Blade & Soul Dojo: Blue or Purple Box from Dark port blood shark - Blade & Soul Dojo

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Blue or Purple Box from Dark port blood shark

User is offline   Maliken 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Character:Maliken
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer
  • Guild:No Girl Alliance

Posted Dec 29, 2012 - 10:19 PM

I have killed the big boss Hae Moojin more than 5 tiimes and all I got were only blue boxes T_T.

How exactly can I get a purple from this boss please help me?

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Character:Aari
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Dec 29, 2012 - 10:58 PM

Do more DAMAGE! Pretty simple, yea. You get the purple box if you do enough dmg.
Try to have 10 crit stacks when he spawn, consider that you get 4 from the mobs that spawn right before him.
And try not to die, haha
Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 29, 2012 - 11:25 PM

The only problem im facing was he kept moving around a lot and i couldn't catch him up because I'm a melee destroyer T_T

btw thanks for answering.

User is offline   KimChiCuCai 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Dec 29, 2012 - 11:53 PM

yeah, he keep moving alot :( knock back also

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 30, 2012 - 12:22 AM

Wooo!! I just killed him and got a purple box. Sadly i got a blade for blade master T_T and no.8 bopae

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 30, 2012 - 1:26 AM

i got a purple coin + blue box :( not sure what must i do. my crit rate with buff around 95% and i got 325 AP with all acess + crit dmg, not sure what i should invest in anymore. Try mushin tower to earn better wep or continue DBSH

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 30, 2012 - 1:47 AM

I think what you should do is wait until the boss stands still and jump on him !!! That's what I did, when he was moving around I didn't bother to follow at all until he stops at a spot then I jumped in.

This post has been edited by Maliken: Dec 30, 2012 - 1:47 AM

User is offline   Janshi 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationGermany
  • Character:Janish
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Force Master
  • Guild:狼 ' 腾

Posted Dec 30, 2012 - 4:09 AM

Additionaly to what was already told you: Use the 180 AP potion on cooldown. This gives you a bunch of DPS.
Server:飞龙逐日

Main: Janish - lvl 50/8 Forcemaster - Wulin - Guild: 狼 ' 腾

Server: 태산북두
Main: Janish lvl 50 Forcemaster (red faction)
Alt1: Janshiii lvl 45 Assassin (blue faction)
Alt2: Janshi lvl 45 Blademaster (red faction)

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 30, 2012 - 5:25 AM

oh i deal enough dps when got destroyer hold him so i can spam my RB skill, got my 1st wep but just 2 hex soc, and no chi regen

This post has been edited by KimChiCuCai: Dec 30, 2012 - 5:25 AM

User is offline   Dyshana 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationGermany
  • Character:Mimelia

Posted Dec 30, 2012 - 5:39 AM

Those Buff Pots you can drop or even buy before the port NPC with 180 More Power and 20% more Critrate make miracles if your damage isnt high enough yet :p Had to do the same.

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 30, 2012 - 5:49 AM

i can barely hit him, since he got knock back, and i cant rush dps if no one chi-hold the boss for me so i can spam my RB :( if no one hold i can only deall around 45k dmg with pot when he 1st appear, after that no more dps since he knock me back alot.

maybe i should try rush him with lightning blade then w8 for chi regen + skill cooldown and do one more time when he stand still, hope this will do :(

Oh since i have my new wep, seems like now 100% rate purple box now :D 60 more AP rock

This post has been edited by KimChiCuCai: Dec 30, 2012 - 7:55 AM

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 31, 2012 - 4:37 AM

I just got an axe on my 5th purple box but sadly it only has 1 slot T_T

This post has been edited by Maliken: Dec 31, 2012 - 4:56 AM

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 31, 2012 - 5:25 AM

i got mine 12% crit with 2 hex soc, but i'm looking for the 6 chi regen one and 2 hex + 1 pen socket. :( some times the dungeon "died", no one else coming, waste alot of times waiting for last boss. Should just reset after kill that old man.

Do you know how long will the last boss respawn? and where to get pohwaran perfume, the price is sky-high, 10 gold ea on my server :(

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted Dec 31, 2012 - 5:35 AM

View PostKimChiCuCai, on Dec 31, 2012 - 5:25 AM, said:

i got mine 12% crit with 2 hex soc, but i'm looking for the 6 chi regen one and 2 hex + 1 pen socket. :( some times the dungeon "died", no one else coming, waste alot of times waiting for last boss. Should just reset after kill that old man.

Do you know how long will the last boss respawn? and where to get pohwaran perfume, the price is sky-high, 10 gold ea on my server :(

Its not only about the gems and effect, the dmg in the wpn is important as well. It should be 259 to be highest.

Last Boss spawns after the 3 pre Bosses have been killed 9 times in total. That can be 5 times twins and 4 times second without first being killed at all for example.
As the name says you get Pohwaran perfume from Pohwaran. If you brake down the wpns you get from her in Poh 4man you can that item.
Also, all servers share 1 Broker.
Posted Image

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 31, 2012 - 6:06 AM

View PostAari, on Dec 31, 2012 - 5:35 AM, said:

Its not only about the gems and effect, the dmg in the wpn is important as well. It should be 259 to be highest.

Last Boss spawns after the 3 pre Bosses have been killed 9 times in total. That can be 5 times twins and 4 times second without first being killed at all for example.
As the name says you get Pohwaran perfume from Pohwaran. If you brake down the wpns you get from her in Poh 4man you can that item.
Also, all servers share 1 Broker.

wow thx alot, so max ap on wep from 24 man is 259 ap right, what about the wep drop form the sub-purple boss, the one after kill that old man?

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted Dec 31, 2012 - 6:07 AM

View PostKimChiCuCai, on Dec 31, 2012 - 6:06 AM, said:

wow thx alot, so max ap on wep from 24 man is 259 ap right, what about the wep drop form the sub-purple boss, the one after kill that old man?

Depends on wich one spawns but they are usually not that good I think. Only the one that applies a dmg reduction debuff if you attack to often has decent damage.
Posted Image

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 31, 2012 - 2:59 PM

should i farm mushin tower 7 floor instead of DBSH, waiting waste so much time:(

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted Dec 31, 2012 - 3:55 PM

View PostKimChiCuCai, on Dec 31, 2012 - 2:59 PM, said:

should i farm mushin tower 7 floor instead of DBSH, waiting waste so much time:(

For a pure PvE DPS Tower 7th floor Bo-pae is better then BSH. But you kinda want to have the rings out of BSH 4man with penetration if you go for Tower Set. Tower and DBSH can have the same strenght of wpn, both 259 max dmg. For PvP you want BSH on defence tho. Or Tower 8th floor p1 Bopae set, if you can defeat first phase, its gonna take quite some time to farm tho....
Posted Image

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 01, 2013 - 1:27 PM

View PostAari, on Dec 31, 2012 - 3:55 PM, said:

For a pure PvE DPS Tower 7th floor Bo-pae is better then BSH. But you kinda want to have the rings out of BSH 4man with penetration if you go for Tower Set. Tower and DBSH can have the same strenght of wpn, both 259 max dmg. For PvP you want BSH on defence tho. Or Tower 8th floor p1 Bopae set, if you can defeat first phase, its gonna take quite some time to farm tho....

and here i thought this will faster :( but i was wrong :( sadly this took so much time, just for max stats bopae and gold to buy indentify charm too. Farm for like 30 runs, only 1 sword drops, 2piece bopae max crit, and farm 8th floor took 5-6 try to success, so sad. do 8th 2 runs and i gave up, just farm till 7th floor

what's about the gold coin wep, i see the shop at 7th floor, sell wep for 7 gold , what's the different between this wep and the 5 and 15 gold coin at village

This post has been edited by KimChiCuCai: Jan 01, 2013 - 1:27 PM

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted Jan 01, 2013 - 6:24 PM

View PostKimChiCuCai, on Jan 01, 2013 - 1:27 PM, said:

and here i thought this will faster :( but i was wrong :( sadly this took so much time, just for max stats bopae and gold to buy indentify charm too. Farm for like 30 runs, only 1 sword drops, 2piece bopae max crit, and farm 8th floor took 5-6 try to success, so sad. do 8th 2 runs and i gave up, just farm till 7th floor

what's about the gold coin wep, i see the shop at 7th floor, sell wep for 7 gold , what's the different between this wep and the 5 and 15 gold coin at village

Yea I know that feel, I farmed tower for 30 hours in the past 2 days. When I started I needed 3 more pieces with perfect stats. Now I still need all 3 and lost tons of gold, haha.

The weapon are basicly upgraded version of the weapons you can get from the Hidden Bosses that Spawn in Stormy Pohwaran after you kill her, no really worth it tbh.

8th floor is only truely worth it if you beat at least P2 but for me as an assassin with delay its impossible. Farming Phase 1 is only good if you want a PvP Bo-Pae set, it drops the best that you can currently get, tons of Health and Defence.
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users