Blade & Soul Dojo: Character not deleting - Blade & Soul Dojo

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Character not deleting LOLWUT

#1
User is offline   Juana 

  • Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 28
  • Joined: Dec 02, 2012
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Dec 23, 2012 - 10:41 PM

Been trying to delete 2 characters on my account, I type in korean letters "tkrwptlscjd", it gives the confirmation OK button, and then nothing happens.

It worked fine on other characters I've deleted..

Is there a limit on character deletion?

The 2 characters are level 45 and 39.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks! :spiderman:

This post has been edited by Juana: Dec 23, 2012 - 10:42 PM

0

#2
User is offline   Di'el 

  • Dojo Prefect
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 587
  • Joined: Sep 23, 2012
  • Character:디앨 and 아르앨
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Dec 23, 2012 - 10:43 PM

I believe characters are deleted during maintenance or a few days later
0

#3
User is offline   Juana 

  • Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 28
  • Joined: Dec 02, 2012
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Dec 23, 2012 - 10:48 PM

View PostDi, on Dec 23, 2012 - 10:43 PM, said:

I believe characters are deleted during maintenance or a few days later


The other characters I deleted were instant :confuse:
0

#4
User is offline   BakaGamer 

  • Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 21
  • Joined: Nov 28, 2012
  • Character:Baka Rorikon
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Dec 24, 2012 - 12:27 AM

Characters you wish to delete must have nothing in the AH or in the Mail. Once you type the magic words in then it will start up a 5 minute timer when ended will send your characters to the abyss. My question is what the hell are you doing deleteing two high level characters O.O Give me your account.
0

#5
User is offline   Juana 

  • Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 28
  • Joined: Dec 02, 2012
  • Class:Undecided

Posted Dec 24, 2012 - 12:38 AM

View PostBakaGamer, on Dec 24, 2012 - 12:27 AM, said:

Characters you wish to delete must have nothing in the AH or in the Mail. Once you type the magic words in then it will start up a 5 minute timer when ended will send your characters to the abyss. My question is what the hell are you doing deleteing two high level characters O.O Give me your account.



Thanks! Although it ends up taking 7 days, not 5 minutes.

Friend gave me account and I can never get into playing a character I didn't level up myself. :big_smile:
0

#6
User is offline   BakaGamer 

  • Dojo Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 21
  • Joined: Nov 28, 2012
  • Character:Baka Rorikon
  • Race:Lyn
  • Class:Blade Master

Posted Dec 24, 2012 - 12:41 AM

View PostJuana, on Dec 24, 2012 - 12:38 AM, said:

Thanks! Although it ends up taking 7 days, not 5 minutes.

Friend gave me account and I can never get into playing a character I didn't level up myself. :big_smile:


Oh yeah I forgot higher characters have a lengthier time. I see now I couldn't do that either. I nuked the characters on my Vindictus and DNF account as well and they were high level.
0

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users