• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia
  • Character:ElysiuM
  • Race:Jin
  • Class:Assassin
  • Guild:Malice in Wonderland

Posted Dec 25, 2012 - 6:14 AM

Hello people! My name is Matt, but I'm known in the world of MMOs as ElysiuM. I am a student getting my degree in TESOL at the moment, but while I'm not studying, I enjoy playing video games and graphic design. Over the years, I've went from game to game like many of you have. My first MMO was Runescape, and I started playing it sometime in March 2002. Since then, I went from World of Warcraft where I was a 4-time gladiator on the Mal'Ganis server, to my most recent, TERA, where I was among the first 100 people in North America to reach level cap. Since I began gaming, I was never the leader of a clan, guild, or anything of the sort. In Blade & Soul, I hope to create my own guild Malice in Wonderland. This will be a solely PVP based guild, so if you are seriously interested, please send me a message through these forums. Of course, I will try my hardest to reach level cap before anyone else, but I do realize that it will be difficult.

I wish you all the best of luck in Blade & Soul, and hope that it will be as fun for you as it will for me!Posted Image

~ely
"Life exists only at this very moment, and in this moment it is infinite and eternal, for the present moment is infinitely small; before we can measure it, it has gone, and yet it exists forever...."

-Alan Watts

User is offline   Kryscent 

• Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Character:Kryscent
  • Class:Kung-Fu Master
  • Guild:Descendants

Posted Dec 25, 2012 - 7:30 AM

Good day, welcome to the Dojo!
Posted Image
Please do PM me or post in my support thread here if you got any kinds of problem about China Blade and Soul / Translation

User is offline   Nekuraba 

• Dojo Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationBehind you~
  • Character:Morginna

Posted Dec 25, 2012 - 11:46 AM

Welcome to this World~

User is offline   ElysiuM 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 25, 2012 - 12:34 PM

Hi, and thanks for the welcome. I'm under the impression that you cannot play the KR retail version of the game without being in Korea. Is this correct? I would like to think that there's a private server lurking around somewhere, enabling people to play outside of Korea, right?Posted Image
"Life exists only at this very moment, and in this moment it is infinite and eternal, for the present moment is infinitely small; before we can measure it, it has gone, and yet it exists forever...."

-Alan Watts

User is offline   BloodJoker 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationLos Angeles
  • Character:BloodJoker
  • Class:Blade Master
  • Guild:Slayers Tower

Posted Dec 25, 2012 - 2:26 PM

hello Elysium! welcome to the dojo! your right u have to have a korean SSN or some sort of proof that you are a resident of korea to play blade and soul, there are private servers but its frowned upon to talk about them here... :baffle: its like... forbidden :oops:

This post has been edited by BloodJoker: Dec 25, 2012 - 2:27 PM

No mercy for the weak, No pity for the dying, No tears for the slain
Posted Image
In the midst of the Empire stand the most powerful symbol of strength known to the entire region, Slayers Tower.
Signature By: Blue Sky 900

User is offline   ElysiuM 

• Dojo Novice
  • Pip

Posted Dec 25, 2012 - 2:38 PM

View PostBloodJoker, on Dec 25, 2012 - 2:26 PM, said:

hello Elysium! welcome to the dojo! your right u have to have a korean SSN or some sort of proof that you are a resident of korea to play blade and soul, there are private servers but its frowned upon to talk about them here... :baffle: its like... forbidden :oops:

Ahh okay, that's what I thought. Thanks for the info

-Alan Watts

User is offline   oshiokiyo 

• Dojo Student
  • PipPip
  • LocationAincrad
  • Character:oshiokiyo

Posted Dec 25, 2012 - 3:00 PM

Welcome to the forums! I am also new here and I wish you the best in your goal for opening your first guild!
Posted Image

User is offline   Laner 

• Dojo Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Location태산북두
  • Character:AizenTaichou

Posted Dec 29, 2012 - 5:01 AM

View PostElysiuM, on Dec 25, 2012 - 6:14 AM, said:

Hello people! My name is Matt, but I'm known in the world of MMOs as ElysiuM. I am a student getting my degree in TESOL at the moment, but while I'm not studying, I enjoy playing video games and graphic design. Over the years, I've went from game to game like many of you have. My first MMO was Runescape, and I started playing it sometime in March 2002. Since then, I went from World of Warcraft where I was a 4-time gladiator on the Mal'Ganis server, to my most recent, TERA, where I was among the first 100 people in North America to reach level cap. Since I began gaming, I was never the leader of a clan, guild, or anything of the sort. In Blade & Soul, I hope to create my own guild Malice in Wonderland. This will be a solely PVP based guild, so if you are seriously interested, please send me a message through these forums. Of course, I will try my hardest to reach level cap before anyone else, but I do realize that it will be difficult.

I wish you all the best of luck in Blade & Soul, and hope that it will be as fun for you as it will for me!Posted Image

~ely

Herro Matt.
Well game on then. I was thinking I was going to be one of the first 45! Although I'm not usually known for or good at powerleveling... But being as I'm already playing in korea right now, it would be best if I could lvl as fast as I can once I get the american version. Also since I'm already playing this will give me quite an advantage, as I will already know all the quests.
I was also thinking about creating a guild, but I'm not sure of that anymore.

Hmm well anyway welcome Matt.
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users