• You cannot reply to this topic

24 man dungeon help

User is offline   KimChiCuCai 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Dec 27, 2012 - 12:35 AM

Can any1 show me where is it locate ? there just too many and i dont know which one is the 24 man dungeon, also is it need to do quest 1st , since i see many gate with the big red X

User is offline   ElysiuM 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia
  • Character:ElysiuM
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin
  • Guild:Malice in Wonderland

Posted Dec 27, 2012 - 2:47 AM

View PostKimChiCuCai, on Dec 27, 2012 - 12:35 AM, said:

Can any1 show me where is it locate ? there just too many and i dont know which one is the 24 man dungeon, also is it need to do quest 1st , since i see many gate with the big red X

Are you talking about Dark Bloody Shark Harbor? From my knowledge, you gain access to it through a quest. The portal to it is in the pig farms from what I've seen. I think you have to pay a guy a coin, and he transports you. Sorry, that's all I know. If I could actually play the game, I'm sure I could help more.

Hope I helped a bit.

~ely

"Life exists only at this very moment, and in this moment it is infinite and eternal, for the present moment is infinitely small; before we can measure it, it has gone, and yet it exists forever...."

-Alan Watts

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 27, 2012 - 9:00 AM

oh thx alot, just saw a new quest that i must click it on screen lol, :D another question, how could i earn purple key beside doing daily quest :(

User is offline   ElysiuM 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia
  • Character:ElysiuM
  • Guild:Malice in Wonderland

Posted Dec 27, 2012 - 9:44 AM

View PostKimChiCuCai, on Dec 27, 2012 - 9:00 AM, said:

oh thx alot, just saw a new quest that i must click it on screen lol, :D another question, how could i earn purple key beside doing daily quest :(

I'm sorry, but I don't really understand what you mean. Perhaps someone that has access to the game can help you. The only thing I know about the game involving purple is that there are purple quests which usually involve the learning of a new ability.

Sorry I can't help. I'm sure that if you look around a bit on the forums, you can find the answers you're looking for. There's many FAQ threads around here that could probably help out.

~ely
"Life exists only at this very moment, and in this moment it is infinite and eternal, for the present moment is infinitely small; before we can measure it, it has gone, and yet it exists forever...."

-Alan Watts

User is offline   jokerstar 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Character:Fayde
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:BooM

Posted Dec 27, 2012 - 12:47 PM

Pohwaran 24 is the bluish portal before you get to the portal with the X, DBSH you can get to by talking to the pirate next to a boat, and that is to the left of the portal with the X.

You can get purple keys through random drops from mobs(theres a higher chance of obtaining them from bosses/minibosses) and also when you open a blue box you have a chance of getting a purple key.

The quest you need to do before being able to go into DBSH is that you have to obtain a gold coin. You can do this by decomposing purple items from Pohwaran, and if you are lucky you might be able to get a gold coin from one. However, from what I have seen that is pretty rare, and most people will just amass 45 purple coins, which is what you normally get from destroying purple items, trade in the 45 purple coins for a weapon at the Lyn City(don't really know the name, its the tree place), and break that weapon for a gold coin to enter DBSH for the first time. After you do this, you need to pay only one purple coin everytime you want to enter DBSH.

Also, purple quests do not teach you new abilities. They are basically tutorials for combos, and you dont really need to do them.

This post has been edited by jokerstar: Dec 27, 2012 - 12:53 PM

BnS KR lvl 50 LBM- 1800-1950 1v1 Arena Rating

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 29, 2012 - 8:29 AM

kk thx alot figure it out yesterday :D now i know why i lost my gold coin lol, i thought i sold it haha :D

when i tried to equip poh bopae, there is a red buff , what is it? also how can i revive in DBSH, it just tp out of dungeon and require 1 coin to re-enter:(

User is offline   Aari 

• Dojo Sensei
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Character:Aari

Posted Dec 29, 2012 - 12:34 PM

View PostKimChiCuCai, on Dec 29, 2012 - 8:29 AM, said:

kk thx alot figure it out yesterday :D now i know why i lost my gold coin lol, i thought i sold it haha :D

when i tried to equip poh bopae, there is a red buff , what is it? also how can i revive in DBSH, it just tp out of dungeon and require 1 coin to re-enter:(

If you die in DBSH you either need to use those blue charms you find in there to revive yourself or hope that someone will rez you. Else you will need to pay 1 purple coin to reenter.
The Red buff is the 3 Setboni of the Bopae pieces of Poh and BSH. Those make you not die from the Scream of the first boss in BSH/DBSH.
Posted Image
Click the Picute for a Livestream with B&S and Tera in 1080p
Youtube Channel with BnS Gameplay & Guides

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 29, 2012 - 8:32 PM

oh the blue charm :D now i get it, but DBSH last boss only drop blue box, or i'm just out of luck :(

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users