User is offline   Kusaijshi 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Character:Kusaijshi
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Jan 05, 2013 - 8:33 AM

hi there,

i know it will be the question that everybody asking for and noone can awnser.
but i read a theme about the release date here in EU/NA where 90% of the member said it is in the first half year of 2013. i dont find this toppic anymore so i must open a new one :(.

why do yo all think it will be released in the next 6 mounts?i dont find there any infos outside and on the official website i cant find a date for Release or beta.

greets kusa :D

User is offline   Royin 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 05, 2013 - 8:37 AM

I think it's more likely to be Q4 2013. The first half of 2013 is too soon, the game isn't finished yet.

User is offline   Mythicalbrit 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master

Posted Jan 05, 2013 - 9:07 AM

I am hoping its released within the 1/2Q of 2013 but I think the most likely release date is 2/3Q of 2013.
I believe most people saying 1Q release are just holding out hope, (nothing wrong with that) but considering we have had no news about the progress going on.
I think we should try and take a more realistic look at the development/translation process. ( as not to allow slander to ensue if a 1Q release doesn't happen)

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Character:Aari
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Jan 05, 2013 - 9:21 AM

Maybe Q3, rather Q4.
Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides

User is offline   Kusaijshi 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Kusaijshi

Posted Jan 05, 2013 - 9:27 AM

when i read the last news we can see that they are finish with the trasnslation from this game. they are looking about the "westernisation" ATM.

"""Die originale koreanische Sprachausgabe des Spiels ist bereits fertig, um Blade & Soul für den westlichen Markt aufzubereiten ist allerdings mehr als das einfache Übersetzen des Textes und das Aufnehmen neuer Dialoge erforderlich""""

English

""" The game is already in its finished form in the original Korean-language version, but bringing Blade & Soul to the West involves more than simply translating the text and recording new dialogue"""

---sry for this bad english--- :D

greets kusa

User is offline   Zef 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 05, 2013 - 11:39 AM

If you don't know what it's about, then it's about money.

Right know NcSoft has two black horses: Guild Wars 2 and B&S.
And while B&S it' smash hit in korea, GW2 has shown it's not slouch either in the western world and doesn't intend to play second fiddle.

So now they can either release B&S a.s.a.p. (which i belive they could), but then run outta steam, and potentially drive away some people from getting gw2 in favour of B&S, or they can take their time, and once gw2 cools off a bit follow up with B&S, to keep money inflow running rather then burning it all at once and damaging both games at same time.

If NcSoft didn't have GW2, with B&S their only way to make big buck, we'd be discussing lyn blademaster europe server gameplay right now if you ask me.

User is offline   Fleija 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • LocationUnited States
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Jan 05, 2013 - 3:48 PM

I'm pretty sure CBT will start Q1 , OBT will start Q2 and it will launch in Q3 (just like it did in Korea :P)
Im looking forward playing their beta tests more than the full game, because we all know the game wont officially launch until the second half of 2013. (Just like in Korea -_-)

This post has been edited by Seli: Jan 05, 2013 - 3:49 PM

User is offline   Kin-Pantsu88 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Race:Kun
  • Class:Force Master

Posted Jan 05, 2013 - 3:58 PM

I agree with you Seli, but my gues it will be the 2Q, 3Q and 4Q. During the festive days the real realese.

Releasing during the festive days like cristmas will me a smashing hit.

Yes....I like using emotes. :D

User is offline   Zenek 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Jan 05, 2013 - 4:00 PM

NCsoft do like make release in September/October. But... this game is ready from half year. I think release in 2Q is possible because of 3 reasons:
- for finish off Tera
- for sink money before ArcheAge release
- NCsoft west does not have even single P2P MMO atm.

This post has been edited by Zenek: Jan 05, 2013 - 4:00 PM

User is offline   Razerer 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:Razerer

Posted Jan 05, 2013 - 5:42 PM

View PostZenek, on Jan 05, 2013 - 4:00 PM, said:

NCsoft do like make release in September/October. But... this game is ready from half year. I think release in 2Q is possible because of 3 reasons:
- for finish off Tera
- for sink money before ArcheAge release
- NCsoft west does not have even single P2P MMO atm.

I have never thought about that NCsoft dosent have a p2p MMO on the western market atm. Afterall, Aion went f2p, so it is true that they could jump straight ahead to a OBT/stress test, and then release the game.

but as said before, NCsoft are prolly doin their "westernization" I just hope they realise that if they changed the exp rates abit, than its more than enough. The hell, some people here even prefer the korean voice pack, than a english translated one. (myself included)

User is offline   BrandX 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Jan 05, 2013 - 8:14 PM

Earliest we'll see it is Q2, and that's really that's just a lot of "OMG I HOPE" from people. No way it's showing up in Q1

User is offline   Calymnestra 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Character:Saeko

Posted Jan 24, 2013 - 8:50 AM

didnt korea released in June last year? that is Q2, not Q3.. if im not mistaken...
and id would also prefer the orginal voice pack and then with subs. an enlish voice pack would be too fkd up, totally not synchronized with the npc's facial movements. and in order to fit in the english version they probably would have to adjust the text so it would "fit" into the lipsync.

i think it would be reasonable to expect that beta's will start in Q1 or early Q2. if NCsoft doesnt mess it with it too much the beta will be close together, hopefully just for a few days with a few weeks of intervals between beta's. Im expecting 2 CBT's and the OBT, with some luck the release will be early summer. *fingers crossed*

User is offline   Yami Akuma 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • LocationDenmark

Posted Jan 24, 2013 - 2:09 PM

View PostRoyin, on Jan 05, 2013 - 8:37 AM, said:

I think it's more likely to be Q4 2013. The first half of 2013 is too soon, the game isn't finished yet.
:confuse: The game itself is already done and ready to go .. but they need to translate it and those things.
Posted Image

User is offline   Royin 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 25, 2013 - 3:06 AM

View PostYami Akuma, on Jan 24, 2013 - 2:09 PM, said:

:confuse: The game itself is already done and ready to go .. but they need to translate it and those things.

Don't they have to add 1 more class first?

User is offline   Vile Samael 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Character:Ryang Huan-Yong
  • Class:Summoner

Posted Jan 25, 2013 - 3:35 AM

View PostRoyin, on Jan 25, 2013 - 3:06 AM, said:

Don't they have to add 1 more class first?

No? They won't be adding anything huge that's not in the KR version, and god forbid they wait even longer for the 8th class and end up delaying BnS to the point where it's left in the dust.

This post has been edited by Vile Samael: Jan 25, 2013 - 3:35 AM

Posted Image

User is offline   Zenek 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Jan 25, 2013 - 4:03 AM

This situation make me afraid about this game fate. It look exactly as mess before Tera release, also completly no information from publisher/developers. Just unnecessary delay...

This post has been edited by Zenek: Jan 25, 2013 - 4:04 AM

User is offline   Mizuki 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationUSA

Posted Jan 25, 2013 - 8:18 AM

View PostSeli, on Jan 05, 2013 - 3:48 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure CBT will start Q1 , OBT will start Q2 and it will launch in Q3 (just like it did in Korea :P)
Im looking forward playing their beta tests more than the full game, because we all know the game wont officially launch until the second half of 2013. (Just like in Korea -_-)

Well Q2 is three months away so
Posted Image
Lets go Blade and Soul!

User is offline   hpnotiQ 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Character:hpnotiQ
  • Race:Gon

Posted Jan 27, 2013 - 4:30 PM

If they release it Q4 2013 i hope all the fans have moved on to another mmorpg so they can S**K BIG D**K. this game should have been released world wide like blizzard tend to do with their game. i don't understand koreans
Posted Image

Play pro or die trying

User is offline   Pucky-Chan :3 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Character:Pucky
  • Class:Summoner

Posted Jan 28, 2013 - 1:15 AM

View PosthpnotiQ, on Jan 27, 2013 - 4:30 PM, said:

If they release it Q4 2013 i hope all the fans have moved on to another mmorpg so they can S**K BIG D**K. this game should have been released world wide like blizzard tend to do with their game. i don't understand koreans

It just don't works like this. No one wants to play a glitchy non translated server, but to pay for it? Patience is the key

User is offline   Kogane 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Character:Kogane
  • Race:Gon
  • Guild:Thieves Den

Posted Jan 29, 2013 - 1:04 PM

I'm really only struggling with patience because they aren't saying anything. ._. Their website went from slow-to-update to not-updating-at-all. I'm actually more afraid of the game's passing over release dying in the water, rather than showing up too late to turn a profit. (Though when it comes to localization there are actually some reasons to delay release even if the product is done. But I'm not going into all of that. DO THY HOMEWORK.)

Thing about it they never gave us a solid date for anything---and for the most part all they did was assure us of things we can't truly trust them not to do. Now they've gone completely and totally silent.

@ @ Kogane senses are tingling, man.
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users