Jan 10, 2013 - 3:47 PM

0

#27
User is offline   Kerro 

  • Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 19
  • Joined: Jan 08, 2013
  • LocationSweden
  • Character:Kerro
  • Race:Undecided
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Jan 11, 2013 - 1:46 AM

View PostDayBreeze, on Jan 10, 2013 - 3:29 PM, said:

so what you want is 2 new weapon stats:
- damage to players + for pvp gear
- damage to NPCs + for PVE gear

had a few matches last night. arena mode is well done, it brings pvp to a new level. gives us a way to have small scale pvp with no interference where the only difference is gear, player skill, and class skills. i entered arena as lvl 15, got matched with lvl 45s and the system equalized it so the base stats and HP of lvl 45 was added to my character. so me being run over was because of the pvp gear they had and the 30 extra skill points they had.

Well, i dont have a problem with them giving lower levels equal stats to 45s while facing 45s. I think level brackets would be a bit more fair though. My opionion(and I know a lot of people disagree with this). Is that they should equalize everything inside of pvp so that every1 has the same amount of stats and gear, depending on class ofc. That way every1 gets a fair chance and those who succed will gets something like rare and special costumes, that can only be achieved through high rated arenas. I'd rather be the single player on the server with 1 bad ass skin that only I own then to swing around a huge ass weapond that any1 can farm.
I know that this probably wont happen so id rather go with what u mentioned.
+pvp dmg/defence on pvp gear
+pve dmg/defence on pve gear
(The gear has to work in both pvp and pve but the items should be slightly better at the the pv.. it came from)

This post has been edited by Kerro: Jan 11, 2013 - 1:56 AM

0

#28
User is offline   jokerstar 

  • Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 271
  • Joined: Dec 05, 2012
  • Character:Fayde
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:BooM

Posted Jan 11, 2013 - 4:09 AM

well, right now there is no pvp bopae, the best pvp'ers use bopae from tower of mushin 8th floor phase 1 and 2, which gives alot of hp and other defensive stats. There really isn't much gear you can buy from the points(aka beans) you get in the arena, most ppl are just saving up to buy the outfit lol.

I really hate some of the weird potions that instantly heal you, yeah I agree that the only potions you should be able to use are the cheap kind.

I finally broke 1600 today, now at 1603 ranking doing mostly 1v1s and only enough 3v3s to satisfy the 7 wins in 3v3 daily., I was on a 4 win streak then I ran out of time, gotta pay for another month now ~.~

anyway, as an lbm i foudn out that the best way to deal with lower rating ppl (below 1600) is just wear pve gear and get your combo off before they do, as both of you will have like no defensive stats. Once you get over 1600 and people have pvp gear and u hit them for like 0 dmg with pve gear, thats when things get difficult and I'm thinking about enchanting my bsh bopae so I can have a shot at killing 8th floor parts 1/2 and getting a PVP set x_x

This post has been edited by jokerstar: Jan 11, 2013 - 4:14 AM

BnS KR lvl 50 LBM- 1800-1950 1v1 Arena Rating
0

#29
User is offline   Ryochan 

  • |~Yorai Dragon~|
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 1305
  • Joined: Jan 09, 2010
  • LocationNJ
  • Character:Ryochan
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Jan 11, 2013 - 7:11 AM

View Postjokerstar, on Jan 11, 2013 - 4:09 AM, said:

well, right now there is no pvp bopae, the best pvp'ers use bopae from tower of mushin 8th floor phase 1 and 2, which gives alot of hp and other defensive stats. There really isn't much gear you can buy from the points(aka beans) you get in the arena, most ppl are just saving up to buy the outfit lol.

I really hate some of the weird potions that instantly heal you, yeah I agree that the only potions you should be able to use are the cheap kind.

I finally broke 1600 today, now at 1603 ranking doing mostly 1v1s and only enough 3v3s to satisfy the 7 wins in 3v3 daily., I was on a 4 win streak then I ran out of time, gotta pay for another month now ~.~

anyway, as an lbm i foudn out that the best way to deal with lower rating ppl (below 1600) is just wear pve gear and get your combo off before they do, as both of you will have like no defensive stats. Once you get over 1600 and people have pvp gear and u hit them for like 0 dmg with pve gear, thats when things get difficult and I'm thinking about enchanting my bsh bopae so I can have a shot at killing 8th floor parts 1/2 and getting a PVP set x_x

The hitting people for almost no dmg cause of PVP gear, is what I hate. If both players were the same lvl, but one had better gear, a bit of damage reduction is fine yes, but to that extend is OP. Relies more on gear than skill -_-.
http://www.youtube.com/yoraidragon
Rick James: "Cocain Blade and Soul is a hell of a drug." *giggles*
Posted Image
0

#30
User is offline   Minzcute 

  • Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 103
  • Joined: Nov 22, 2012
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Jan 11, 2013 - 7:23 AM

In Bns the hardest part to get is Weapon, the rest you called pvp gear, is just you enchant your bopae with defensive option instead of all crit.

And you can also re enchant your bopae if you like, but $$$$ is the main problem :D

not like aion, spent weeks at farming daily medal and point.

If you got your pvp gear right then you dont need to cry about lyn BM 1 hit KO anymore, and got stuck at lyn BM stun lock, and fck korean why their ping so low :(

forgot today i meet a KFM with the new spiral labrynth bopae, her def is like 4k? 53% reduce, and alot of auto parry too T_T

This post has been edited by muoibeo: Jan 11, 2013 - 7:26 AM

0

#31
User is offline   jokerstar 

  • Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 271
  • Joined: Dec 05, 2012
  • Character:Fayde
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:BooM

Posted Jan 11, 2013 - 2:30 PM

The most annoying thing in the arena are stun gems. I hate how a lucky proc on a stun gem is the difference between winning and losing alot of the times. They're just like godstones in Aion and replace skill with RNG. Its really stupid.
BnS KR lvl 50 LBM- 1800-1950 1v1 Arena Rating
0

#32
User is offline   Yorashi 

  • Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: Jun 27, 2012
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Jan 11, 2013 - 2:38 PM

Quote

Well, i dont have a problem with them giving lower levels equal stats to 45s while facing 45s. I think level brackets would be a bit more fair though. My opionion(and I know a lot of people disagree with this). Is that they should equalize everything inside of pvp so that every1 has the same amount of stats and gear, depending on class ofc. That way every1 gets a fair chance and those who succed will gets something like rare and special costumes, that can only be achieved through high rated arenas. I'd rather be the single player on the server with 1 bad ass skin that only I own then to swing around a huge ass weapond that any1 can farm.
I know that this probably wont happen so id rather go with what u mentioned.
+pvp dmg/defence on pvp gear
+pve dmg/defence on pve gear
(The gear has to work in both pvp and pve but the items should be slightly better at the the pv.. it came from)

Well if people are against having equal gear regarding stats than what are they doing in PvP? They can go to PvE and kill monster with their omguberweapon and keep going on having to use 0 skill, but in PvP the winner should win because of skilldifference not becasue I have some +20%dmgweapon or we. Ofc some people need that epenisproof so give them titles with emotes or superduperrareskins with ubersize and flashanimations that require a supercomputer to calc, when they have grinded enough...

tldr; Keep PvEgear in PvE, in PvP everyone has the same equip(ofc u can customize it yourself in that way you want offense/def/... but theres always gonna be 2/3 best combinations so we...)
0

#33
User is offline   Zenek 

  • Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 426
  • Joined: Oct 28, 2012
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Jan 11, 2013 - 3:00 PM

View Postjokerstar, on Jan 11, 2013 - 2:30 PM, said:

The most annoying thing in the arena are stun gems. I hate how a lucky proc on a stun gem is the difference between winning and losing alot of the times. They're just like godstones in Aion and replace skill with RNG. Its really stupid.


Why annoying?
As I see this game is CC-fest. IMO that is good to have way to reduce it, even if it means RNG. RNG is bad, but CC-fest is worst.


View Postmuoibeo, on Jan 11, 2013 - 7:23 AM, said:

In Bns the hardest part to get is Weapon, the rest you called pvp gear, is just you enchant your bopae with defensive option instead of all crit.


Why ppl keep say defence = PvP? Is it somehow more effective than stack DPS? Or simply because of fun from longer PvP?

View PostRyochan, on Jan 11, 2013 - 7:11 AM, said:

The hitting people for almost no dmg cause of PVP gear, is what I hate. If both players were the same lvl, but one had better gear, a bit of damage reduction is fine yes, but to that extend is OP. Relies more on gear than skill -_-.



IMO worse if PvP gear allow for 1 hit enemy... but it seems PvE gear is supposed to do this job in this game.
Defence is good solution. I do not see anything wrong because it does not cause instant death - you can always try escape if you see you can not kill your oponent. And from effectivity of items on PvP is no escape. IMO better if it boost defence than DPS.

And from something what I see this game at last seems to have issue with too hight DPS in PvP. Especially in game without healers.
0

#34
User is offline   jokerstar 

  • Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 271
  • Joined: Dec 05, 2012
  • Character:Fayde
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:BooM

Posted Jan 11, 2013 - 4:34 PM

The reason why defensive stats are good like crit defense is that most people will be using the pve gear to pvp with, and with crit -defense and defense you can eliminate the chances of them hitting you for alot of damage, and because they normally have no defense or crit defense, you'll be doing alot more damage to them then they do to you.

I guess you can say this game is a cc fest, but most classes have alot of kd breaks and dodges, if you get cc'd with choke or something its your own fault for not dodging it. Yet they put in something like stun gem so even though you can outmaneuver someone by baiting their dodges they can just stomp you once and stun you out of choke and its real annoying.
BnS KR lvl 50 LBM- 1800-1950 1v1 Arena Rating
0

#35
User is offline   Ryochan 

  • |~Yorai Dragon~|
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 1305
  • Joined: Jan 09, 2010
  • LocationNJ
  • Character:Ryochan
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Jan 11, 2013 - 4:42 PM

View PostZenek, on Jan 11, 2013 - 3:00 PM, said:

Why annoying?
As I see this game is CC-fest. IMO that is good to have way to reduce it, even if it means RNG. RNG is bad, but CC-fest is worst.




Why ppl keep say defence = PvP? Is it somehow more effective than stack DPS? Or simply because of fun from longer PvP?




IMO worse if PvP gear allow for 1 hit enemy... but it seems PvE gear is supposed to do this job in this game.
Defence is good solution. I do not see anything wrong because it does not cause instant death - you can always try escape if you see you can not kill your oponent. And from effectivity of items on PvP is no escape. IMO better if it boost defence than DPS.

And from something what I see this game at last seems to have issue with too hight DPS in PvP. Especially in game without healers.
I was referring to the suggestion of having PVP+ dmg on weapons or PVP + dmg reduction on Bo Pae. Those are the thing's I'd never want in the game.
http://www.youtube.com/yoraidragon
Rick James: "Cocain Blade and Soul is a hell of a drug." *giggles*
Posted Image
0

#36
User is offline   Minzcute 

  • Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 103
  • Joined: Nov 22, 2012
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Jan 11, 2013 - 4:46 PM

View PostZenek, on Jan 11, 2013 - 3:00 PM, said:

Why annoying?
As I see this game is CC-fest. IMO that is good to have way to reduce it, even if it means RNG. RNG is bad, but CC-fest is worst.

Why ppl keep say defence = PvP? Is it somehow more effective than stack DPS? Or simply because of fun from longer PvP?



like jokerstar said.

Using a full set bopae with enchance with all crit, this glass canon build called pve, and glass canon in this game = pretty GG, since CC + burst dps skill so many, this game based on reflex, but as us human always got mistake, so go for defensive is the best :)

Further more, since you eliminate enemy crit chance, you can also eliminate the effect which proc on crit rate from their gem, since PVE always use bonus dmg + heal hp on crit proc. And as they got nearly no crit chance, gem which proc when you auto-parry, dodge will have better advantage.

and 1 more thing, this game "chi" you can only get when using skill and u cant use pot like the other game, so it's a another story.




Beside the weapon which is so much *** tard from arena which is give you 131 crit resit more than normal wep, the rest gear all the same.

And you dont need like 1 whole week to camp on boss for just 1 piece of amor or anything, 1-2 days, is it that hard for you guys to get some decent equip?, and if you want max stats bopae, 1 week maybe. and in this time you can also got your wep upgrade.

If you got skill then 4 people go labrynth got a 27x ap wep not that hard, and yes, max stat 295 will need some times since you need to grind there all daylong, but 27x is enough. And you can upgrade them when you have time, there is upgrade system for labrynth wep.


Legendary wep 313 ap and 4 socket, if you keep doing daily, pvp at camp and got alot of gold, then you will got this.

This post has been edited by muoibeo: Jan 11, 2013 - 5:26 PM

0

#37
User is offline   Zenek 

  • Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 426
  • Joined: Oct 28, 2012
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Jan 11, 2013 - 4:59 PM

View Postjokerstar, on Jan 11, 2013 - 4:34 PM, said:

The reason why defensive stats are good like crit defense is that most people will be using the pve gear to pvp with, and with crit -defense and defense you can eliminate the chances of them hitting you for alot of damage, and because they normally have no defense or crit defense, you'll be doing alot more damage to them then they do to you.

I guess you can say this game is a cc fest, but most classes have alot of kd breaks and dodges, if you get cc'd with choke or something its your own fault for not dodging it. Yet they put in something like stun gem so even though you can outmaneuver someone by baiting their dodges they can just stomp you once and stun you out of choke and its real annoying.



But after stack def, there is not point for stack own crit rate - so how is it possible to get advantage?
For example, If I put 30% crit resist, and my enemy 30% crit rate - we should be on 0. Or is this system somehow work by different way?

It seems I understod wrong how it work I was though that is RNG protection from stuns... and from something what you write it seems as new retarded thing like this blue gemstone. So it means even more CC-fest...


" if you get cc'd with choke or something its your own fault for not dodging it" - yes, yes. My fault for not dodge instant casting skill with ~9 m range.... ehhh... pls.


View PostRyochan, on Jan 11, 2013 - 4:42 PM, said:

I was referring to the suggestion of having PVP+ dmg on weapons or PVP + dmg reduction on Bo Pae. Those are the thing's I'd never want in the game.


So with boost DPS I do agree. But reduction would be fine. Especially in case (as many keep saying) ppl use PVE items for PvP. It would be good thing for reduce DMG in PvP.

View Postmuoibeo, on Jan 11, 2013 - 4:46 PM, said:

and i wonder if you ever played this game on kr server yet:|


To be honest, no. I simply gathering informations :)

This post has been edited by Zenek: Jan 11, 2013 - 5:06 PM

0

#38
User is offline   jokerstar 

  • Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 271
  • Joined: Dec 05, 2012
  • Character:Fayde
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:BooM

Posted Jan 11, 2013 - 5:20 PM

uhh yeah it really is. i dodge alot of chokes because alot of lbm's are predictable on when they use the choke. It's not hard to know when they are about to do a choke and dodge accordingly, and thats the reason why in some of my combos i choke when its unavoidable (you aerial them)

crit defense not only lowers crit chance it also lowers crit damage. So their crits will be doing less to you than yours will be to them, or around the same if you don't use any crit damage accessories. . Also, if you're using the same weap, then they will most likely have 28-35 ap over you due to the gem. If you also stack defense, you'll be able to overcome that deficit and more, so you'll be doing more damage to them then they will to you. And thats only the difference if you are using the same set of bopae enchanted differently/different substats. If they are using a more offensive bopae, like bsh and you use lets say 8th floor tower bopae, you'll also have much more hp than them, as well as dodge/block.

edit: oh, forgot to mention that its completely possible for a person in pvp gear to kill a pve geared person in one combo, even with reduced crit.

This post has been edited by jokerstar: Jan 11, 2013 - 5:30 PM

BnS KR lvl 50 LBM- 1800-1950 1v1 Arena Rating
0

#39
User is offline   Maliken 

  • Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 41
  • Joined: Sep 19, 2012
  • Character:Maliken
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer
  • Guild:No Girl Alliance

Posted Jan 12, 2013 - 9:36 PM

I am enjoying these new arenas 1v1 and 3v3 but the main problem I am facing is lag/delay sigh T_T.
0

#40
User is offline   jokerstar 

  • Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 271
  • Joined: Dec 05, 2012
  • Character:Fayde
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:BooM

Posted Jan 19, 2013 - 7:15 AM

Posted Image

lol preserving the moment, i doubt ill be able to break 1700 again ;;

i found out that once i put on my pvp accesories i get to fight longer fights, and win more. I used to just put on pve gear and just pray that i kill them in one combo lol

edit: yeah sry for my disgusting win rates -_- although now i know that ppl at the top of the ranking normally are there because they have a really good static 3v3, at least I do mostly 1v1s! :(

This post has been edited by jokerstar: Jan 19, 2013 - 7:16 AM

BnS KR lvl 50 LBM- 1800-1950 1v1 Arena Rating
0

Share this topic:

  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users