Blade & Soul Dojo: Need help whit 2 quests i Cant understand plz - Blade & Soul Dojo

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need help whit 2 quests i Cant understand plz need mabbe translation korean quest problem hard imbossibru Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Naom 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Location태산북두
  • Character:HimeNaomiah
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer
  • Guild:Loli

Posted Dec 27, 2012 - 4:16 AM

even whit the BnS web guide i cant find any NPC in there, mayby i need some item ???
then the other doesnt show anything where to go and do something???
can some nice korean speaker know what to do, plz halp. i wanna complete them...
<3

tags: soloing quest epic problem wtf help aid guide tutorial need destroyer lolwut

Attached File(s)

Posted Image

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:Aari
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin

Posted Dec 27, 2012 - 4:40 AM

For the first quest, you need to go into the area east of the City again (The one with all those Jump Points) go to the Camp there and buy a Mirror like item from the merchant. With that you use the jump point to your east to get to that old guy on the floating island and can finish the quest (After buying the item he will also be marked on the map, I mean that super small guy with glasses).

Second quest is a faction quest, you need to wear the green dobok that you got before entering the first city. This NPC will also give you a daily while wearing that dobok.
On a sidenote, withing the city you recieved a Red Dobok wich is of the enemy faction. If you wear that and kill a guard in that camp where you did the second screenshot, you will recieve a questitem to get a daily for this red faction as well.
Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides

User is offline   Naom 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Location태산북두
  • Character:HimeNaomiah
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer
  • Guild:Loli

Posted Dec 27, 2012 - 7:26 AM

thank you. the mirror thing however didnt work...
the other one did. hmm...

View PostAari, on Dec 27, 2012 - 4:40 AM, said:

For the first quest, you need to go into the area east of the City again (The one with all those Jump Points) go to the Camp there and buy a Mirror like item from the merchant. With that you use the jump point to your east to get to that old guy on the floating island and can finish the quest (After buying the item he will also be marked on the map, I mean that super small guy with glasses).

Second quest is a faction quest, you need to wear the green dobok that you got before entering the first city. This NPC will also give you a daily while wearing that dobok.
On a sidenote, withing the city you recieved a Red Dobok wich is of the enemy faction. If you wear that and kill a guard in that camp where you did the second screenshot, you will recieve a questitem to get a daily for this red faction as well.

did you mean this zone? i once had some quest whit a floating island there but this doesnt seem to show nothing now

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  hmm1.jpg (325.2K)
    Number of downloads: 30

Posted Image

User is offline   Chocobo 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Character:CatMilMil
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:XX IBDI

Posted Dec 27, 2012 - 12:40 PM

View PostNaom, on Dec 27, 2012 - 7:26 AM, said:

thank you. the mirror thing however didnt work...
the other one did. hmm...

did you mean this zone? i once had some quest whit a floating island there but this doesnt seem to show nothing now

hi~ ithink 1st quest is just like you goto the float island to get the quest, then goto merchant to buy the item,then back to the float island to hand up the quest:x

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users