Blade & Soul Dojo: What do you think will be the top played classes ? - Blade & Soul Dojo

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What do you think will be the top played classes ? Rate Topic: -----

Poll: What do you think will be the top played classes ? (108 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think will be the top played classes

1. Blade Master (57 votes [35.19%])

Percentage of vote: 35.19%

2. Kung Fu Master (27 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

3. Summoner* (3 votes [1.85%])

Percentage of vote: 1.85%

4. Force Master (18 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

5. Destroyer (9 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

6. Assassin (23 votes [14.20%])

Percentage of vote: 14.20%

7. Lyn Blademaster (25 votes [15.43%])

Percentage of vote: 15.43%

Vote Guests cannot vote

User is offline   Ryochan 

• |~Yorai Dragon~|
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationNJ
  • Character:Ryochan
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Jan 09, 2013 - 5:02 AM

View PostHonzo, on Jan 08, 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

XDDDDDDDDD

http://www.youtube.com/yoraidragon
Rick James: "Cocain Blade and Soul is a hell of a drug." *giggles*
Posted Image

User is offline   Kryscent 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Character:Kryscent
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master
  • Guild:Descendants

Posted Jan 09, 2013 - 5:18 AM

Not to mention BM either. it's skills are also quite exclusive in a way.
Posted Image
Please do PM me or post in my support thread here if you got any kinds of problem about China Blade and Soul / Translation

User is offline   Ryochan 

• |~Yorai Dragon~|
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationNJ
  • Character:Ryochan

Posted Jan 09, 2013 - 6:29 PM

To add to the cuteness, I forgot about this one.
Posted Image
All in all, cuteness will definitely attract people to play certain classes.

http://www.youtube.com/yoraidragon
Rick James: "Cocain Blade and Soul is a hell of a drug." *giggles*
Posted Image

User is offline   Awake. 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationOrlando, FL.
  • Race:Gon

Posted Jan 12, 2013 - 9:17 AM

I figure a lot of people will be attracted to Kung Fu Master at first, but will probably gravitate towards something easier soon after.

Like BM or LBM :shame:
Posted Image

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:Aari

Posted Jan 12, 2013 - 2:02 PM

If its similar to Korea, LBM will be by far the most played class. At least in PvP. Currently you meet around 70% LBM and 30% other classes.
Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides

User is offline   Zenek 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Jan 12, 2013 - 3:26 PM

I still fail to understand where Assasin and FM are worse than LBM. For me they are look the same OP...

But population is not only about OP. A lot of players play for fun, even if it means play underpowered class. So I doubt about 70%, I guess disproportion can not be THAT huge.

User is offline   Minzcute 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Jan 12, 2013 - 3:42 PM

1st rank pvp rating is a LBM and 4th-5th rank also, but Top 100 ranking pvp there are 15 LBM.

This post has been edited by muoibeo: Jan 12, 2013 - 3:45 PM

User is offline   Vhex 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Character:Vhex
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Force Master
  • Guild:Guildless atm.

Posted Jan 12, 2013 - 5:22 PM

lol LBM in pvp is pretty easy. But BM or force master is going to be most played.
Posted Image

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Jan 12, 2013 - 5:44 PM

15 out of 100, so nearly 1/7, quite fine since there are 7 class.

User is offline   DayBreeze 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:DayBreeze

Posted Jan 12, 2013 - 8:03 PM

View PostZenek, on Jan 12, 2013 - 3:26 PM, said:

I still fail to understand where Assasin and FM are worse than LBM. For me they are look the same OP...

But population is not only about OP. A lot of players play for fun, even if it means play underpowered class. So I doubt about 70%, I guess disproportion can not be THAT huge.

LBM have the same advantage as destroyers in combat. they can hit moving targets because of their moving AOEs, they can attack while moving. (and if NSoft fixed the hitboxes in this game then maybe the other 3 melee classes won't always have trouble with moving targets.)
not only that, if they can stun you LBM can combo you bad, something that used to be Blade/Ass/KFM's exclusive best feature.
not only that, LBM can grab you without having to stun or trip you, like what destroyers and KFM need to do.
not only that, their grab cools fast, and their options while they grab you is painful.

so ya, it's got the best features of Destroyers, Blades, and FMs. and the only weakness is their small HP.

This post has been edited by DayBreeze: Jan 12, 2013 - 8:43 PM

User is offline   Sheru 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationGermany
  • Character:野生猫
  • Class:Summoner
  • Guild:Villains

Posted Jan 12, 2013 - 8:17 PM

View Postmuoibeo, on Jan 12, 2013 - 5:44 PM, said:

15 out of 100, so nearly 1/7, quite fine since there are 7 class.

I think the ranking list will need some time (perhaps a month) till we can figure out if there are prefered classes.

I watched the overall ranking list myself the datas are from 11.01. around 19 o'clock GMT+1

LBM: 4x Top 10, 20x Top 100
KFM: 2x Top 10, 36x Top 100
FM : 0x Top 10, 1x Top 100
Des: 0x Top 10, 1x Top 100
BM: 0x Top 10, 6x Top 100
SMN: 1x Top 10, 12x Top 100
ASS: 3x Top 10, 24x Top 100

Until now the list shows actually nothing since there are a lot of PvE heroes who are joining PvP with PvE stats <- nearly free kills in my opinion with good latency
Many players are still searching for a good build/stats and strategies against diffrent classes.

Actually I agree with the players who are already playing the game. LBM will be the most played class. Its easy to learn and easy to master.
I hate there damn "oh shit" button D: no dmg, no cc, healing AND still can do dmg, wtf Oo"
Serverregion: 电信二区 (active)
Server:飞龙逐日
Main Char: 野生猫 Summoner lvl 45 blue faction

KR Server: 태산북두 (inactive)
Main Char: Sherufanir Summoner lvl 50 red faction

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Jan 12, 2013 - 8:39 PM

i predict a big nerfing for LBM. if this class is what NCSoft thinks is easy and powerful enough that the female population can handle, then females everywhere should be insulted.

User is offline   Vile Samael 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Character:Ryang Huan-Yong
  • Class:Summoner

Posted Jan 12, 2013 - 10:41 PM

View PostDayBreeze, on Jan 12, 2013 - 8:39 PM, said:

i predict a big nerfing for LBM. if this class is what NCSoft thinks is easy and powerful enough that the female population can handle, then females everywhere should be insulted.

I already was the moment they said they made it easier to cater to women. Fuck you, TBL.
Posted Image

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Jan 13, 2013 - 12:42 AM

oh lol, the KFM i meet at my first match so i gave up on pvp, now at rank 1 :( that's guy is so sick, KFM 31k HP and 1k7 defend T_T

User is offline   Zenek 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Jan 13, 2013 - 7:22 AM

View PostDayBreeze, on Jan 12, 2013 - 8:03 PM, said:

LBM have the same advantage as destroyers in combat. they can hit moving targets because of their moving AOEs, they can attack while moving. (and if NSoft fixed the hitboxes in this game then maybe the other 3 melee classes won't always have trouble with moving targets.)
not only that, if they can stun you LBM can combo you bad, something that used to be Blade/Ass/KFM's exclusive best feature.
not only that, LBM can grab you without having to stun or trip you, like what destroyers and KFM need to do.
not only that, their grab cools fast, and their options while they grab you is painful.

so ya, it's got the best features of Destroyers, Blades, and FMs. and the only weakness is their small HP.

Thx for answer, but that is not point what I do not understand..

I understand LBM is OP compared to other normal melee classes. But I do not get what make assassins and FM less OP than him:
FM - also can grap without stun or KD, FM also can hit not only moving taget but have auto aim. And also have burst DPS.
Assassin - it have stealth. Stealth make the assasin untouchable and also guaranteed hit - because target is not able to predict moment and direction of hit. As I saw Assasins also have burst DPS.

Over all atm. I see it like this:
LBM = FM = Assasin >>> Destro = KFM = BM
I have no idea about summoner.

View PostDayBreeze, on Jan 12, 2013 - 8:39 PM, said:

IMO that is not only insult, but also ignorance and generalisation. I know alot of female players what do not play characters like Lyn/Elin etc. And in games like L2 prefer Dark Elf/Elf or in Tera Elf/Castanic etc.

Beside this, characters like this are not played by female players, but most common by retarded male players just for "win button".

This post has been edited by Zenek: Jan 13, 2013 - 7:29 AM

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Jan 13, 2013 - 4:31 PM

View PostZenek, on Jan 13, 2013 - 7:22 AM, said:

Thx for answer, but that is not point what I do not understand..

I understand LBM is OP compared to other normal melee classes. But I do not get what make assassins and FM less OP than him:
FM - also can grap without stun or KD, FM also can hit not only moving taget but have auto aim. And also have burst DPS.
Assassin - it have stealth. Stealth make the assasin untouchable and also guaranteed hit - because target is not able to predict moment and direction of hit. As I saw Assasins also have burst DPS.

this game is not the same MMO that has been cloned to death over the past decade. you are not forced to take range spam to your face. most classes have ways to deal with range spam. KFM have counter, that leads to strong combos if they can stun. blades, the same, assassin have log sub, which makes distance no factor, it instantly bring them to whoever attacked them, and once they stun, death is near. right there you see 3 melee classes with ways to counter range spam. destroyers are the only ones that are actually threatened by FMs. assassins are not immortal in stealth mode, you really need to read this. if you checked my videos you can see plenty examples where randomly throwing AOEs can smack an assassin right out of stealth.

View PostZenek, on Jan 13, 2013 - 7:22 AM, said:

Over all atm. I see it like this:
LBM = FM = Assasin >>> Destro = KFM = BM
I have no idea about summoner.

there is a consensus with the players here that have played this game. yours are from theories, and with incomplete information.
there is absolutely no reason why assassin is higher than destroyer, or FM equal to assassin.

User is offline   StevenIsBallin 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Character:Rimiku
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:Loli

Posted Jan 14, 2013 - 12:57 AM

Played blade master for a couple of weeks and got up to lvl 43 before I got burnt out. Nothing against the game its just that there is only so much you can do/enjoy when you dont speak korean. I remember arri asking me how I could stand playing destroyer since its so easy, which imo it is, so I tried bm (ok ill admit it was only for the flying swords at first) and loved it. Idk if ill play it right off the bat or not since Im pretty nervous about tanking dungeons especially if ive never been there before and dont know what to expect. Then again maybe it would be best to start my bm right as the game launches that way everyone will be nooby at dungeons and wont get as pissed off at my mistakes.

User is offline   Zenek 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Jan 14, 2013 - 8:39 AM

View PostDayBreeze, on Jan 13, 2013 - 4:31 PM, said:

yours are from theories, and with incomplete information.

Yep, that why I try to get as much informations and opinions as I can.
But many things here is predictable, based on what happening in games in the past. For example assasin topic and stelath issue is almost as old as MMO genre. The same with range spam and how they are becoming OP especially in large battles etc.

View PostDayBreeze, on Jan 13, 2013 - 4:31 PM, said:

assassins are not immortal in stealth mode, you really need to read this. if you checked my videos you can see plenty examples where randomly throwing AOEs can smack an assassin right out of stealth.

Yes, I saw it. But as long as assasin know what to do, and do not make all the time same things, it is impossible to catch. Random spam AoE around maybe will hit 1 on 10 times. So solution like this is bullshit not solution.

Only really good solution of stealth skill is probably in ArcheAge - stealth simply do not work if assassin is too close to the target. So still can be used in escape or to go around the target. But can not be used for avoid DMG or for direct attack.

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:Aari

Posted Jan 14, 2013 - 9:40 AM

View PostZenek, on Jan 14, 2013 - 8:39 AM, said:

Yep, that why I try to get as much informations and opinions as I can.
But many things here is predictable, based on what happening in games in the past. For example assasin topic and stelath issue is almost as old as MMO genre. The same with range spam and how they are becoming OP especially in large battles etc.

Yes, I saw it. But as long as assasin know what to do, and do not make all the time same things, it is impossible to catch. Random spam AoE around maybe will hit 1 on 10 times. So solution like this is bullshit not solution.

Only really good solution of stealth skill is probably in ArcheAge - stealth simply do not work if assassin is too close to the target. So still can be used in escape or to go around the target. But can not be used for avoid DMG or for direct attack.

You really can't make arguments on theory alone without having actually expirienced the game. Assassins can be seen while in stealth btw. Its a faint silluette but it can be definitly spotted for a good eye. So often have I let other sins come close just so blind them with my own SS as the correct timing (Same will work with other classes.)
Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides

User is offline   Zenek 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Jan 14, 2013 - 9:56 AM

As I said - I try get informations. Thx for it :)

In this cases it creating even more issues:
People with top PC and displays getting advantage - they can see simply more details.
Modding this game is not hard - If that is visible faint silhouette, it must be in game files = it should be possible to mod.

This post has been edited by Zenek: Jan 14, 2013 - 9:57 AM

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users