• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Character:Selk
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Dec 27, 2012 - 8:47 PM

Hello!

I'm new to playing B&S and I've gone through the perilous process of downloaded, installing, and running the game. I fought through many errors and technicalities but now I've come across one that simply stumps me and I can't seem to find anyone else who shares this error. I noticed at first that after around ten to fifteen minutes in the character creator that the game would fade to a loading screen and then close. I thought this was because I hadn't applied a time card yet, but now I think that's not the case since I have applied one and the problem persisted past the character creator.

Every time I disconnect I get an error that displays as a mix of symbols (not Korean, since my computer is running English) and the numbers 4045.

Since disconnecting every ten to twenty minutes would be rather inconvenient, anyone know what this error is? Do I need to run the game through a VPN or is it related to my being logged into the official website? Virus scanner, perhaps? Is maintenance being run and I've just tried playing at a bad time?

Thank you for any help you can offer!

The issue appears to have ceased, so I think it was a problem with the server or the connection rather than my particular game.

Thank you all anyway! :3

The issue has started up again. Any ideas? I'm guessing it's server side...

Despite the disconnecting occasionally (and then not disconnecting half the time) I was doing fine, but now when I go to launch the game I get this error and never actually make it past the splash screen:

Posted Image

This post has been edited by shyrofox: Dec 27, 2012 - 5:22 AM

User is offline   Naom 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Location태산북두
  • Character:HimeNaomiah
  • Race:Gon
  • Class:Destroyer
  • Guild:Loli

Posted Mar 21, 2013 - 7:33 PM

View Postshyrofox, on Dec 27, 2012 - 8:47 PM, said:

Hello!

I'm new to playing B&S and I've gone through the perilous process of downloaded, installing, and running the game. I fought through many errors and technicalities but now I've come across one that simply stumps me and I can't seem to find anyone else who shares this error. I noticed at first that after around ten to fifteen minutes in the character creator that the game would fade to a loading screen and then close. I thought this was because I hadn't applied a time card yet, but now I think that's not the case since I have applied one and the problem persisted past the character creator.

Every time I disconnect I get an error that displays as a mix of symbols (not Korean, since my computer is running English) and the numbers 4045.

Since disconnecting every ten to twenty minutes would be rather inconvenient, anyone know what this error is? Do I need to run the game through a VPN or is it related to my being logged into the official website? Virus scanner, perhaps? Is maintenance being run and I've just tried playing at a bad time?

Thank you for any help you can offer!

The issue appears to have ceased, so I think it was a problem with the server or the connection rather than my particular game.

Thank you all anyway! :3

The issue has started up again. Any ideas? I'm guessing it's server side...

Despite the disconnecting occasionally (and then not disconnecting half the time) I was doing fine, but now when I go to launch the game I get this error and never actually make it past the splash screen:

Posted Image

interesting. i just go the same error....
need to somehow get it working or i cant play...
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users