Blade & Soul Dojo: PvP Systems - Blade & Soul Dojo

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PvP Systems Rate Topic: -----

#1
User is offline   Kusaijshi 

  • Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 22
  • Joined: Jan 04, 2013
  • Character:Kusaijshi
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Jan 05, 2013 - 12:35 PM

hi there,

i have some questions about the PVP in BnS. i watched many videos and looked in som etopics but there are still some questions i need to know as fast as i can xD.

first of all witch PVP methods are existing in the game.
i know there is some open world PvP with flagging and ganking.

then i saw a video from korean who played 20vs20.but how did they dome this? is this just a special event they made, because the world where they was fighting realy looked like the videos with the open PvP system. and if it isnt just an "event" is this a big Arena or something like guild vs guild?

there are my next question to ^^. is there existing a guild vs guild system in any way?

how does a duel work? must i just click on my enemy and ask for a duel or must i where a "PVP cape".

then the most important question. i heard that there is a new 1vs1 and 3vs3 arena with ranking. is this true? if yes how does it work.
is there a timer and i must kill my enemy over 10 minutes. or is it more like best of 3/5?

------------------
then i have a question about the combat system.
i watched some videos about 1vs1. the players were LvL 45 (max or? ^^) and they need some time to kill the otherone. so there is my qustion. did they just need so long to kill the other because they had low equipp ( it was beta so i think they didnt had max equipp :D ^^) or maybe because they are just bad players. OR is the game like this and you arent able to kill others with 3 hits.

thanks for some awnsers and sry for my english ^^

greets kusa
0

#2
User is offline   Aari 

  • Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 934
  • Joined: Sep 20, 2012
  • Character:Aari
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Jan 05, 2013 - 1:36 PM

View PostKusaijshi, on Jan 05, 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:


first of all witch PVP methods are existing in the game.
i know there is some open world PvP with flagging and ganking.



Currently this game only offers Open World In the form of flagging. You equip a Dobok of a faction, if the other person is wearing a dobok of an opposing faction, you can fight each other. There are 1on1 and 3on3 on test servers but not introduced yet.

View PostKusaijshi, on Jan 05, 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:


then i saw a video from korean who played 20vs20.but how did they dome this? is this just a special event they made, because the world where they was fighting realy looked like the videos with the open PvP system. and if it isnt just an "event" is this a big Arena or something like guild vs guild?

there are my next question to ^^. is there existing a guild vs guild system in any way?



The Video you saw was most likely Open world PvP were they agreen to fight each other 20on20. There is no Guid vs. Guild system.

View PostKusaijshi, on Jan 05, 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:


how does a duel work? must i just click on my enemy and ask for a duel or must i where a "PVP cape".



There is no duel system in this game. If you want to duel with someone each of you were oposing faction doboks and fight to the death, yay.

View PostKusaijshi, on Jan 05, 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:


then the most important question. i heard that there is a new 1vs1 and 3vs3 arena with ranking. is this true? if yes how does it work.
is there a timer and i must kill my enemy over 10 minutes. or is it more like best of 3/5?



I havnt played the Arenas on the Testserver, but I think it will be best of 3. I dont know of any time limit.

View PostKusaijshi, on Jan 05, 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:


then i have a question about the combat system.
i watched some videos about 1vs1. the players were LvL 45 (max or? ^^) and they need some time to kill the otherone. so there is my qustion. did they just need so long to kill the other because they had low equipp ( it was beta so i think they didnt had max equipp :D ^^) or maybe because they are just bad players. OR is the game like this and you arent able to kill others with 3 hits.

greets kusa



If both players wear pvp gear the fight will only last a couple of seconds and the winner will be who gets his enemy into his combo first.
Normally if people go for PvP, they go for Defence/Crit-Defence and Max HP on their Bo-Pae to avoid getting instagibbed. That is why fights will last a bit longer.
Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides
0

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users