Blade & Soul Dojo: Mounts-Spirit Riders - Blade & Soul Dojo

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mounts-Spirit Riders What would Blade & Soul be with Mounts?

User is offline   agwang 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Character:Agwang
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Dec 26, 2012 - 7:55 PM

So I've been thinking...BnS is the hottest mmo out now but...I feel there's something missing and thats when Mounts came to mind..i think mount should be implemented into bns and here is my vision ...in order to obtain a mount you must defeat a very difficut boss wich will have an egg drop rate of a 20% .....or you buy a common mount in any city with random eggs each day and only a certain amount each day depending on the rarity of the egg it will be VERY EXPENSIVE and when you finally have it you will have to wait until it's hatched and it will go thru phases from baby- adult until it's final state when it's able to ride you can buy food for it's stamina because it will tire eventually but there stamina is twice the amount of the rider and sprint is the speed as ours...... you can buy accessories to put on your mount as you want to separate them from others mounts also they can come in variety of colors depending the creature you have..... your mount can be your companion when your not riding them and follow you on your journey but if attacked by an enemy you woll automaticly dismount your mount as it cannot attack ....that would defeat the pudpose of a summoner......also you can have a friend rise on your mount with you depending on the size .......as for flying they cannot fly but they can glide longer then there rider as though they were flying ........theres alot to put into thos justcthe though of mounta drivea me but ill add more deets later i think i wrote enough....comment your thoughts and ideas what type of mount aould you want....

Below is a quick sketch of a mount I'd like to have for my self it's Called The Six-Tailed Kitsune Rider
When hatched it has but one tail and thru it's evolution it will grow the remainder tails.... it is snow white second toned silver......when it flys its said that've paws glow a while spiritual fire

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by agwang: Dec 25, 2012 - 6:21 PM

User is offline   Famfrit 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationLimsa at night <3
  • Character:Eifa Carey
  • Race:Kun
  • Class:Force Master

Posted Dec 27, 2012 - 4:30 PM

It has been said before that blade and Soul doesn't need mounts because of Qing Qong, and the speed which you sprint at seems fast enough so I really see no reason for mounts, nice idea though :)
Posted Image

User is offline   Napsys 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationHolland
  • Character:Napsys
  • Class:Undecided
  • Guild:Nocturne: Rosacea Family

Posted Dec 29, 2012 - 4:58 AM

Fox-races wouldnt be too bad tho =x
Posted Image

User is offline   Laner 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Location태산북두
  • Character:AizenTaichou

Posted Dec 29, 2012 - 6:42 PM

Hmm maybe the mount could sprint as fast as qing qong, but not run out of stamina or something.
I can't really imagine mounts in BnS though. Qing Qong is good enough.
Posted Image

User is offline   Radii 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationAsian Super Market
  • Character:Radii, Sugu
  • Race:Lyn

Posted Dec 30, 2012 - 10:35 PM

I know alot of people say mounts aren't needed since you can just run really fast and fly all over. But in any mmo, I love my mounts.
I think your idea is really cool and I would love for Blade&Soul to get mounts one day.

User is offline   agwang 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 18, 2013 - 3:36 PM

View PostRadii, on Dec 30, 2012 - 10:35 PM, said:

I know alot of people say mounts aren't needed since you can just run really fast and fly all over. But in any mmo, I love my mounts.
I think your idea is really cool and I would love for Blade&Soul to get mounts one day.

Thx's for your support I believe that looks and having them there period is something that can be really fun every one is talking about not needing it because of quintupled gong but the mounts aren't there souly for stats they will be used as pets fun activities.ect just the thrill of riding your favorite mount should enough reason to want them and of course added abilities to special mounts can be implemented

I need more feed back

User is offline   Daigo 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 28, 2013 - 1:14 PM

Who needs mounts when you can run like a ninja :D
h a l f m a n , h a l f a m a z i n g

User is offline   agwang 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Jan 30, 2013 - 10:50 PM

View PostDaigo, on Jan 28, 2013 - 1:14 PM, said:

Who needs mounts when you can run like a ninja :D

It's Mainly VANITY EVERYTHING ISN'T ABOUT STATS

User is offline   LoliStelleia 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Character:Stelleia
  • Race:Lyn

Posted Apr 06, 2013 - 2:25 AM

Hmmm.. maybe it would be a good idea... (i think this has been said but...) yea it would be a good idea if they didn't run out of stamina or something ouob

we could just keep on running!! lol but honestly i enjoy the speed running xD...its fun...

~Stella❤

Posted Image
❤ Artist ~ Gamer Girl ~ Loli ~ Free Thinker ~ Out-going and Random ❤

❤ Im A Little Loli...Short and cute.. Here Is My Ears and Here is my Fluffy Tail *3* ❤

!! Now playing CN B&S !!
Region - 电信一区
Server - (The 1st one have to find out the name of it)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users